[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supporter vs. peaceful anti-Trumpers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: oldfart_vs_cuckllenials.jpg (35 KB, 853x437) Image search: [Google]
oldfart_vs_cuckllenials.jpg
35 KB, 853x437
When Shillary sends her people to Trump rallies, shes not sending her brightest. They're bring drugs. They're bringing crime. They're thugs. And some, I assume, are good people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JWw8cTEN14
>>
>>73768015
>Seven seconds in some cameraman hits the deck after tripping

That set the tone for the whole thing.
>>
>>73768015
Wow first few seconds and there is already a guy waving the Mexican flag like a retard...
>>
>>73768015
Dude is pretty tall relative to everyone else and looks kind bulky under that suit. I'm sure he could have taken everyone there if he wanted to.
>>
>>73768015
it looks like 5/8ths of the people there are media.
>>
>>73768286
He is big, but he's also a late middle-aged man. His old bones won't recover if he goes down and the monkeys follow up on him. Can't help but sympathize while my generation fucking chimps out on him for wearing a MAGA hat. Fucking monkeys.
>>
File: 1427857713771.jpg (69 KB, 445x367) Image search: [Google]
1427857713771.jpg
69 KB, 445x367
>>73768286
>You will never be a 6'7 badass wading through a sea of manlet degenerates

Seriously though he's a head taller than literally everyone there
>>
>peaceful anti-Trumpers
Right, and all they do is literally go on campus and write "FUCK TRUMP" like they are powerful and shit.

It's hard growing up fatherless.
>>
>>73768532
Yeah it's a shame. I'm 5'9" so I'm upset that if it comes down to it I won't have the mass, but as long as I'm with other people attending pro-Trump rallies will never make me feel unsafe.

>>73768466
I really wish I was there. I'd be more than happy to help usher him through that crowd. Sad.
>>
Why is there so much attention around him? What's the big deal? Why don't the anti-trumpers just ignore this guy trying to walk down the street?
>>
>>73768802
they have literally nothing else going on in their lives I imagine. Getting a warm fuzzy feeling of self-righteousness by hating someone because the media told them to is all they have.
>>
>>73768802
The anti-Trumpers are, by their very nature, liberal and therefore more prone to letting their raw emotions get the better of them.

Like animals, they run purely on instinct and feeling so they are unable to peacefully protest even in large numbers. Seeing an easy "target", they move in hoping to get this mountain of a man to react but all they end up doing is looking like ineffective bigots.
>>
I like how he's at least a head taller than all the other "men" surrounding him.
>>
>>73768015
When will Donald Trump take responsibility for inciting all this violence?!!
>>
Even if these fuckers were non-violent, where did they get this idea that Trump is a racist? Everything Trump says just gets taken out of context to sell fast clicks on articles and spread like plague on Fakebook to all their faggot friends. Then all the sheeple just show up at events like this, passionate as fuck, but no idea what they're talking about.
>>
File: hoap.jpg (19 KB, 197x298) Image search: [Google]
hoap.jpg
19 KB, 197x298
These anti-trumper libtards are proof that it doesn't take 500 years to completely dumb down the human race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZJHoInfWBA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.