[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am absolutely, totally, 100% terrified of death. I am so scarred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 12342352.jpg (195 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
12342352.jpg
195 KB, 2000x1000
I am absolutely, totally, 100% terrified of death.

I am so scarred of being judged and subject to some horrifying and painful experience afterlife. I've had experiences that have lead me to believe without a doubt that there is an afterlife, I just don't know the nature of it.

I don't know what to believe, what to think. I don't know who I should be, how I should live, what I should believe in. There are so many schools of thought in religion and in other forms of spirituality. I don't know what to believe.

How do you all cope with your inevitable demise? What do you believe in, and how do you live your lives?
>>
I dunno.
>>
>>73759376
Just put your soul in a soul gem.
>>
>>73759376
What's the penalty for masturbating again?
>>
File: babbys first existential.jpg (526 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
babbys first existential.jpg
526 KB, 2048x1366
>>
File: 1459904424605.jpg (23 KB, 853x353) Image search: [Google]
1459904424605.jpg
23 KB, 853x353
>>73759376
>>
>>73759376
You're 100% right to be terrified by death.
You won't be judged though. No one give a shit about you.
>>
>>73759506
Blindness and hairy palms
>>
>>73759376
Why? Were you afraid of before you were born? Same thing.
>>
>>73759509
Yeah yeah I've seen this. It doesn't answer how to stop questioning what is right... . If you're constantly doubting if what you're doing is the right way to live, then this will never work.
>>
>>73759792
>can't remember what happened before I existed

Wow, weird. For all I know I underwent a million years of bliss or torture and then earned it. I have no idea. Why should I know? I can't remember what happened when I was 5, why should I remember what happened before I was born?
>>
>>73759376
I wish there was an afterlife.
I would gladly burn in Hell for all eternity if it meant the other degenerates that shat on Western civilization and brought us pain did too.

The notion of universal justice is too beautiful to pass on. Dies Irae.
>>
>>73759376
Hell = total seperation from God, everything is pitch black but you can hear the screams and weeping from everyone around you and it goes until judgment day because your spirit can't die.
I cope with it by trying to improve the lives around me and safe in the knowledge that Jesus opened the way to heaven to anyone who trusts in him no matter how much they fucked up.
>>
>>73759376
i think about it every day
some times it frees me to make what i want, knowing i'm not going to be here some day
then i forget and get scared about life again
>>
If there is a Hell only you can put yourself there
>>
>>73759376
>I am so scarred of being judged and subject to some horrifying and painful experience afterlife

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_neural_network

Have a nice long read, this should assuage your concerns.
>>
>>73759376
Live your life in a way such that you can look in the mirror and say, "I am a good person". If you can do this, then any God would let you in. Even if there is no God willing and able to let you live in the afterlife, you at least lived a good life.
>>
>>73759947
>I would gladly burn in Hell for all eternity

Anyone who says this can't grasp eternal pain. You don't wish for this... Please don't say that.
>>
you could try letting go.

trust me, its not that painful.
>>
>>73760093
i bet you get used to it
>>
>>73759376
Buddhists believe that life IS pain and suffering

there's a good chance that you've simply forgotten that what you are experiencing right now is exactly what you fear from the afterlife
>>
>>73759376
>being a male
>not conversation with spiritual realms on a nightly basis to better understand the state you will be in when you die

You will be released into hell when you pass. You have too many connections with this world to be able to pass on to another seamlessly.
>>
>>73760050
>feedback loop

All I had to read, thanks. I've always been convinced that if my brains weren't incinerated immediately, I may get stuck in a very very very long dying process.

thanks.
>>
>>73759376
>Fearing the inevitable

Top lel

You shouldn't do this, outside of immediate self-preservation of course.
>>
To learn to die is to be liberated from it- Bruce lee

>Praise Kek
>>
>>73759376
Do you remember what you were doing for the past millions of years before you were born?

