[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British uproar over British employers demanding high heels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nicolathorp1500b-1.jpg (20 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
nicolathorp1500b-1.jpg
20 KB, 564x376
for British female employees.

A single feminist 27 year old unemployed actress is opposing the system and has refused to go to work with high heels.

Is this the start of a big feminist revolution?
>>
High heels friggin hurt. I would probably quit if I had to wear them at work?
>>
>>73806057
It is only for girls, dude. Girls are used to high heels.
>>
>>73806057
Why did you end your sentence with a question mark, like you don't know what you just fucking said
>>
>>73805970
Lol what? I'v never heard of this policy
>>
I hate the current Social Justice fad as much as anyone, but I was actually genuinely surprised that high heels were mandatory in some jobs. I mean I have to wear a tie but it doesn't cause my neck to bleed or damage my spine.

As long as the shoes look smart and appropriate to do the job they should be free to wear whatever elevation they want.

A better question would be why should a woman have to wear heels?
>>
>>73806417
Never heard of it either, feels like made up bullshit. If it's part of the uniform just complain about it while wearing it instead of being a drama whore.

BBC article was a sham too
>lol do men have to wear them?
>no

What kind of answer did this bitch expect?
>>
>>73806057
Two inch heels are nothing, if they are a part of your dress code you need to wear them or find a job that let's you look as sloppy as you want
>>
High heels shouldn't be worn for extended periods for health reasons.

She's a feminist cunt but let's leave the feet-squeezing to the chinks
>>
walking on your toes for long periods of time can't be good tbqh
>>
>>73806735
>Two inch heels are nothing, if they are a part of your dress code you need to wear them or find a job that let's you look as sloppy as you want

Wrong. Anything which is a health risk shouldn't be mandatory. Smoking shouldn't be mandatory, high heels shouldn't be mandatory, unprotected sex shouldn't be mandatory, etc.
>>
Ummm, pretty sure high heels are banned in most work place because they're a health and saftey risk. There is not one place in Britain you're *forced* to wear high heels were they aren't needed to do the job.
>>
>>73807327
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-12/nicola-thorp-spurs-debate-after-sent-home-over-high-heels/7408736
>>
>>73807184
They aren't mandatory. If you want to work there though it is. Don't like it? Don't work there
>>
>>73805970
>unemployed
>refused to go to work
Which is it
>>
>muslims rape isn't a problem
>high heels are
>>
>>73808319
>>unemployed
>>refused to go to work
>Which is it

She is an unemployed actress who accepted a temp job as a receptionist at PwC where they sent her home because she refused to where high heels, because her feet hurt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.