[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ how and when do you think world war 3 will start? pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460946094688.jpg (39 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1460946094688.jpg
39 KB, 599x600
Hey /pol/ how and when do you think world war 3 will start?
pic unrelated
>>
>>73774158
>unrelated
>implying that isnt gonna be every /innawoods/ on 4chan
>>
>>73774158
it already has, if you have been watching and listening you would know this. when russia and china dedicated troops to fight isis, the true world war 3 began.
>>
>>73774674
Will the U.S forfeit syria or will they up their proxy game?
>>
>>73774158
When ISIS launches a major attack on the US.
>>
>>73774736
they just wanted a reason to continue the "war on terror", also a scapegoat for isreal to secure greater isreal.
>>
>>73774674
>>73774748
>>73774784
I don't see how russia or china dedicating troops to fight isis would lead to a conflict between major powers. If anything wouldn't the west welcome such an event?
>>
>>73775106
>being this new

the cia is funding isis. and turkey is in cahoots with isis aswell. why else would russia say they will take istanbul back for christiantiy?
>>
the US seems hell bent on its unnecessary missile shield so pretty soon I guess..

But it's not gonna be WWII style all out attacks because no one on the planet earth can stand up to the US let alone NATO.

It'll be proxy stuff and islamic terrorism and other frustrating shit like that.
>>
>>73774158
I think it'll start with a guy in armor riding a bike.

Kinda like your picture, but with less blur.
>>
File: SectSabbat.png (28 KB, 500x979) Image search: [Google]
SectSabbat.png
28 KB, 500x979
>>73774674
>when russia and china dedicated troops to fight isis
No, anon the cold war is ww3 and it never stopped just changed its colors
>>
>>73775314
fair enough. but actual conflict is the significant part of the war.
>>
when the new government from the greek coup d'etat allies with russia
>>
>>73775173
>the cia is funding isis
Even so, no western nation would be able to justify fighting a war against russia or china in favour of isis.

>why else would russia say they will take istanbul back for christiantiy?
proofs?
>>
>>73775728
http://awdnews.com/top-news/putin-if-turkey-s-erdo%C4%9Fan-doesn-t-stop-supporting-terrorists-in-syria,-i-shall-restore-constantinople-istanbul-to-christendom

its been on the news for a week or so now. google restoring Istanbul to Christendom and all sorts of outlets have reported on it.
>>
>>73775207
>no one on the planet earth can stand up to the US let alone NATO
That only holds if the US is able to continue funding their military at their current levels. Most Nato nations are heavily reliant on the US as well.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.