[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IMPEACHMENT IN BRAZIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Suck my cock communist scum
>>
>>73805952

Yes, now open the way for old men that are shitty at their jobs and won't even recover the economy because it's shitty due to external factors.

And expect more "restrictive" laws too,you know. To keep the new "Order and Progress" motto that doesn't actually mean anything.
>>
>>73806795
As opposed to keeping the old lady and her cabinet of incompetent left-wing idiots who can't recover the economy either because they left it in shambles in the first place.

And what the fuck do you mean by restrictive laws, anon?
>>
>>73806795
are you leftist? :S
>>
>>73806795
Literally you annon
>>
File: Cool-icon.png (38 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Cool-icon.png
38 KB, 256x256
>>73808122
i'm an ancap
>>
File: Emotes-face-surprise-icon.png (53 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Emotes-face-surprise-icon.png
53 KB, 256x256
>>73806795
My God, what a horror!
>>
>>73808779
*I'm an meme
>>
File: smiley_confused_icon.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
smiley_confused_icon.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
>>73809283
dunno
>>
>impeach corrupt president
>so you can get an even more corrupt person in that position
Brazil, everyone.
>>
>>73809413
The options are:
>Corrupt and incompetent
>Corrupt, but knows how the Economy works

I know which one is the better choice.
>>
>>73809599
>knows how economy works to get more petrol shekels into his Swiss bank account
>>
>>73809853
>>73809413
You are american stop pretending you know jack shit about other countries politics
>>
>>73810120
Even worse that a Brazilian knows less about their own politics than a foreigner
>>
>>73809853
The current party while bad at managing the economy proved themselves already pretty good managing the largest corruption scandal in a democracy so far for a decade.

Not that they did it alone.
>>
G O L P E
O
L
P
E
>>
File: how_butthurt_are_you.jpg (128 KB, 495x506) Image search: [Google]
how_butthurt_are_you.jpg
128 KB, 495x506
>>73810446
>>
>>73810294
Goddman it he was claiming Temer is worst than DIlma
A 5 minutes google search about their history and you will see that this is a lie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.