[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republicans selling their souls to Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 575.jpg (137 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
575.jpg
137 KB, 575x575
Why are there so few principled conservatives willing to stand up to The Donald?

http://www.unionleader.com/Jonah-Goldberg-Perry-other-Republicans-selling-their-souls-to-Trump
>>
>>73794550
>Goldberg
>>
>>73794550
>goldberg
>>
File: 11232679805.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
11232679805.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>73794550
GOLDBERG
back in the oven
>>
>>73794550

>principled conservatives

What principles? Conserving what?

Also, (((Goldberg)))
>>
>>73794550
>Goldberg
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (41 KB, 555x412) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
41 KB, 555x412
>principles conservatives
Code word for "cuck"
>>
>>73794550
>Jonah
>>
>Goldberg
>>
>>73794550
Eat shit, they're just doing what the people who voted for them want them to do.
Democracy bitch
>>
>>73794550

so, i know that this is a bait post and you're probably a paid hillary shill, but what the fuck have these "principled" conservatives conserved in the last 200 years? Every year they give more ground to vapid unthinking liberalism and marxism with no signs of halting until Trump stepped up to the plate to say what most republicans were already thinking anyway, that this entire situation stinks and we need to make some harsh decisions that won't make everyone happy but that will preserve american culture and identity. Face it, the old party is dead because it was a song and dance man putting on a cute routine then doing the same shit the democrats were doing like a fucking idiot with puppy love following the crush that friend zoned him's every last fucking whim. We call them cuckservatives because they are imasculated kowtowing yes men to the very people we elect them to oppose and thwart. So I ask you again, what the fuck have you conserved? Who the hell do you think you are standing up for these spineless rats like you're somehow ennobled by your association with them, I reject the entire premise of "true conservatives" among your RINOs in the oldest formula, fuck this, and fuck you.
>>
>>73794550
>goldberg
>>
The best thing about the Trump phenomenon is that exposed the Jewish Neocons for the RATS that they're.... A insult to RATS compartindo the, with jews.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.