[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP HATING ON SCOTLAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1441542305406.png (135 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1441542305406.png
135 KB, 393x325
WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU? WE AREN'T THE ONES FLOODING EUROPE WITH REFUGEES FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
Scotland and Wales is fine. It's England that's to blame.

Cut the tumor out, and you'll be good, Scotties. Until then, you'll forever be a cuck.
>>
>>73809686

Stop following a leader who wants to leave the UK for independence then join the EU. And stop being tools so that she can be a footnote in a history. She has no kids so it is the only way she will be remembered.
>>
>>73809920
>>73809686

>English
>A tumor

Nigga. They're top lads.

I've never met a welsh though.
>>
>>73809920
Scotland is more kek'd than England

If the referendum had gone through, England would have gone full conservative because such a large portion of UK liberals live in Scotland
>>
>>73809686

Actually, to include, Scotland keeps on trying to laud it over England how much better and humanitarian they are for accepting refugees.

Cutting of your nose to spite your own face.
>>
>>73809686
I went to Edinburgh last week and had [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]
>>
>>73810319

The SNP are the ones shilling for refugees, in reality many Scots (excluding Glasgow obviously) don't want to be taking in truckloads of refugees that will clog up the housing register which is already full.
>>
I support devolution and I hate that we're the only country to vote against its own independence. I voted Yes. Maybe it was misplaced patriotism or whatever but I would never feel comfortable voting No.

Unfortunately independence and the SNP is a package deal right now. Some of their policies, especially regarding immigration, are worrying.

It could all go to shit very fast if we get another referendum, vote to leave and then join the EU.
>>
>>73809920
>Scotland and Wales is fine. It's England that's to blame.
Oh lawd, you clearly have not heard the shit coming out of cuckland. Cuckland is literally worse than Sweden, yet people don't seem to have caught on yet.
>>
>>73810406
you mean the english city in scotland
>>
>>73809686
You didn't claim independence.
>>
File: t.jpg (70 KB, 580x467) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
70 KB, 580x467
>>73809686
The irony of Scottish Nationalism is that the country that wants to break away from the UK still wants to suck the EU's cock.

I love Scotland, but fuck the Scots.
>>
>>73811611

>Cuckland is literally worse than Sweden

You are a fucking RETARD you know that? In Sweden they call 9/11 an "accident" and they let immigrants get away with raping people, that hasn't happened over here.

Deluded faggot.
>>
We love Scotland.
>>
>>73811785

Scottish Nationalism =/= Everyone in Scotland

Over half the country rejected the SNP's communist vision.
>>
>>73809920
t. Somebody who knows nothing about modern Scotland
>>
>>73809920

kek m8, you have no idea how much scotland wants to be sweden v2. even now.
>>
File: scotland-yougov.png (120 KB, 1313x1617) Image search: [Google]
scotland-yougov.png
120 KB, 1313x1617
>>73809920
>Scotland and Wales is fine. It's England that's to blame.
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>73809686

Hey now, ever since you started to vote SNP and not labour - I've began to like you losers. You're still the niggers of the UK though.
>>
Scotland is a fucking joke. Arresting people for tweets and "Hitler" dogs. Anti-free speech pieces of shit.
>>
>>73811967

You do realize that the only people who vote in Scottish polls are liberal pieces of shit right?

It doesn't matter because they're all rigged.

>>73812037

Blame Nicola Sturgeon, someone needs to assassinate her for fuck's sake.
>>
Is it shite being scottish?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.