[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WALKBACK EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 28
What's next? The wall being a suggestion?
>>
Will he stick to anything he says?
>>
>>73793893
Literally everything he says is just a suggestion until he's in office.
>>
>73793893
The Wall's a policy, the ban is a suggestion in a sea of silence and twiddling thumbs.
>>
>until we find out whats happening

Why does he think we don't know what's going on? Where is evidence for this? What kind of thing would show that we DO suddenly "know what's going on"?
>>
>>73793893
It was always a temporary ban.

People keep going back to strawmen from 6 months ago and complaining "what he's saying is different from what I pretended he said before!"
>>
He's just trying to appease to the normie vote.
>>
>>73794359

>temporary
>until we find out what's happening

Could it get anymore vague than that? What constitutes that we know what's happening? What does that even mean?
>>
>>73793893
He had always said it was temporary
>>
>>73794460
Until we're reasonably secure in the safety of the process of admitting people into our borders.
>>
File: kek.gif (33 KB, 202x200) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
33 KB, 202x200
>>73794545

Until when?
>>
>>73794570

And what would lead to this sense of security?
>>
>>73794587
Until there were no more muzzies you silly goose.
>>
>>73794645
>>73794570

Because right now trump supporters and republicans, i.e. you, are the only ones not secure with the entrance procedures for immigrants and refugees.

What would trump change with the process to make you feel "secure" and left the "temporary" ban?
>>
>>73794587
Until Isis is dealt with.
>>
>>73794359
You need someone to spot you for your mental gymnastics, anon?
>>
>>73794710

That's what I'm saying. People say trump doesn't make racist or xenophobic statements, but then he says something like this, and when I ask his supporters to explain how it's not and they have no response.
>>
>>73794820

>ISIS

You mean terrorism. Which will never happen mick.
>>
>>73794420
>He's just trying to appease to the normie vote.

He just says what people want tot hear.

He has also said he no longer self funding in the general and is re-writing his tax plan.
>>
File: cucked.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
490 KB, 449x401
So a temporary ban until security measures are "improved", yet he nor his supporters can actually gauge when or how things would improve. Or a ban until ISIS is destroyed, which will almost immediately be taken up by a different group and pose the same threats.

Deal with it, trump is going to walk back every claim he made to get the far right vote and won't do anything he promised.
>>
>>73794796
>What would trump change with the process to make you feel "secure" and left the "temporary" ban?

I dunno. Maybe he could start with any of the suggestions made by any of the entire world's intelligence agencies that have made the exact same observations about Islamic terror using the refugee programs to move their people?

>"The FBI, the CIA, and INTERPOL are lying! They're filled with fucking white males!" - u

Your end will come soon enough, liberal. Just kill yourself now and you might not see the horrors of the war you so beg for.
>>
>>73795219

>i dunno
>start with the suggestions made

What suggestions? How should we change our entrance security measures?
>>
>>73794837
Pointing out your giant strawman festival is pretty easy and require a no bending.

ISIS supporters are demonstrably in the west and among the refugees. Until that issue is addressed, it deserves far higher security. Until that security can be implemented, a ban is wholly reasonable. As we previously strictly controlled entrynot only from these countries in the last decade, including prvious bans, but numerous other bans before.

>>73794865
>hurr, durr, you can't give a specific timeframe for the length of the ban, and people are shitposting. Proof trump is Hitler

Fuck off, enjoy your 5 cent deposit.
>>
>>73794837

Do you need reading comprehension skills, retard?

The ban was never meant to be permanent.There is no walk back.Trump said from day one that it will be temporary until "we find what's going on"
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 780x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 780x873
>>73795208
Hello Hillary
>>
>>73795219
>>73795299

I think it's just abundantly clear you have no idea what you're talking about and just sucking trumps tit of dank memes and bantz, and you don't actually care about improving the country.
>>
>>73795208
>Deal with it, trump is going to walk back every claim he made to get the far right vote and won't do anything he promised.

Pretty much, he just prays on the ignorant and gullible. The people who voted for him in the primaries are the same people who spend 30'gs for Trump University.
>>
>>73795317

>ignoring what I said

Pretty typical.

WHAT would he change, not how long would it take the changes to take affect autist. Keep up
>>
shills posting more and more every day

shits cash

>literally
>>
>>73795478

>literally cannot answer question just like his god

Not surprised
>>
>>73793893

He's said it was a temporary ban from day one.

sage

Go do your homework OP.
>>
>>73795550

1) Read Thread
2) KYS
>>
File: Trump's Dream.jpg (455 KB, 1200x817) Image search: [Google]
Trump's Dream.jpg
455 KB, 1200x817
THEY CALL HIM FLIP FLOPPIN DON
>>
Ok what is it? Is he trying to court moderates or did he use us and actually believes the shit that he's saying now and won't do any of it
>>
File: Ashilla.jpg (56 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Ashilla.jpg
56 KB, 600x338
>>73793893
>>
>>73794865

It IS racist and xenophobic. It's also proper policy, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>73795299
We need to question their known affialiate, families, they need to bring something of worth to the country if they are Muslims i.e. a degree, shady oil money, ect. There needs to be drug test along with lie detector questions aimed at whether they would harm people in the name of their relogion, do they side with extremists, ect..

if they fail definitely a no go and they must pay for the procedures.