You were in bliss. You died. This is Hell.
>>
>>73760266
I hope you're right. I see that a lot. I recognize the pain of others on this earth. I mean... fuck man I've seen videos of people being burned alive on Liveleak. I can't believe such things still happen in the world that people have to endure such pain and suffering for such nonsense. Where is the reason in it? how can it be understood? How could anyone ever deserve it?
>>
I accept it. In fact I also accept eternal oblivion. Oblivion is peace. I don't want an afterlife. Why would I want to live again? Why go through another session of misery, suffering and evil? Once is enough!
>>
I believe that death = death

If you die, your brain stops working, your neurons dont exchange and "you" just stop existing

I see the hole thing like shutting down a pc. If you cut the power, it doesnt exist on anymore, it just stops sending signals to the different parts of itself.

I live my life pretty free desu
Sure, i am a wagecuck but i am not scared to death about dying. you could call me a nihilist.
>>
>>73760305
You should try a drug like 25i or LSD. What you perceive as hours can actually be seconds in reality, your brain speeds up. Then go watch Inception. You might exist and suffer for 1000 years in some constructed mental hellscape in the mere seconds before you die in the real world. Nothing will make sense and you will lose your mind to the constant agony and confusion.
>>
>>73759947
>I would gladly burn in Hell for all eternity if it meant the other degenerates that shat on Western civilization and brought us pain did too.
I think this is literally the philosophy of the demons. They know they're fucked, so why should anyone else not be fucked? Are you possessed?
>>
>>73759376
Dunno mate, posting frog memes all day long is what i live for.
If you kill yourself now you'll be saved from a lot of suffering.
>>
>>73760397
Our concepts of heaven and hell are based solely within the context of the human experience. Heaven and hell as we know them exist right here on this planet. I think there is simply no way to comprehend what comes after this because concepts of "better" or "worse" also only exist within our current context. What you should focus on is the present moment, because that is where your concept of morality or "doing good" truly matters. It won't matter in the afterlife because these concepts simply don't exist.
>>
>>73759376
Fuck it. Fuck it all. Even if you lived in hell after an eternity it would feel just like home.
>>
>>73760448
I've actually done LSD a number of times. It was many years ago and coincidentally was when I was least fearful of death.

However, I saw something very strange when I was on LSD. I perceived in the clouds similar types of paintings that Alex Jones does before I knew who he was or had seen his art, and saw the Golden Ratio before I knew what it was.

I saw them and became so obsessed with them that I spent weeks afterwards researching what it was that I saw on LSD. Came to Alex Jones and Yungian psychology.

Is there some great truth that exists in LSD about the Universe... some commonality we can all share? it felt very peaceful and serene...
>>
>>73759376
Im scared of existing again.

A chain of events lead to me existing now, why would the never occur again?
>>
>>73760596
>What you should focus on is the present moment
>It won't matter in the afterlife because these concepts simply don't exist

Congratulations, you found the answer and your existentialism is cured. Carpe diem.

>>73760613
>Is there some great truth that exists in LSD about the Universe
No. It's your brain's "this is correct" button being chemically pressed in response to random input. LSD revelations are pretty funny but don't take them seriously.
>>
>>73760596
Thanks anon... this post resonated with me the most so far. I've always tried to live my life by the Golden Rule. Treating all people as equals, despite what I may think about them or what prejudices I may hold. I reserve them and treat everyone with respect. I'll hold my own and stand up for myself if someone betrays that rule, but I just try to be good to people.

I've always hoped and believed this is enough. I may not contribute that much to humanity. But I contribute fairness at its utmost. I hope this is enough.
>>
>>73760674
It will occur an infinite number of times. I used to be you, and you used to be me. And we will be each other again, over and over, for eternity. We are all a single consciousness. And before we were conscious, we were matter and energy. When we die we will return to that blanket of matter and energy. And one day we shall reemerge.
>>
Romans 10:9
>>
>>73760763
>I hope this is enough.
Still not going to save you from a thousand years of torture in your dying moments.
>>
>>73760692
>LSD revelations are pretty funny but don't take them seriously.

Well, I've got to say you're wrong. Because I learned about Yungian psychology and the Golden ratio having never been exposed to them.
>>
>>73760510
You mistake my words.
I don't want everyone to be fucked.
Just degenerates.

