[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, Why are Jewesses so damn ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
Hey /pol/,

Why are Jewesses so damn ugly?
>>
File: 1341_melanie_laurent.jpg (167 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1341_melanie_laurent.jpg
167 KB, 1280x850
>>
>>
File: Lisa-Bonet.jpg (14 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
Lisa-Bonet.jpg
14 KB, 216x216
Some crossbreed too!
>>
File: barbara_spectre.jpg (16 KB, 250x335) Image search: [Google]
barbara_spectre.jpg
16 KB, 250x335
>>73782042
>>
File: Buffy-sarah_michelle_gellar.jpg (200 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Buffy-sarah_michelle_gellar.jpg
200 KB, 1200x1600
>>
File: winona-ryder.gif (253 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
winona-ryder.gif
253 KB, 800x500
>>
>>73782042
Those are descendants of European converts with hardly any semite blood
>>
>>73782360
You realize, of course, that 99% of Jews in positions of power are Ashkenazi... in other words, "European converts", right?
>>
Whats it like to have a thread that is failing worse than your country?
>>
>>73782645
I'm American, motherfucker. I'm just in Guinea for food aid. And it feels pretty good to be here - I get to explore Africa, the people are nice, everything is cheap, and jobs and schools shit themselves when they see I've worked here
>>
>>73782503
Sure. Ashkenazi are basically krypto kikes, all Synagogues are those of Satan. They reject Jesus, Jews never were the Chosen Ones.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>>73782645
I love Osaka, Japanese food is great, and you guys have awesome nightclubs, but how does it feel when I can go to your country and steal your girlfriend because you're either a Japanese guy or a weeaboo in Japan? How does it feel when your population is aging so fast that the entire idea of retirement is a joke, and you guys are probably going to have to open your borders to wide immigration or face extreme destabilization? How does it feel to live in a culture where no one ever says what they're thinking, and people are so stressed out, overworked, and anxious that it literally kills them?
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>73782201
literally satan
>>
>>73782819
> following a dirty hippie who demands you follow him or get burned
Satanism is silly, but they have a good point: Satan symbolizes being true to yourself, acting on your true nature, caring genuinely rather than out of obligation, and resisting authority. How does it feel to belong to an organization that demands that you learn submission?
>>
>>73783187
Anyone ever notice that Mali & Guinea's flag are almost identical?
>>
>>73783569
Most of the West African flags are variations on each other. Before here I was in Senegal, whose flag is the same as Mali's, but with a green star in the center.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.