Get where I'm going? More regulations on their entrance fucktard.
>>
>>73795680

He's a demagogue. He said shit he didn't believe to rile up sheep to vote for him in the primary, knowing full well he wouldn't do it.
>>
File: 1422293797705.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1422293797705.png
126 KB, 399x388
>>73793893
Jesus fucking christ, that is textbook taking something out of context.

He said it was just a suggestion until we fix things. It could be interchangeable with "a proposal" or "an option"

He didn't say suggestion to imply he wasn't going to do it. Its just a word choice you fucking dishonest luggenpresse
>>
>>73795550
But, apparently, he didnt specify how many days long "temporary" means, and this proves he's hitler.

Because of he wasn't hitler, we'd all be able to recite how refugees should be processed and how long exactly it would take for highened security to no longer be necessary.

Since we don't know the intricacies of how to root out the demonstrably existany terrorists hiding among the refugees, and we can't tell the future to know when the risk will be lower, we're also hitlers.
>>
>>73793893
Joseph E. diGenova, who served as U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia for four years, said Wednesday he believes the FBI is investigating two separate Clinton scandals.

“The Bureau has between 100 and 150 agents assigned to the case. They would not have that many people assigned to a classified information case,” he told TheDCNF, addressing Clinton’s use of a private email server located at her New York home.

“Based on reports that agents are asking questions about the foundation, it seems to me it is the subject of a second prong of the investigation,” he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/09/claim-hillary-grand-jury-looking-into-political-corruption/#ixzz48SR1RNOa
>>
>>73795439
>>ignoring what I said
>Pretty typical.

What you are saying is retarded so it deserves to be ignored.

Again, the ban was always temporary and always "until we find out what's going on"

Where is the fucking "walkback" retard?
>>
>>73793893
>just a suggestion
Yes that's how policy platforms work.
>>
File: panties.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
panties.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>Bingo! Five scheckels and a used pair of Huma panties on their way.
>>
>>73795550
>He's said it was a temporary ban from day one.

Now he's saying it just a suggestion, not something he's necessarily going to do.

You know like building the wall is just an idea but he's not going to do it
>>
>>73795337
Joseph E. diGenova, who served as U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia for four years, said Wednesday he believes the FBI is investigating two separate Clinton scandals.

“The Bureau has between 100 and 150 agents assigned to the case. They would not have that many people assigned to a classified information case,” he told TheDCNF, addressing Clinton’s use of a private email server located at her New York home.

“Based on reports that agents are asking questions about the foundation, it seems to me it is the subject of a second prong of the investigation,” he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/09/claim-hillary-grand-jury-looking-into-political-corruption/#ixzz48SR1RNOa
Goodbye Cankles.
>>
>>73795391
I can smell your desperation. It makes me hard
>>
>>73795788

And what is the current policy or security measures?

Because they certainly look into alias's and family.

>drug tests
>lie detector tests

Really? So spend millions on drug tests for families? Spend millions on man hours to use probably the most bullshit and outdated investigative methods?

Anyone that's not retarded care to answer?
>>
>>73795868

>temporary
>until I feel safe or until terrorism is eradicated

You're kinda dumb huh?
>>
>>73795875

>.05 has been deposited into your paypal
>>
File: 1449697935647.png (230 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1449697935647.png
230 KB, 500x427
>>73793893
I only see articles about how Trump somehow contradicted himself or flip-flopped, even though it's not the case.
>>
ITT: children do mental gymnastics to defend their homoerotic daddy figure.
>>
>>73795888

>until we find out what's going on

Still can't answer what the fuck this even means.
>>
>>73796135
Trump was also pressed by Van Susteren on what kind of exceptions he might make to the "total and complete shutdown" he originally proposed. He pointed to Muslim military service members, while continuing to stress his desire to see the ban lifted once some sort of progress was made in the fight against terror.

By total and complete he didn't mean total and complete. fuck you guys are simple
>>
>>73796046
Shill, did you need read my post?

>Spend millions on man hours to use probably the most bullshit and outdated investigative methods?