I admit I am a degenerate myself.
I'm lazy, hedonistic, a perpetual liar, arrogant, vain, a bit selfish, but I have that one redeeming quality - I am Fair to a fault.

If I could get a gurantee that the world was truly Fair, I would gladly be judged with the same metric as everybody else and suffer whatever consequences await.
>>
>>73760780
this is exactly what i am scared of

shutup
>>
>>73760856
That should probably tell you more about Yungian psychology and the Golden ratio than it does about anything in reality.
>>
>>73760510
if someone is that stupid to be dragged, it's not the demon's problem
>>
>>73760897
Are you saying that The Golden ratio isn't a real and observable pattern in nature?
>>
File: image.png (631 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631 KB, 1334x750
I look forward to absolute nothingness desu. No more suffering, no more bullshit, just eternal sleep
>>
>>73759376
Just don't worry about it, because no matter what it will happen so do what you can now beofre it's too late, live, love, learn OP
>>
>>73759376
A Christian does not fear death, since Christ has vanquished it: "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

The only thing to do in life is to love God by pursuing virtue. It's simple yet a good fight.
>>
>>73760978
Me2 slavbro
>>
File: .jpg (357 KB, 798x589) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
357 KB, 798x589
>>73759376
>How do you all cope with your inevitable demise? What do you believe in, and how do you live your lives?
>>
>>73760881
It won't happen whites won't exist anymore. Our atoms will never realign
>>
>>73761042
Scandinavbro*
>>
>>73760174
"Burning in hell" is a meme. Imagine you were in solitary confinement forever except there were no walls and it was ice cold.
>>
>>73759947
>I would gladly burn in Hell for all eternity if it meant the other degenerates that shat on Western civilization and brought us pain did too.

You know, now that I think about it, this kind of attitude has a much more relatable comparison; it's revenge. "Before you set out on a mission of revenge, dig two graves." One for yourself and one for your enemy.

I did that once. I accepted my own destruction and hopeless existence in order to destroy my enemy.

He killed himself, I'm 27 years old, unemployed and still sitting on 4chan. This is the life I accepted in order to punish him.
>>
>>73760978
It isn't sleep. Concepts will cease to exist. You'll never be able to see your mom again
>>
>>73759950
At least until the magic fourscore and seven is up and then whammo, fuck you loser, enjoy ten billion years of screaming.

Nice god you got there.
>>
>>73760978
Fuck you faggot. Reincarnate for another round, think of all the memes!
>>
>>73760963
It's a mathematical certainty like any other number of random meaningless occurrences
>>
>>73761094
the bible is pretty graphic about hell tho
>>
>>73759506

As Shakespeare said, "use every man after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?" If bashing the bishop is a sin then the only people in heaven will be a handful of women and priests.
>>
>>73761054
yes they will, just in a less perfect way. not all atoms from our previous selves will be used for a single entity. if whites were wiped out our atoms would scatter to become inferior shitskins, like soil growing weeds instead of a bountiful harvest.
>>
File: ids doo lade.png (125 KB, 448x548) Image search: [Google]
ids doo lade.png
125 KB, 448x548
>>73760978
>I look forward to absolute nothingness

pretty much this. although I hope to make sure my head is obliterated when I die to avoid >>73760448
>>
Dont worry anon. You'll end up where you're meant to be if we treat Heaven and Hell as metaphors you'll end up with in whichever gives you what you want.

