[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"There is no difference between genders"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 211521561.jpg (33 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
211521561.jpg
33 KB, 350x708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4S0gHlKiho

Millenials in college on the concept of gender, quite riveting commentary.

It makes me wonder, why do we have to divide sports teams? Why do men have a basketball team and women have a basketball team?

#ItsTime
#NoMoreGenderBigotedSports
>>
>>73760331
People are different, just like races. Just like there's a fence at the monkey exhibit in the zoo, there's nice prison cells for black people.
>>
File: 65465456.jpg (140 KB, 932x696) Image search: [Google]
65465456.jpg
140 KB, 932x696
>>
>>73760331
There's already no rule saying women can't be on the male league teams. :^)
>>
>>73761184
I think we should spread it to mixed martial arts then
>>
>there is no difference between genders
Then why bother changing it?
>>
File: 1462387021416.jpg (82 KB, 470x540) Image search: [Google]
1462387021416.jpg
82 KB, 470x540
>>73760331
I wish someone would ask these people "If I tell you right now I identify as female, and I assault you, will you tell the cops I was male or female?"
>>
>>73762607
They would say you where a crazed white male.
>>
>>73762848
But I identify as a transgender non queer super nigger
>>
Seriously what the fuck?

These universities are fucking people up worse than I could imagine.
>>
The problem with these videos is that no one with a sane view would ever consent to airing them on camera. If one of these dudes came up to me, I wouldn't touch that shit with a 20 foot pole.
>>
this shit is stupid. why even have gender assigned bath rooms in the first place then? How does no one realize this shit? Its so obvious that they care more about gender rolls and shit more than any one
>>
>>73760331
>there is no difference between men and women

>people have to choose to be either men or women and force everyone to call them that
>>
Man I hope the olympics get all mixed one day and have males dominate every single thing. What will be the feminists/SJWs excuse?
>>
sweet, there's no males or females?

i guess let's not have gender specified sports competitions. instead of WNBA and the NBA, let's have a totality of the two. instead of having male and female categorized olympics, let's just compete on the whole level, then we'll see how much of a social construct gender really is.
>>
Psychotic faggots being patronized by commie jews is about as insane as it gets.
>>
>>73760331
That'd be fucking hilarious. Women would never touch the field in any sport.
>>
>>73760331
> makes me wonder, why do we have to divide sports teams? Why do men have a basketball team and women have a basketball team?

Not even kidding, the answer to this question is that males are systematically encouraged to exercise more during their lifetimes due to the perception of society that they are the "strong" gender, so they leave girls, who were encouraged to be more social, behind in terms of physical capabilities. According to them, it is an issue of the system which perpetuates gender stereotypes.
>>
>>73760331
There is a difference between genders, but we are the ones who give it that power. The less people believe, the less power the word has.
>>
>>73766442
However I have managed to be neither strong nor social...
>>
The nigger was the worst. All he did was say "sociologists say..."

There is no thinking going on at these schools, only regurgitation
>>
This video comes across as some sort of strange dystopian fiction of a brainwashed people.

Education is stupidity.
Male is female.
Black is white.
>>
>>73760902
Wilfred is really getting weird, the fuck are they making Elijah Wood do now?
>>
>>73760331
>"i think gender is fluid"
i though those are jsut memes. i cant imagine someone saying this bullcrap here. wtf usa.
>>
holy fck whats happening. reeeeeeee i dont get it. these people are suppose to be smarter part of population WHAT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73760331
Because women get crushed by men in any spirt.

They are infirior in any way.
>>
>>73760331
This needs to fucking stop! When the fuck will the humans be wiped out.. fuck man. .
>>
>>73767946
>>73768021

From the USA: We're sorry
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.