I said make then pay for the procedures.and if they don't have a degree or men there is no point in even processing them, god damn you're dense.
>>
Jesus, people still can't figure out that Donald has been doing the same negotiation strategy from the get-go.
>>
>>73793893
It was always just a suggestion. Don't you morons listen to anything he says?
>>
Donald Trump is pretty much a full fledged politician now! Complete with baseless vague statements and flip flopping
>>
>>73796227

>make them pay for a lie detector test that they pass
>make them pay for drug tests that they pass

Yea, because on the journey from a war torn country, across an ocean, and into a foreign country... I'd totally want to make sure they aren't sparking up.
>>
>>73794072
He's literally saying he doesn't want to ban Muslims, but he HAS to do it because they are forcing his hand. He's literally just putting the ball in the other court.
>>
>>73796287

What about his promise to selfund? He is now going to raise money?

What about the tax policy he's re-writing?
>>
>>73793893
What else was the Muslim ban if not a suggestion?
>>
>>73793893
I'll give you a tip, faggot - no one here is going to vote anyone but Trump. Stop shilling because you're doing nothing but spamming up the board.
>>
>>73793893
Lying media once again twisting Mr. Trump's words... will these people ever be honest?

>>73794237
We still don't fully understand the nature of Islam and the radicalization of Islam when it comes into contact with Western civilization in modern times. I would support a blanket ban on all Muslims in the West, but we do not understand what exactly is going on the Middle East in terms of radicalization, terrorists in the refugee waves etc.
>>
>>73796227
>>73796323

Or make them pay only if they fail? Make a family that fled death pay for some bullshit testing that can be affected by stress or pain, before shipping them back. That'll totally pass through any sort of court or the legislative branch

"no"

Thank god trump hasn't really spoken how he would do anything. Seeing his sheep scramble to shill for him is hysterical
>>
>>73796164

And you still can't answer where is the "walkback"
>>
>>73794865
Because "Muslim" isn't a race so it's not "racist" to exclude them
Because "Muslim" isn't a country so it's not "xenophobic" to exclude them.

>when I ask his supporters to explain how it's not and they have no response.
They don't have a response because you're an idiot who's spouting out words you don't understand. Why would they bother with someone who's obviously mentally deficient?
>>
>>73796126
Just sayin. Its not going to be Trump VS Hated Hillary. The Dems now know Hill will go down. And not just go down on Huma.
>>
>>73796337

>he has to

But it's temporary. There is no ball. There is no court. He literally is making a vague blanket statement with no way to enforce or lift it.
>>
we are through the nomination, it's time to roll it back and sweep up some independents and democrats that don't want to vote for Hillary.
>>
>>73796400
>What else was the Muslim ban if not a suggestion?

A policy platform that he would enact once in office. Also first it was all Muslims know its only some.

He's never building the wall
>>
>>73796218
He meant foreign Muslims you stupid nigger, Muslim immigration.
>>
File: 1453419157862.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1453419157862.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>73794587

until a system of proper vetting is in place

retard
>>
Absolute worst case scenario:

>Donald Trump has lied through his teeth, won't build a wall, won't ban Muslim immigration, won't reevaluate our alliances and trade deals etc.

Wow, he's still a much better candidate than Clinton, Sanders or anyone else in the GOP lineup, and has dragged the Overton Window to the Right.
>>
>oh, the muslim ban was just a suggestion.
>oh, the wall was just a suggestion.
>>
>>73796475

>There will be a ban until we figure out whats going on
>it's just a suggestion until we figure out whats going on
>We don't know how to gauge if we finally know whats going on
>>
>>73796550
what he would actually do if elected...who knows?
>>
Maybe people should wake up to the reality that Trump is going to continue browning the ever loving shit out of America.

The "conservative movement" doesn't make any money when the country is White and happy. They don't sell any books. Nobody wants to listen to their radio shows.

The same applies to police and prison industries. Same for real estate -- they need to keep the population churning over and being pushed to new, high-priced subdivisions while buying up their old houses on the cheap, and getting government subsidies to build houses for niggers.

You'd have to be delusional to think Trump is going to do anything he's said.
>>
>>73793893
It's always been a temporary suggestion.

Go home Shillary
>>
Thread's shillbait and concern/alarmist shilling, Trump has stated the ban was temporary and never specified the duration.

Sage goes into options.
>>
>>73796095
>strawman
>reducto as absurdum
Come up with an argument, nigger.

The refugees contain terrorists.

Your constant crying about what the word "temporary" may or may not mean is not an argument.

Trump's position of "do something, because terrorists among refugees is an issue" even at its most vague and reduced for upon which you're reliant, is far more substantial than anything you manage to propose, or which Clinton has proposed.