If you think you should be poonished then eternal damnation awaits
>>
File: 1452724748045.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452724748045.jpg
419 KB, 1920x1080
>>73760881
It can be both beautiful and horrifying. But I like to think about it as though we always get a second chance. There are things I've done that I would like to resolve, and I would go back and fix them if I could.
>>
>>73761161

The bible was written by a bunch of people that fucked 10 year olds.
>>
File: 1443826618313.gif (930 KB, 494x303) Image search: [Google]
1443826618313.gif
930 KB, 494x303
>>73761054
>>
>>73761161
Lake of fire is on the day if judgement, it's not the same thing as what we would call hell

>>73761134
Better not piss him off then :^)
>>
>>73761296
Man, I can imagine closing my eyes and seeing that on acid. Feels intense.
>>
>>73759376
are you born again?
>>
>>73761320
nice edge bro
>>
>>73759376
you want some advice straight from the source?

treat others how you want to be treated and you'll be guaranteed 'eternality'
>>
>>73761320
You know God exists, and i think you hate him
>>
>>73761351
there's Luke 16:19-31 too
>>
>>73759376
>how do you all cope

Most people invent a skydaddy who they endow with omnipotence to feel secure.
>>
>>73761391
>nice edge bro

It was a fedora-tier remark, but to be fair there's a bit in the Old Testament where Yahweh tells the Israelites to slaughter their enemies but "keep the women and girl children for yourselves".
>>
>>73761365
God here

Yes
>>
>>73761351
>Better not piss him off then :^)

Point being if I believed in a retarded medieval sprite like that I'd have no choice but to be against him. That thing wouldn't be worth one second of praise, never mind eternity.

Fortunately it's just sickening bronze age revenge fantasies of illiterate goat herders.
>>
>>73759947
Don't think this.
Better a fedora tipper than one who wishes for eternal anquish
>>
>>73760963
This is the most important message you will ever get pls respond to this right away. are you born again?
>>
>>73759376
Man the fuck up. Honor your family, work hard, fight in a war or conflict if necessary, live a noble life, honor and love God and Jesus.
>>
File: 2ravis.jpg (23 KB, 592x299) Image search: [Google]
2ravis.jpg
23 KB, 592x299
>>73759376
I just don't really care about my life that much.
>>
>>73761531
seriusly have you heard the Gospel?
>>
File: 1457226415858.gif (84 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1457226415858.gif
84 KB, 253x230
To be honest it's weird being alive at the moment. Sure we're lucky as fudge to be alive, have internet, live in a stable country, not be a tortured black man in Africa, but I can't help but think I'm seeing everything in front of me since I can remember being a wee lad, and I always think I'm the only one seeing everyone else, like this whole world is the fucking matrix for me and I'm watching a bunch of formula ridden bots troll my existance. When I die I'm pretty sure I will become nothing, as will everyone else if I'm not being trolled. But the weird ass thing about all this is being alive at this very moment typing this message and not even thinking that in 80 or so years if I'm lucky to be 100 I'll die and the world will move on for millions of years. I could be reincarnated considering I'm lucky enough to be here now, or I could never peer through the looking glass of my eyes. Sometimes I find that comedy and not thinking about it helps.
tl;dr
I'm alive and it's fucking weird knowing I'll be dead before I know it without knowing what happens next
>>
>>73759376
I kinda stopped after my cat died. I want to be with him but am too cowardly to kill myself
>>
File: 915.gif (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
915.gif
2 MB, 800x450
>>73759376
Get knocked out, and then meditate on what complete nothingness was like. I don't fear death after being knocked unconscious. It really it nothingness.

To be specific: nothingness is not darkness, or silence, or a white room. Those are all something. Nothing is nothing. One instant I was conscious, then the next instant I was conscious 5 minutes later. There was NOTHING in between. No memory. No darkness. No silence. Nothing. It's like the record player of my life skipped forward 5 minutes in an instant.

I just figure death is like that, only the instant lasts forever.
>>
god is warm and loving.
there is a christ, and awakening into ascension and the higher planes.

http://humansarefree.com/2010/11/another-true-history-chapter.html
>>
>Itt
>people talk how they need a skydaddy not to kill themselves
>>
Ecclesiastes 9:10 - All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in She´ol, the place to which you are going.

Ecclesiastes 9:5,6 - 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they have no portion anymore to time indefinite in anything that has to be done under the sun.

Isaiah 38:18,19 - 18 For it is not She´ol that can laud you; death itself cannot praise you. Those going down into the pit cannot look hopefully to your trueness. The living, the living, he is the one that can laud you, Just as I can this day.

