[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America >Pops out of nowhere >Becomes strongest superpower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>America
>Pops out of nowhere
>Becomes strongest superpower in history

Other countries what were you even doing? Having a squabble over who gets the last potato?
>>
>>73825185
We are simply the best..
>>
>>73825343
Having a shit ton of land helps as well.
>>
>>73825185
>implying if you want to war with us you'd win
>>
>>73825482
We didn't just start with all this land though. It was mostly bought or conquered.
>>
>>73825343
Amen, patriot

I feel bad for the myriad of flags showing themselves here every day, having to deal with the knowledge that no matter how white they are they're still not American

>>73825482
>Meanwhile Russia and China are still in the stone ages compared to us
>Literally still dying of starvation in 2016
>>
>>73825706
What?
>>
>>73825482
To be fair, Canada and Mexico have massive levels of resources and land. Canada has a great economy (or so I've been told, and I'm inclined to suspect they don't have hordes of neral fegroes roaming across ruined cities, lapping at poisonous industrial goo oozing from their faucets) but Mexico has no particular excuse for being fucked up.
>>
File: d6dovcj.jpg (200 KB, 800x1279) Image search: [Google]
d6dovcj.jpg
200 KB, 800x1279
THIS IS NOW AN ANGLO PRIDE THREAD

P.s. Americans aren't anglos, too many spics
>>
>>73826282
Can't wait until we carpet bomb you and take our land back, Muhamed
>>
>>73825185

>huge ass empty land
>natives doing shit with it for the past 20,000 years
>whites move in, start cultivating land, built towns and industry
>become world power

Wow never thought that would ever happen. Meanwhile

>Bongland
>small island
>at one point ruled 75% of the planet.
>making frogs, spics, greaseballs and krauts buttmad

Now THATS impressive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.