Clinton's aproposals include funding more "moderate" terrorists and fucking with my gun and self defense rights. So, duck yes, trumps travel ban, a technique used repeatedly before, as well as his proposals to not fund and supply more terrorists and to not take away our means to defend our homes is the clear winner.
>>
>>73796482

>fear of people from other countries

I'm sorry, are muslim people not coming from a country? Also, I guarantee the vast majority of trumpshills can't tell the difference between a muslim and a sikh. It's just how they look, and their geographical origin.

You should probably look up definitions of words.
>>
>>73796492

>not putting hated before trump

I seriously.
>>
>>73796609

>I'm very concerned about when we can start allowing Muslims back into our country, they're so enriching.
>>
>>73794865
>Trump is racist and xenophobic because he isn't specific about time frames and because anons on the internet aren't omniscient
>>
>>73796585

There is one

faggot
>>
>>73793893
Not sure what your problem is with what he has said desu.

From the beginning it was only a temporary ban while they overhauled screening procedures and fixed the rot that allowed the San Bernardino attacks to happen, and that coupled with the proposals regarding Syrian refugees at the time had the potential to lead to more attacks.

There were ample warning signs that she was potentially radicalised and yet she was still allowed into the country.

There might also be merits to his suggestion that we 'don't know what is going on'. Is it firmly established WHY so many people are becoming radicalised? Why Islamic terrorist attacks are becoming prevalent in western countries? I'd certainly argue that there is no consensus. Hell there is barely even a discourse about it because people are forced to police their language so much.
>>
>>73796687

The problem is he's saying it was just a suggestion, not a promise. Which was very misleading, considering how strongly he felt about it before.
>>
>>73796587

>a do nothing candidate is better than clinton

hahahahahahah
>>
>>73796461
We don't need then

Why am I obligated to take in "refugees"

And why should I feel bad about what they went through Hahahahahahaha

Fuck off faggot fuck muslim fuck refugees .
Ever think about how many men left their woman behind? It's all a ploy and you're falling for it Fool.
>>
>>73796365
>What about his promise to selfund? He is now going to raise money?

He did self fund through the primaries.He did say MONTHS AGO that he hadn't made a decision when it comes to the general election.

>What about the tax policy he's re-writing?

> SEPTEMBER 27, 2015, 10:51 PM EDT

>Trump hints at plan to raise taxes on the wealthy and eliminate it for others

>http://fortune.com/2015/09/27/trump-tax-plan/
>>
>>73796544
Obama both enfirced and lifted similar bans.
>>
>>73796709

Not a strawman. Just the literal argument trumpshills have been making in this very thread. Stopped reading there.
>>
>it's a "media falls for Donald's ambiguity" episode
>>
>>73796762

>can't answer question
>>
File: 1456599351762.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1456599351762.png
35 KB, 700x700
>>73796140
no, i've watched his ralies, about 8 of them i think, maybe more, and he has said the whole time that the ban would be temporary,and we just want to identify who these people are before they come here.
he said the exact same thing about mexicans.
he wants to send them back, get them legal id's and let them come work AND pay taxes, as they should.
it's pretty reasonable all the way around.
we all the know we need the wall because it is just to much border to secure.
you wouldn't know any of this however, because you actually haven't listened to anything he's said, you've only listened to the twisted views the liberal mainstream media has spoon fed you.
>>
>>73796731
>fear of people from other countries

Wait wait wait, are you saying banning someone means you fear them? How far gone are you man?
>>
How do you enforce a Muslim ban.

Think seriously for one second.

Saying "Ban all Muslims" (something that will never happen) gets him support from people who want kebab out, gets him notice from conservatives who want more background checks on immigrants, and makes people who disagree with him dismiss him without spending too much time hating him.

However the only real good that such a ban could do - keep violent psychos out - is completely useless, because they can just lie.
>>
>>73796873

andddd there's the actual answer. Thanks ladies. I'm out hahahahahah
>>
>>73796785
>There is one
Which is? Explain it in detail please
>>
AMERICA DOESN'T NEED REFUGEES

OUR TAX DOLLARS PAY FOR THEM TO LIVE NICER THAN OUR DIALED VETS DO

5K A MONTH WITH NO END ESPECIALLY IF THEY DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH

THIS IS WHAT OUR POLITICIANS ARE PUSHING FOR
>>
>>73796609

Again where's the walkback?

>We don't know how to gauge if we finally know whats going on

Stop putting words into Trump's mouth and explain where the walkback is.
>>
>>73796902
>>73796943
>can't respond to answers
>>
File: huma.jpg (115 KB, 711x467) Image search: [Google]
huma.jpg
115 KB, 711x467
>>73793893
>29 Posts Shilling, you're >working hard today
>>
>>73796826

Clinton wants to:

>Increase the amount of refugees this country takes
>Continue to hand this country over to Hispanics (A doubling-down on and continuation of the Obama & Bush administrations)

Her political history shows her horrible foreign policy and economic ideas (Iraq War, NAFTA, etc.)