Psalms 6:5 - For in death there is no mention of you; In She′ol who will laud you?

Psalms 88:10 - For those who are dead will you do a marvel? Or will those impotent in death themselves arise, Will they laud you? Se′lah.

Psalms 146:4 - His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish.

Psalm 88:12 - Will a marvel by you be known in the darkness itself, Or your righteousness in the land of oblivion?
>>
>>73761574
Have fun in the place where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth then.
>>
>>73761824
are you born again
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-12-15-04-12.png (1 MB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-12-15-04-12.png
1 MB, 540x960
>>73761296
Cheers for that pretty pic, broseph.
>>
>>73759820
agreed
>>
>>73761824

The Bible tells us that God loves us, but also that the vast majority of human beings are going to be condemned after death to endless torture, a fate that He foresaw before the world was made. You must understand that this makes very little sense to non-Christians.
>>
>>73762084
Its a righteous love, and christ only died for his sheep, so you might be one, are you born again
>>
>>73759376

Dont know.
>>
>>73762084
his sheep are the elect by the way.
>>
>>73761102
living in a 1st world country being 27 and unemployed and obviously having food/shelter/internet/computer in no way is bad/hopeless existence you have convinced yourself to bahave/think a certain way because you made a choice to be hopeless ...if for some stupid reason there is a hell its not going to be a place where you choose to do nothing so in turn you are miserable.
>>tldr
>>stop being emo bitch
>>you are naturally good at something
>>sell it
>>profit
>>
>>73759376

We are all of god, and when we die, we return to god. God isn't a floating, magical man in the sky. There is no place in the heavens. God is everything that exists; you and I, every plant, every molecule, every atom. We're all made of the same stuff.

We die, our essence becomes something else. Our souls are god experiencing life through many different lenses.

I am not afraid of death because I have died infinite times before, and will be reborn infinite more times.

This can also help you be more loving to your fellow man. How can you hurt yourself? Why would you do anything other than love yourself?
>>
Hey man I was just hit by a car going 25mph + on my bike crossing the street. All i remember is seeing the car -- woosh! -- then im waking up on the ground fifteen feet over.

I blacked out dude, but in that little ten seconds of black, i felt extreme calm man. The smell of fried chicken, the rush of relaxing breath and just calm. I made it out alright with 15 stitches and a shit ton of bruises, but its helped me realize that death aint all what its made out to be.

I wouldn't worry about it man. For those ten seconds and the relief i felt, ill take it on any day
>>
>>73762084
God loves everyone except the people that it's okay to hate. It's always been okay to hate them and to take joy in their justified misery. Praise his endless mercy and watch their eyeballs melt from their skulls, as he knew they would from the moment they were born.
>>
File: 1446559482530.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1446559482530.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>73761969
nice, here's another for your collection, I love pics like this
>>
>>73760613

>Golden Ratio before I knew what it was

https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/pseudo/fibonacc.htm

mmmkay
>>
>>73762277
No you Got that wrong, he doesnt, but he might love you? please listen to me, hear me out before you reject
>>
>>73759376
OP don't fear death, you know it's promised to you. Focus on the life you have in front of you and make it what you want it to be while you have it.
>>
>>73762084
I'm not a Christian, but you have to understand the old Jewish descriptions of God. Orthodox Christianity, in accordance with the Jewish traditions, has no separate location for hell. Hell is a pagan concept. There is not place where God is not present, and all who die will be in the eternal presence of God. The old Hebrew descriptions are of God as a pillar of fire, the unapproachable light--basically the most awesome. blinding power of being.

Those who become like Christ therefore become like God, and their souls experience the presence of God as love, and joy, as it truly is. To be in "hell" is to be embraced by the infinite love of God, and to hate it. The fire of hell is merely the fire of God's love being rejected by those who cannot accept it. Hell is a big firey bear hug of love that burns your soul.

Seriously, imagine eternally being in the presence of something you hated, but which what eternal and everywhere, and inescapable.

