[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hide your redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 469x331
I've been redpilled, /pol/, I want to MAGA, but all the normies in my life don't get it. I don't want to be ostracized, what do you do? Do you hide it? Play it cool and just vote trump? Or wear it loud and proud? My two best friends are Bernie cucks (don't blame them, they were raised liberal but are smart enough to not like Hilary), what are some ways to redpill them? One of them browses /b/ and I've tried to subtly day to him he should check out /pol/. Help me out, lads
>>
>>73759483

I am very open with people about these things. Why wouldn't I be? If they don't want to hear it, they can fuck off.

Doing this, I have found that the only people that hang around me are those that want to talk, and don't want to be part of an echo chamber. Which is something I like. I think it might be because i'm pretty talkative, and not judgemental.
>>
I'm blunt, if I catch them in a lie I call them out. One friend is a former Cruzmissle turned Bern-victim and always tries and fails to debate me. If they want to be faggots and start shit over who you are voting for, they weren't friends to begin with.
>>
>>73759753
Good standpoint to take. I've been pretty secretive about it previously because my friends and family are hardcore liberal Bernie supporters and shit, but I thought to myself "How beta is it to hide my viewpoint around these guys and just let out a chuckle and change the topic when they talk politics?". You feel better when you're honest and true to yourself. It's fucking stupid to get ostracized for having a political opinion.
>>
I guess I'm just not good at debating, what's a good way to counter the usual bs that he is sexist and racist?
>>
Do it subtly. If you're loud and proud they will dismiss anything you say straight away.
>>
>>73760039
That's what I've been doing, playing it off like a joke but subtly trying to redpill
>>
Everyone I know thinks i'm a huge bernie supporter. I've successfully convinced every burnout i know to vote trump if bernie loses
>>
>>73760039
This. Don't go straight to the likes. First, talk about the globalist class that IS the top 0.1% and channel through that. I would emphasize what TRUMP is most similar to Sanders in, which is redistribution of wealth through different means (unions/collect bargaining vs. muh communism) then they will connect it themselves.
>>
>>73760208
That's the way. Exactly how the Jews do it. Pretend you're one of them, then subvert.
>>
File: bernie.png (581 KB, 473x593) Image search: [Google]
bernie.png
581 KB, 473x593
>>73760208

>frontline memetic warfare

you're doing god's work, anon.
>>
>>73759829
This.

>>73759483
Grow some nuts OP.
It's not very wise to spread the shit amongst social media but there are plenty of people in this world that agree with you. Even those of other beliefs and skin tones will agree with you that everyone should look out for the best interest of THEIR people.

If you are prideful and unwilling to break in your belief even those who oppose you will grow to respect your beliefs.

t. Best friend is black and is all about racial purity just like Muhammad Ali

t.t. We disagree on everything but 80's music

If a race-war becomes prevalent, me and my negroid friends will spread our seeds and protect one another to upkeep continuity of our perspective races. Git Gud At Life Faggot
>>
>>73760788
I'm not a normie like you, I only have a few people in my life and none of them are redpilled. Give me tips to redpill my loved ones so I'm not alone outside of here
>>
>>73761097
Read a lot.
Reading has given me a larger vocabulary. A larger vocabulary invokes the thought that "Dis dood know whaddup".

You need to establish that you are intelligent and willing to find middle ground when sharing your ideals. I start with prodding at islam's beliefs and showing my friends articles about the rape increases etc. Once you establish a ground of equivalence then pretty much anything you say will be exempt from true racism but as observations.

Also try discussing the difference between Nigger and Nigga. Most black folks agree that Nigger means uneducated, so try calling a few white people niggers when they act up. It shows that your indifference to the word makes you use it in a contextual manner and not as a tool for racial desecration.
>>
>>73761763
>call white people niggers

Come on dude
>>
>>73759753
>that flag
Are you working in HK and on vacation there? Give me some insight on living in HK as an expat if you live in HK.
>>
>>73762547
Guy has my thumbs up. I've done it once or twice. It's one of those things that is so unexpected people just CAN'T react in the moment how they always thought they would react. They connect the doyts subconsciously. This obviously only works if you act as bored and unemotional as possible while doing it. It you show on your face that your trying to be a clever little shit you'll get shat on.
>>
>>73759483

my friends are cool so i just rant about right wing stuff and they usually sort of agree with some stuff I say, it's not a big deal
>>
>>73762954
"You can't say tha.... Ooh okay."
>>
>>
>>73763893
Thanks bud
>>
>>73759483

Smile, nod, and fuck their oneitis.
>>
>>73760542
What? I never lie, what are you talking about?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.