People like you are the worst, kill yourself.
>>
>>73796994

He's not banning muslims. He's banning muslim countries from being able to enter. There's a difference.
>>
>>73796994
I'm pretty sure lying about your religion is extremely haram.
>>
>>73796559
>A policy platform that he would enact once in office.
It still is, but as long as he's not the president it's still a suggestion.

He's still planning on stopping Muslim immigration temporarily btw.
>>
>>73797015
I can tell you're a girl by how you type.

Go fuck a nigger to feel more progressive.
>>
>>73794865
Hey, /pol/ was right again. The shills finally are evolving. Turning around and mimicking an unfavorable notion you saw expressed about the anti-Trump crowd 20 minutes ago doesn't strengthen your weak ass argument and is transparent as all hell on top of that.
>>
>>73796046
You're right--why spend that money? Just actually ban them, period. Ban all immigration.
>>
>>73793893
Well as he said it was an idea that would be temporary. In his policies he said he "calls for" but I doubt he's the only one calling the shots on that.

He's not backing off on anything. Heck, even here >>73794072 he means "backing off" after it was implemented because it is a temporary ban.
>>
>>73796585
you missed the joke. Temporary meaning forever temporary.
>>
>>73797015
>yes i have finally found the comment that has confirmed my views, no need to listen to anything else amirite?

fucking summerfags are here already
>>
Reminder to hide and sage shill threads.
>>
People still responding after >>73797054 >>73796873 explained trumps stance perfectly.

>but he's not a xenophobe guys!
>>
>>73796994

Many Muslim nations require National IDs to list religious affiliation (Others, only require it for non-Muslims). We can do quite a bit just by shortening our "Required documentation list" to only cover pieces of ID that list religious affiliation and make quite a bit of progress.

There's also the possibility of restricting all immigration from Muslim majority countries.
>>
>>73797172
No, it's fine if you're advancing a holy cause.
>>
>>73796567
>He meant foreign Muslims you stupid nigger, Muslim immigration.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262348-trump-calls-for-shutdown-of-muslims-entering-us

Asked by The Hill whether that would include American Muslims currently abroad, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks replied over email: “Mr. Trump says, ‘everyone.’ ”
>>
>>73797291

No one else has come up with a more substantial response than that. At least it was honest and no goal post shifting and semantics kek
>>
>>73794072
No. The wall won't even be built.
>>
>>73797325

>Xenophobia automatically makes something immoral and bad.

Getting real tired of this pathological xenophilia tbqh.
>>
File: Hzms34f.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
Hzms34f.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>73793893
It was ALWAYS just a suggestion.

It was ALWAYS just temporary.

It was the libshit media spreading the lie that it was anything else to make Trump look bad.

He's not even president yet. How could it be anything other than a suggestion?
>>
>>73797169
Haha what like Saudi Arabia?

And that's not difficult to get around - the Hebdo killers were European citizens.
>>
>>73797335

>wanting to adopt muslim country's policies

the trump cuckening of /pol/ continues
>>
>>73793893
Trump is a based master kys

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump
>>
>>73797440
>He's not even president yet. How could it be anything other than a suggestion?

There are these things called campaign promises.
>>
>>73797243
No, allow immigration only as the needs of the country dictate.

There are periods of economic growth where there are actual, not artificial, labor shortages; and some other instances when you would want to bring in a select number of immigrants of a specific caliber.

There's no need for open borders, or bringing in whole cities worth of radically different people or unadaptable cultures, though.
>>
>>73797462

>dank memes guise XD

Back to the trump subreddit with you
>>
>>73797325
Nobody here cares what that word means or stands for its Jewish made up bullshit.
Try your word sorcery on weaker minds.
>>
>>73797444

>X does Y, therefore it is bad.

Also

>Using the term "cuckening"
>accusing others of xenophobia.
>>
>>73797267
>Temporary meaning forever temporary

It always means forever, it's astounding how many temporary changes came in after 9/11 that we still have now. Over here our speed limit on motorways is 70mph, that was temporarily set in '60s until they could decide what the limit should be. It's still officially listed as temporary.
>>
>>73797015
Mate, I gave you a serious answer, instead of engaging with ones that suit your agenda I'd appreciate it if you actually responded to it.

>>73796787
>>
>>73796881
so he previewed his willingness to flip flop on his platform. Is every thing he says negotiable?

Is the wall also negotiable? You really think he's building that?
>>
>>73797335
There's only the possibility of showing your anger in a primary. Most of the country doesn't want to do anything about immigration.
>>
>>73797385
>No one else has come up with a more substantial response than that

Because your question is very underhanded since you're implying a slippery slope where none can be proven to exist. You defined a shitty framework for a debate, looked for the answer you were looking for before you even posted, and called it a day. Pathetic.
>>
File: MAGA Stone.jpg (180 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
MAGA Stone.jpg
180 KB, 640x714
>>73797502
He only suggested a temp ban. That's all it ever was.

