[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we are to survive as a species we need globalisation and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 848x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 848x565
If we are to survive as a species we need globalisation and a one world government. We need to get rid of the idea of nation and race and start thinking of ourselves as a interconnected and united species in a very hostile universe. This is the only way forward.

Thoughts?
>>
>>73788080
people like you will make nice compost in my yard.
>>
>>73788080
>see flag

yup, it's true what they say
>>
>>73788080
>very hostile universe
stop playing warhammer anon
>>
>>73788080
>australia
>>
File: 1458633436632.jpg (136 KB, 778x682) Image search: [Google]
1458633436632.jpg
136 KB, 778x682
>>73788080
>>
>>73788080
Fuck off Asimov, Gaia was the worst addition to Foundation you could have possibly done.

>[FIRST FOUNDATION INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>73788080
your idea is to unite the people of earth against the unknown alien species in our universe. I dont know if you noticed but we havent found life out there yet so , we can only unite our nations against abominational alien species like arabs.
>>
Inb4 Alex Jones rage.
>>
>>73788080
You haven't seen mongol scum from far east of russia. Even china doesn't want to take them.
>>
If globalization means 100% white people and a large scale conservative constitutional republic then I'm fine with it. Fuck everything else.
>>
>>73788080
Fuck off, kike
>>
Vegemite
>>
>>73788080
As long as it's the aussies leading the world, I have no problem with it.
>>
File: trump.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
>We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony. I am skeptical of international unions that tie us up and bring America down, and will never enter America into any agreement that reduces our ability to control our own affairs.
>>
>>73788080
Sounds rational. Need to focus on getting off this rock.
>>
>>73789709
>government calls you at odd hours to call you a cunt
>>
>>73789787
I don't expect more than bantz from someone losing a war against emus
>>
>>73789759
I wish I could vote for trump
>>
File: 1462914240083.jpg (32 KB, 637x481) Image search: [Google]
1462914240083.jpg
32 KB, 637x481
>>73788080
>If we are to survive as a species we need globalisation and a one world government. We need to get rid of the idea of nation and race and start thinking of ourselves as a interconnected and united species in a very hostile universe. This is the only way forward.
WHY?
You can't just claim stuff like this.
>>
Until we have a way of uniting nations and at the same time maintaining national identities, borders, and cultures without being a cucked religious zealot or a sneaking global control cunts it is not possible.
>>
File: 0022.jpg (33 KB, 573x480) Image search: [Google]
0022.jpg
33 KB, 573x480
>>73788080
what happened to diversity being a strength
>>
File: damnit.png (527 KB, 900x858) Image search: [Google]
damnit.png
527 KB, 900x858
>>73789786
The space race wouldn't have happened, if not for nationalism. Indeed, if the USSR hadn't pooped out, we'd almost undoubtedly be on mars by now.

Unite the planet, and international competition goes out the window. Short of a giant rock falling on a capital city, there's simply no motivation for the average Joe, who can't think further ahead than his children's generation (if that), to support the long term survival of mankind. He'll be dead - thus he doesn't give a fuck.

Plus, nearly all space technology comes straight out of the military.

Sadly, what you really need is an orbital war, or a cosmological disaster that kills a whole lotta people without destroying our capacity to return to the technological effort we had going over forty years ago.

Though maybe if we find another set of dead sea scrolls that says Jesus is waiting for us on Rigel for us to reach him or some shit. The last time we were regularly building things that no one who started them were going to see to completion in their lifetimes were cathedrals, afterall.
>>
>>73788080
Why not just purge the non-whites and form a NWO for europeans only?
>>
I totally agree. It's hard for these stubborn dudes to admit but global leadership spearheaded by America is the best thing for humanity.
>>
File: Australia.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Australia.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>73788080
>>
I think we can have metered and measured globalization that doesn't have massive negative impacts across the board for pretty much everyone but the oligarchal elite.
>>
>>73788080
Good idea but how would you convince a first world nation, lets say australia, to pay taxes for a third world shit hole's welfare?
In a "one world government" you'd have to divide the planet into plenty of regions because you can't bring the same answers to everyone while ignoring their difference such as quality of life and income. So in a couple of decades we'd be back to square one because the one world government would in fact be led by the regions governors, aka States and their President/King/P.M./whatever.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.