[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christopher Hitchens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 01.png (203 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
01.png
203 KB, 460x276
Thoughts on the late Christopher Hitchens?
>>
Was he not a full blown cuck that accidentally happened to have the right views on terrorists because of his irational hatred of spirituality
>>
>>73810484

neo-con kike.

glad he is worm food.
>>
If you read between the lines, you'll subtly realize he doubted the Holocaust.

There are actually a lot of occasions that he encouraged people to look into it, arguing that revisionists don't just believe it because they want to get thrown in jail and lose all their friends, but because revisionism is well-motivated.

He usually cloaked it as a "random example" of why free speech is so important, because controversial viewpoints usually end up being dangerous *because* they're true, but the way he always put it makes it pretty clear he had some doubts.
>>
File: m.jpg (8 KB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
8 KB, 226x226
>>73810484
Neo-con.
Much worse than his brother, who is incredibly right about some thing while simultaneously incredibly wrong about others.
>>
>>73812056

they are both kikes.

with jews you lose.
>>
>>73812227
Peter is a Christian.
>>
>>73812291

jews are jews because of their genetics.
>>
>>73812560
I didn't know a religion was a race. Are you a SJW?
>>
He's dead. Men don't cling to idols. Cuck Cuck Cuck.
>>
>>73812806

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Home/Science/Bene-Israel-community-in-India-carries-Jewish-gene/articleshow/52233258.cms
>>
>>73812940
So because people are descended from people who were part of a religion... they are that religion.

So converts aren't *really* converts - if your ancestors were Christian, your race is now Christian. Smart.
>>
>>73813234

You are proof that Christianity is anti-white.
>>
>>73810484
Boring contrarian who thought way too highly of himself.

>hurrdurr i'm going to defend the Iraq war to my grave despite all the evidence pointing towards the Iraq war being a colossal failure
>>
>>73810484
wrong about a lot of things, right about a lot.
>>
>>73813406
Yeah, because not conflating religion and race is "anti-white". Brilliant.
>>
>>73810484
Last of a generation of atheists who weren't total faggots who sucked feminist dick.
>>
>>73813506
>Boring contrarian who thought way too highly of himself.
This. He was a good investigative journalist but too retarded on economics and his worldview was constricted because of his staunch leftist background
>>
>>73813647

You are making an equivalence fallacy.

Judaism is an ethno-religion.

Christianity is an universal faith.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58

Say what you want about his fedora-tipping, his Marxist views, and his neo-con conversion, but the dude made his living constantly BTFOing the Clintons. Imagine if he lived to see Benghazi and this election
>>
>>73813934
>ethno-religion
That'd be you who's equivocating. You can *literally* convert to Judaism, and you would be called a Jew. You would be Jewish.

Jewish is not a race, just like Muslim is not a race, just like Christian is not a race, just like Hindu is not a race. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>73814233

You seem to not understand the equivalence fallacy.

One can be a Jew by faith.

One can be a Jew by ethnicity.

An Ashkenazi Jew is a Jew by ethnicity.

However, Christianity has no ethnic comparison to Judaism. Meaning that Brother Nathaniel is still a kike.
>>
>>73814233
Jewish is definitely a race/ethnicity... It is.
>>
>>73814663
>>73814729
>one can be a Jew by ethnicity
So when SJW's call you racist because you don't want an influx of third-world Muslims to move in next door, they're right.

Yeah. K.
>>
>>73814233
>>73814791
Why are you using a trip you dumb shit?
>>
>>73814791

Islam is also a universalist religion- like Christianity.

Muslims include: Filipino, Malaysian, Saudi Arabian, Iranian, Indian, Chinese, etc.

So no the SJW would be wrong we do not want immigrants because we are ethnic nationalists.

If they insist that to be racist is to be against nationalism then I would tell them that they are using a definition of racism that begs the question against right wing political thought. They would have to justify their slanted definition.
>>
>>73815078
Why are you responding to a trip if it bothers you so much? You think I give a single shit what some Muslim third-worlder thinks?
>>
>>73815219
Neat definitions - only Jew can be considered a race. How convenient. Almost like a SJW.
Also, there are Muslims in most countries on the planet. I think that's unfortunate, but it's true.
>>
>>73810484
he was a filthy commie
>>
>>73810484
He was hardcore redpilled but realized that he would lead a more pleasant live by hiding his powerlevel and make easy money off of (semi) low-hanging fruit. He also always encouraged people to look at stuff themselves and had top-tier debate skill.
>>
>>73810484
One of the edgiest fedora faggots that roamed the face of the Eartch
>>
>>73810484

He was only good at debating retarded religious morons
>>
>>73810484
Brilliant writer and mediocre philosopher. His graceful language should be studied even if his conclusions were consistently wrong.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.