I personally think it's a great idea. I'm sure Trump does too.

Once he's president, we'll see if he actually does it or not.

That's ALL anyone should have EVER expected.
>>
>>73797169
>He's not banning Muslims. He's banning Muslim countries from being able to enter.

Not at all what he said. He made it very clear he would ban all Muslims

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/07/trump-calls-complete-shutdown-muslims-entering-united-states/
>>
>>73794072
He will say pretty much anything he thinks people want to hear.
>>
>>73795173
What a cuck he is
>>
File: 1451320972576-pol.jpg (67 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1451320972576-pol.jpg
67 KB, 512x512
>>73797531
>dank
>go back to [fill in blank] subreddit

Found the newfag.
>>
HAHAHA
>>
>>73793893

Am I supposed to be outraged?

The man himself has said that compromise and unity is important. He recieved MASSIVE backlash against the muslim ban.

Is someone supposed to just ram through executive orders like obama or is our president supposed to CONSIDER HIS OPTIONS?

OP a cuck
>>
>>73793893
But he literally has said that the entire time that Congress would implement, then verification of immigrants then lifting.

>Falling for media lies
>>
>>73797628
You're a woman too.

What is this, are we being raided guys?
>>
Such an obvious fucking paid shill thread.
God damn this shit is obnoxious. You will never convince people on this board to not like trump.
Ever. People know about you brainless shills, or rather, Digital Media Specialists. So goddamn dumb. Like calling a fucking janitor a sanitary engineer.
>>
There is no walkback in that, that's what he's always said
>>
>>73795173
>He has also said he no longer self funding in the general

He was never going to self-fund the general.

Do you wanna spend a billion dollars just to be president?

Didn't think so. Even someone with 0% jewish heritage wouldn't make that deal/

T. Jew.
>>
>>73797599

okay bud

>while they overhauled the screening procedures

Expand on this. What could be expanded upon. Are you already familiar with the current procedures, because they're stringent as fuck already.

>fixed the rot that allowed the .... attacks to happen

Such as? People can't leave and re-enter the US if they travel to a muslim country?

>there is barely even a discourse

You're kidding eh? It literally takes up half of media airtime, and 90% of airtime after an attack.
>>
>>73794072
If you could actually read you would see he means that if the current administration gets their shit together on immigration screening, a ban won't be necessary.
>>
>>73797797

>you aren't new
>>
>>73797836

>guise we're being raided ammirite XD

Fucking cringed
>>
>>73797628

He has made the wall a central part of his campaign.

We are building the wall. And mexico will pay for it. At this point we don't even need trump. 1000 rednecks and legal spics will be showing up at border crossings all across texas the day he's inaugurated with pickup trucks full of building supplies.
>>
>>73793893
You have a system of checks and balances. Trump can only do what congress will allow, and he should only do what the people will support. You want him to force it through regardless? Because you just had 8 years of that with Obama and look how it turned out.
>>
>>73798029

And what would measure" getting their shit together" toothpaste?
>>
>>73798075
yeah how are we gonna make mexico pay for it
>>
>>73798036
i've been on here since 2001, i'm not new
>>
>>73797950
>Do you wanna spend a billion dollars just to be president?

If had 10, which he doesn't. He brought on an ex Goldman Sachs employee to help raise money.

Just keep drinking the kool aide guys
>>
>>73797628
>so he previewed his willingness to flip flop on his platform. Is every thing he says negotiable?

Only things he was always in favor of "raising taxes on the rich" are negotiable.

>Is the wall also negotiable? You really think he's building that?

Yes, it's non-negotiable and yes he's building it:

>Trump to Apologizing Mexican President: "Get Your Money Ready"
>>
>>73798139

Tariffs that will objectively damage america, banking on the hope that the wall will actually curb illegal immigration sufficiently enough to warrant the damage. Without even factoring in the objective fact the cartel will bomb the shit and damage the wall, and dig underneath it constantly.
>>
>>73798114
finding out what the hell is going on :^)
>>
>>73793893
Wait........you actually think the 'wall' is a real physical suggestion? as in a built brick wall?
You do realise he means metaphorically right?!
To keep out illegals and the wall would be too many hurdles for them to bother with and as soon as they are found thrown back at the expense of the Mexican government who would be liable for sanctions (and I will make them pay for it!).
>>
>>73798159

>2001

1/10
>>
>38 posts by OP
>not a single person convinced
>all that fucking effort
>all that shit being flung in OPs direction

I just dont understand why. Why would you waste so much time?
The troll isnt worth it.
>>
>>73798262
Nobody in Congress likes tariffs

Trump hasn't even said the word
>>
>>73798310
shut up cuck
>>
>>73798208

>If I had 10 billion dollars
>I would be willing to spend one of those to get elected

Bull fucking shit.

