[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Actual Mexican Criminals Think of Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Montebello HS.jpg (594 KB, 1335x600) Image search: [Google]
Montebello HS.jpg
594 KB, 1335x600
SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

http://www.vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for afederal drug conspiracypoints out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress.

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."
>>
>>73790754
Lol. it wouldn't be too hard to see who came here legally or illegally.
>>
>>73791252
How?
I'm genuinely curious. If this stoner garbage's "we run it all" shlock is true, how can we tell? Or do we just deport every Spanish-speaker who's families' been here less than two generations?
>>
>>73791455
>"They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. 'It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit.' "

>" fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

The real US citizens will have a record of their past. it would be maybe a record of what school they went to, who their parents are, doctor records, tax records and things like that.

If the government searches for people who seem to have popped up out of nowhere with no record of their real parents or past records you will have a pretty good idea of who was born here or who immigrated/illegally came here.

Also i don't believe the ICE part. the minimun requirements is a bachelors degree and U.S citizenship. i also think with ICE(which is part of homeland security) you have to have a security clearance in which they check medical records, school records and things like that.
>>
>>73791961
So in short. unless they have found a way to somehow create a fake past record of themselves and fake parents then you could see who is illegally here.
>>
>>73790754

Bumping this crazy shit

Is /pol/ taken over by spics? I've noticed threads like these getting slid
>>
>>73793058
Este es un foro en español. Por favor, hable deje el lenguaje imperialista y confiense ante el nuevo website dedicado al social-marxismo comunismo leninista de 4chan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6eLKC7lt6U

>It was a prank bro
>>
>>73793058
>tfw spic
>>
>>73790754
Well America you better tighten your grip on Spaniards and riot them to death out of power positions, no compromise
>>
>>73793058

I'm very disappointed by the non militant, almost pacifist poltards.

Bernie Bros may be retarded, but they are a much more organized troop.
>>
>>73790754
>they're paying taxes AND working for a lower wage
ameriturds will find a way to complain about this

Also, I find hilarious how the opinion of one guy suddenly mirrors reality because it fits your worst nightmares

top kek @ trumpweenies
>>
>>73796161

they are free riders. They earn nothing so their tax payments are virtually nothing. They use public transportation, health care, and various other public services that they should not be entitled to use as illegal citizens.

No one gives a shit if you break into a store, steal a TV, and then leave pennies on the ground as payment.
>>
>>73796645
>they are free riders. They earn nothing so their tax payments are virtually nothing.
Source?
>They use public transportation, health care, and various other public services that they should not be entitled to use as illegal citizens.
So what you mean to say is that public transportation shouldn't be used even by tourists?

If they pay taxes why shouldn't they use health care?
>No one gives a shit if you break into a store, steal a TV, and then leave pennies on the ground as payment.
that's a baseless analogy
>>
>>73793058
Yes. Your only hope is getting a pretty Hispanic girl and hoping your surname and traditions will live on.
>>
>>73790754
Birth certificates?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.