[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you losers ever leave mom's basement? Also, how often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1463073094369.png (60 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
1463073094369.png
60 KB, 700x566
Do you losers ever leave mom's basement? Also, how often are you rejected by women? Is that why you're so angry at women?
>>
File: 1450145599711.png (116 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
1450145599711.png
116 KB, 905x624
This is a satirical board, no one here is actually sincere in their posts.
>>
:^)
>>
File: 1448938835326.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448938835326.png
1 MB, 800x800
Sure why not.
>>
>>73805040
>>73804402
Didn't you guys get btfo in the other thread you made?

>>73800110

A quick glance says yes
>>
File: projecting.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>73804402
>statements phrased as questions
Tell is more about yourself.
>>
>>73804402
I just got rejected this week. Didn't really bother me though.
I only asked her out because she was giving me the eye signal.

I'm just a little confused about what signal i was supposed to be getting from her.
>>
how can i get rejected if i never talk to women
>>
>>73804402
>moms basement
>rejected by women
>angry at women

You're going to need a lot more ammo pal, this is too generic.
>>
kek, we all know hillshills are behind this.
They can't make us into #clintoris, so they just try to sabotage the board.
Every time you see a shitthread, think of Hillary.
>>
>>73806152
Great idea, leaf. Now all we need is some hot OC to that effect.
>>
>>73804402
fuck off vaginal jew
>>
>>73806152
So Hillary Clinton is orchestrating a conspiracy to prevent you from getting laid...?
>>
File: version2.png (74 KB, 1390x1500) Image search: [Google]
version2.png
74 KB, 1390x1500
>>73804402
Not concerned with the jews.
In fact, Israel is a good country; they have problems just like any other countries, and yes, liberalism is a big problem not just for Israel, but all countries. And I'm not talking about the liberalism that SJWs preach, that's only part of it; I'm talking about libertarianism and anarchy, because it was the rebellious people that caused the fall of western civilization.
And sure, nazi germany was shit, relative to what we would idealistically want, but they did have anti-smoking campaigns, and they had euthanasia programs, and animal-rights laws.
I'm not even against a "repressive authoritarian police state". The US has been fighting a war on drugs for decades, when they could have just as easily banned media that promoted weed. It's all over media, and the politicians have no balls to attack it. LIkewise, we could ban things we don't want, and make campaigns against it, and advertise healthier alternatives. I really dont want fucking guns in my country either; rifles and shotguns are a non-issue. When people start hording military grade weapons, that's the time to be afraid. I don't want to live in a country with crime, criminals, or better tools for crime. There is no sense turning the air conditioner on, for example, if you're too hot from the heater; just turn the heater off; no need to fuck about.
>>
>>73806633
the internet is #1 on the banlist

the internet is probably the worst form of media to ever exist in terms of destruction of society, ESPECIALLY anonymous forums.

this is the irony that /pol/ doesn't realize, from a right wing perspective even

the PC should be banned as a home use product entirely
>>
File: cropped-breh-black-and-white.jpg (10 KB, 487x195) Image search: [Google]
cropped-breh-black-and-white.jpg
10 KB, 487x195
>>73804402
>thinking ive ever talked to stinky 3d women
>>
>>73805132
Rollang
>>
I mean think about it, the core essence of 4chan IS liberalism, rebellion, and being against social norms. 4chan is degeneracy by its very definition, the only reason why conservatives are here now is because the social norm is now being against normality

still, the real right wingers are those people whom 4chan hates,the guys who come here from other more honorable places (or older people who don't "get" chan culture because its degenerate) and want to shut this place down because it's pure filth, the "moralfags" that chan degenerates have always been opposed to.
>>
>>73806550
kek, I didn't need Hillary Clinton for me to realize the deceitfulness of the vagina-jew.
3DPG!
Falling for the ovarian kike? NEVER GAIN.
>>
>>73805132
27 get
>>
>>73806633
>Not concerned with the jews.
Hello token Canadian Jew who posted extensively in the last "Jews" thread.
>>
>>73807686
Not Jewish.
I have a non-kosher job.
>>
>>73807596
What the fuck are you rambling about?
>>
>>73807856
This is an anime board!
We have forever freed ourselves!
3DPD!
>>
File: Ante Pav.jpg (7 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
Ante Pav.jpg
7 KB, 189x266
I'm not.
I'm doing work now actually making some good coin.
I love Women all kinds of Women I'm dating one right now.
Nice assumption though.
>>
>>73806550
No that's the feminists or possibly western media depends on who we are hating today.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.