Liar. Poorfag detected.
>>
>>73798068
Yeah, there's a stark difference between shilling and raiding.
>>
File: intolerant-liberal-hypocrite.jpg (81 KB, 790x820) Image search: [Google]
intolerant-liberal-hypocrite.jpg
81 KB, 790x820
>>73796990
It's a typical leftist tactic. You have any opinion other than their opinion, and you're either a bigot of some sort, or you "fear" something.

You don't support gay people in every way shape or form.. Homophobe

You don't support Trans people in every way shape or form.. Transphobe

Islamophobe, misogynist, sexist, racist. There's always a word to vilify every single person who doesn't agree with them.
>>
>>73798282

This is the base of every answer I've gotten on here.

>until we find out
>how do we know we "found out"
>because we'll have found out

Christ
>>
OP is a doodie head
>>
>>73798367

You first kraut. The literal OG cuck country.
>>
>>73793893
Sage shill threads
Hide shill threads
Do not reply to shills
>>
>>73798370
so your ok with him raising money? You don't believe all the shit he said about donations buying and influencing and politicians
>>
File: oldjulien.jpg (68 KB, 634x648) Image search: [Google]
oldjulien.jpg
68 KB, 634x648
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

Ali G got it right. Bring me the muslim cuties.
>>
>>73798208
>If had 10, which he doesn't.

H does it's just not liquid.He said in interview that he doesn't want to sell "a few" of his buildings to fund the general.

>He brought on an ex Goldman Sachs employee to help raise money.
>Just keep drinking the kool aide guys

He hires the best people and he hires the best people when it comes to handling money.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-12-11-29-22-1.png (674 KB, 1392x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-12-11-29-22-1.png
674 KB, 1392x1440
>>73798403
>>
>>73798364
you have obviously never watched a trump rally.
>>
>>73798584
He actually doesn't. If you've looked up how his net worth is actually measure. They admit they base it off of how much, he personally values his own name.
>>
>>73797958
>Expand on this. What could be expanded upon. Are you already familiar with the current procedures, because they're stringent as fuck already.

There have been multiple articles written about the things that were knowable about the wife at the time. They were either not discovered or not acted upon. As a result a mass shooting occurred. In either case the screening processes failed and Americans lost their loves because of it.

>Such as? People can't leave and re-enter the US if they travel to a muslim country?
Honestly not sure what you mean by this, sorry.

>You're kidding eh? It literally takes up half of media airtime, and 90% of airtime after an attack.

The air time is spent on the latest outrage. Almost nothing of substance is actually discussed. Do we know why radicalisation is on the rise, do we know why the terrorist attacks are becoming more common? They ASK the questions constantly and some talking heads offer answers. But we have no firm answer that is actionable. All I know is that we keep being told not to do anything to offend them, or else we will face more attacks and radicalise them further. That was stated most recently by the new Mayor of London. I'm not sure about you, but that kind of logic scares the crap out of me.
>>
>>73794587
Until a proper vetting system is put in place

He's always said the words "TEMPORARY BAN", it was the media who left out the temporary you cuck

Who are you shilling for, Cruz is out. And if you're an actual Hillary supporter, you'd be going against all your liberal values, although maybe not since you're not actually saying you supported a ban, just trying to put words into Trump's mouth....

Most likely you're either an

a) Australian with a Proxy, in which case there is nothing I can do to get you to stop lying like this, but no reason to either, since this is just trolling, or

b) a paid shill who has no interest either way, in which case, why are you taking Shillary's money? It's much more profitable to shill for Trump, because even if you do it *FOR FREE* like I do, it means the economy is better on down the line. You won't have to do this forever, you can work doing what you love and make a living.
>>
>>73798370
Yeah let's all just vote Hillary instead :DDDD
>>
>>73794570

Oh, you mean like sauntering in like they fucking own the place and suddenly "declaring" themselves "undocumented immigrants"? Meanwhile those people cost us $153 million a year, but, hey...at least you're not "racist", right, Whitey?
>>
>>73798767

What defines "proper"?

You aren't the revolutionary or the first one to say "we ban them temporarily until we figure out what's going on and get a proper screening process in place". I'm asking people to explain what the fuck that means.
>>
>>73798767

Also, if I was getting paid to do this and not just chilling for another 10 minutes until I leave for work, I wouldn't give a fuck about substantive answers like I do.
>>
>>73798584
>He hires the best people and he hires the best people when it comes to handling money.

