[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(genuine) CAN SOME AMERIBRO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Hillary.jpg (536 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.jpg
536 KB, 2048x1365
I have just read this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/sanders-become-democratic-nominee-even-if-clinton-leads-in-delegates_b_9657952.html

And watched this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKmjcCUo_Ko

The guy here says:
>There is an FBI investigation on Hillary
>Indictment might happen AFTER elections

Now, he is right: would Democrats run the risk of giving Trump the Presidency if Hillary gets indicted?

Moreover, he points out:
>Hillary voters don't know of the investigation
>Bluepilled by Hillary's campaign
>She convinced public it is NOT a criminal investigation
>Nobody conceives of indictment as a possibility

So, if
>Bernie beats Trump by 16 points
>Hillary beats Trump by 10 points
>But if Hillary wins there is a chance Trump wins after her indictment

Will democrats give power to Trump by voting for Hillary?
>>
>>73782134
People will say:
>Even if she's indicted
>MSM media shills will claim she still deserves presidency

Guys, that's a good recipe for a civil fucking war.

Otherwise Shillary will be just the next Berlusconi, with people claiming it doesn't matter if he got indicted or not because Muh Preisdent.

>mfw I realized Trump is cleaner than her
>>
>>73782134
Goodman is a bernie shill, he writes delusional pro-bernie articles. Pay the jew no mind.
>>
>>73782256
Trump is far from clean, but at least he admits it.

So far he is mentioned thousands of times in the panama papers.

He claims that because he knows where the real loopholes and problems are, thus he is the most fit to tackle the problem.
>>
>>73782256
>civil fucking war.
i love this meme
enjoy thinking we'll have war like there used to be.
>>
>>73782434
Please name one time he is mentioned in the Panama papers.
>>
>>73782397
>Goodman is a bernie shill, he writes delusional pro-bernie articles. Pay the jew no mind.
So there is no risk of indictment for her?
No investigation going on?

Don't prove me Goodman is a Bernie shill.
Prove me he is wrong about the facts he reports.
>>
Anyway what is this e-mail scandal about?
>>
>>73782434
Fuck off shill.
>>
File: Edward-Snowden.jpg (138 KB, 1374x765) Image search: [Google]
Edward-Snowden.jpg
138 KB, 1374x765
edward snowden BTFO clinton

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/03/edward-snowden-hillary-clinton-email-server
>>
>>73782134
Obama can just pardon her and this whole thing doesn't matter.
>>
>>73782863
>Obama can just pardon her and this whole thing doesn't matter.
WTF?
>>
>>73782881
Yes like Ford did to Nixon
>>
Bernie is a Kasich tier candidate he will collapse after three negative ads. You've read it here first.
>>
File: CIVIL WAR.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
CIVIL WAR.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
>>73782256
>civil fucking war

CAP OR IRON MAN?
>>
>>73783127
Iron Man all my life.
>>
>>73783244
>iron man
>wanting the UN to control the Avengers

Are you insane?
>>
File: 1460136328018.png (189 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1460136328018.png
189 KB, 501x585
>>73782134
>Goodman
>>
>>73783291
I didn't watch the movie.
I just hate Cpt. America and his silly shield.
>>
>>73783382
I've yet to find an American surname that doesn't sound Jewish in some far-fetched sense.
>>
>“Senator Barack Obama is strengthening the Democratic Party by bringing in new voters, young and old, into the process,” Ms. Fernandez said in a statement released by the Obama campaign. “ I believe Senator Obama has the best ability to win the White House in November and lead this country forward.”

That´s why the author thinks the superdelegates will switch to Bernie. I seriously doubt that Bernie is bringing in voters the dem´s actually want though.
>>
>>73782881
A pardon removes the sentence, but not a conviction. Should she be convicted, she'd be a felon and ineligible for presidency, pardon or no
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.