[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol, how can anyone vote for this woman? I mean, she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: adopts-baby630.gif (215 KB, 630x714) Image search: [Google]
adopts-baby630.gif
215 KB, 630x714
/pol, how can anyone vote for this woman? I mean, she's got a secret alien baby she adopted in the 90s. If she treats actual aliens like this then I think we know what will happen with that border if she takes office. We'll all be adopting an illegal alien of the Mexican variety. Prepare yourselves senpai.
>>
>>73804704
Openly corrupt dyke. Would not vote for.
>>
i'd probably raise an alien baby too.

have it grow up and teach me its alien technology.
>>
>>73804704
How can this be real? What happen to the alien baby??
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>73804704
She didn't adopt that baby, she gave birth to it.
>>
>>73804927
For all we know that alien baby was just a photo op. Now its probably living in Vegas making a living as a hooker. You know, like that 14 year old girl Bill raped.
>>
>>73804704
Weekly World News used to crack me up. Are they even still in business?
>>
>>73804704
That would explain why her 'daughter' is such a fucking horseface and just echoes whatever her mom says. Apparently the aliens have not mastered the art of blending in with real humans yet.
>>
>>73804832
>Alien here, I would like to adopt a human baby, so he teaches me how to build a computer or a car.
>>
>>73804832
>raise alien baby
>teach it how great whites are
>develops inferiority complex
>becomes NEET
>posts pepes on indonesian crochet forum
>tfw not white
>tfw grey alien shitskin :(((((
>>
>>73805170
No, they ran online for a while. It was run by one man iirc.

Greatest magazine of its kind, on par with William m Gaines to me. I loved them because they had stories that were obviously fake, mixed with stories that were actually true, and a slew in between. They knew how to blur the lines.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.