Oh I thought pol didn't like Goldman Sachs, never mind. The guy also worked for Soros but im sure that doesn't bother you either
>>
>>73796785
>The same vetting process that let Tashfeen Malik in, one of the San Bernadino shooters

Hahahaha no faggot.
>>
>>73799094

he only worked for them!! I mean yea he was a board member for 17 years but sometimes you need jews to help!
>>
File: Designated.png (246 KB, 261x570) Image search: [Google]
Designated.png
246 KB, 261x570
>>73794072
lolno

When the crown passes, your current niggerdom will become a gynocracy.

But cheer up, at least your leaders make mine look less shitty in contrast, that's something at least.
>>
>>73799239

hahahahaha. I love delusional anti-obama posts on /pol/. Denial stage started after mittens lost and hasn't gone away. Beautiful
>>
File: lalalalalola.png (84 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
lalalalalola.png
84 KB, 240x240
>>73799312
*faggy niggerdom

Oops, had to make a slight correction there.
>>
>>73799416

>women don't have larynxes

Not only a fucking leaf but anatomically illiterate. You got a lot going for you
>>
>>73798902
Proper means taking the time to sort through each and every one of them for dirt. If anything comes up, full investigation. If they're not worth it, no entry.

I'm good friends with the Muslim gas station cashier down the road, he's been supplying me with soda and candy since middle school, and he's seen me and dozens of other kids grow up. I have no doubt he loves this country. I would not have denied him entrance if I was the guy, way back when, who approved him for entry.

People like him, and his family, are the ones who should be allowed in.

However, there must be thorough checks to make sure that we won't get burned here. It's unfortunate a few bad apples make it harder for the whole bunch, especially looking at the shithole they're immigrating from, but damn it I don't want another family's blood spilled because of a desire to be "tolerant".

Looking in retrospect, one can find the terrorist ties. If retrospect is 20/20, our vetting system should be as well.
>>
>>73784866
>>73787077
>>73787321
>>73788112
>>73789353
>>73792652

>>73794865
>>73795439
>>73795546
>>73796095
>>73796126
>>73796461

>>73794587
In spite of you being a smug soulless fuck with no integrity or self-respect I can now see that I'm a hypocrite and will fittingly now be voting for Hillary. Enjoy your $0.20 bonus.
>>
>>73799094
>Oh I thought pol didn't like Goldman Sachs, never mind. The guy also worked for Soros but im sure that doesn't bother you either

The guy may have worked for Satan himself.The only relevant question is whatever he is good at what Trump needs him to do.

In business you can't hire saints, retard.
>>
>>73798159
>2001
4chan didnt exist in 2001 you fucking newfag redditor
>>
>>73800206
>In business you can't hire saints, retard.
Oh i thought he hired him to raise money for a political campaign not run a golf course.

Your right nothing wrong with having wall street run your campaign
>>
>>73793893
You could have expected this. He pretty much hinted to it during the primaries. You can't win elections by being an inflexible, uncompromising extremist. You should have voted for Cruz if you wanted that, even though he's a neocon opportunist.
>>
>>73800685
>Your right nothing wrong with having wall street run your campaign

That guy Trump hired doesn't represent wall street, moron.And he is not running Trump's campaign.Closest is Manafort and he can't tell Trump what to do, either.
>>
>>73800685

>Hiring a former Goldman Sachs employee is the same as being financed by Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>73794865
I didn't realize prioritizing and caring for your own citizens before thinking about foreigners was xenophobic, you fucking cuck.
>>
File: 1462566401145.jpg (131 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1462566401145.jpg
131 KB, 485x458
>>73794120
>almost everything he says is just a suggestion until congress passes a bill approving it
>>
File: keith propose.jpg (435 KB, 649x853) Image search: [Google]
keith propose.jpg
435 KB, 649x853
>>73793893
learn to english please
Propose and Suggest are fuckinf synonyms.
>>
>>73794072
>What is subjunctive
Back to grammar school with you kiddo
>>
How many of your are redditors?
>>
>>73794120
/thread
Sage these thread next time fags
>>
>>73797502
>There are these things called campaign promises.

Every single one of these promises by every single candidate ever are almost always things the president doesn't even have the authority to do on his own and you're an idiot for believing these "promises."
>>
>>73793893
THE MADMAN HAS FOOLED US
HES GOING TO THE LEFT NOW
>>
>>73793893
>What's next? The wall being a suggestion?

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
>>73793893
This is what he's been saying from the begining. Fuck off shill. I hope you choke on that $0.02.
>>
>>73793893
FUCK OFF SHILL

He is is saying what he needs to say right now. He is playing the game, and he is winning.
>>
>>73794359
>"what he's saying is different from what I pretended he said before!"
This.
>>
>>73797172
There are like 12 different clauses in islam that assure that you can renounce islam for the right reasons.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.