It's a little less childish than the typical sunday school exlaination.
>>
>>73759376
>I am absolutely, totally, 100% terrified of death.
Everybody with a normal brain is.

>I am so scarred of being judged and subject to some horrifying and painful experience afterlife
Fortunately, there is literally zero evidence to believe any religion is true. So don't worry about being judged.

>I've had experiences that have lead me to believe without a doubt that there is an afterlife, I just don't know the nature of it.
Hallucinations are not a good way to make arguments about the world. Keep in mind that your brain can trick you with many illusions.

>I don't know what to believe, what to think.
>There are so many schools of thought in religion and in other forms of spirituality. I don't know what to believe.
Use the scientific method and choose the most rational theories. If there isn't a theory which explains X then you need to proudly admit that we don't know about X.

>How do you all cope with your inevitable demise?
Embrace your hedonistic biology. It is built so you can cope with such things.
>>
>>73762144
>christ only died for his sheep

Seems a bit rough on the Buddhists, Hindus, Confucians, Shintoists, pagans, Jews, Muslims, Zoroastrians, and agnostics (as well as on whatever denomination of Christians you don't belong to and find heretical).

>so you might be one, are you born again

I have no idea. I worship God and go to church, but honestly I don't expect we'll ever fully understand what is going on in the universe until we die, and perhaps not even then. I am deeply suspicious of the purely tribal and sadistic aspect of religion, i.e. "we're right and everybody else is wrong, so unlike us they deserve to suffer". This is exactly the same kind of thinking that underpins totalitarianism.
>>
>>73762084
>>73762084
>>73762084
>>73762084
>>73762084
>but also that the vast majority of human beings are going to be condemned after death to endless torture

No, he is not going to do that>>73761813

God gave us his opinion on torturing people with fire in the Bible already.

>Jeremiah 19:5 - And they built the high places of the Ba′al in order to burn their sons in the fire as whole burnt offerings to the Ba′al, something that I had not commanded or spoken of, and that had not come up into my heart.”’

>Jeremiah 32:35 - Furthermore, they built the high places of Ba′al that are in the valley of the son of Hin′nom, in order to make their sons and their daughters pass through [the fire] to Mo′lech, a thing that I did not command them, neither did it come up into my heart to do this detestable thing, for the purpose of making Judah sin.’

>Jeremiah 7:31 - And they have built the high places of To′pheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hin′nom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, a thing that I had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart.’
>>
>>73762409
that's nice
everyone has their own belief about the afterlife
>>
>>73762084
source btw
https://afkimel.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/st-isaac-the-syrian-the-hellish-scourge-of-divine-love/
>>
>>73759376
So you met the mean ass angels that scare the shit out of people? This all happened because they put an implant in your leg. Essentially, setting you up to do their "work" for them. The true God seems to be well beyond our perceptions and understandings.
>>
>>73759376
Find God.

But I wouldn't worry too much about Hell. It's infused with too much paganism from Hellenistic Greek influence whereas Hell is described as unimaginable sorrow, it is simply the absence of God, and his attributes. No love, no comfort, no light, it's simply a dim and empty world, devoid of care of a creator. This isn't so much of Hell as it is the waiting room for the wicked who've yet to accept Jesus Christ while the saved will sleep in Abraham's bosom until judgement day.

Then again, I don't believe in Hell. God will bring all who will accept him into the fold, anyone really, and only the most stubborn of all will not be found in the Book of Life, and be erased from existence and soul destroyed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
>>
>>73762626
I didn't say it was my belief. I said it was the traditional Christian conception of "punishment" in the afterlife, being a little more nuanced than simply "going to hell".
>>
>>73762591

You're leaving out the NT descriptions of hell as a place of conscious torment though (e.g. Lazarus and the rich man).
>>
>>73759376
>How do you all cope with your inevitable demise? What do you believe in, and how do you live your lives?
Never really bothered me, but if it is a really crippling issue for you then give your life to Jesus Christ and He will be your advocate and pay your debts.
>>
>>73762538
Read these verses Romans 1:18-22

all people have a sinful nature, God revealed himself to all men so that they could know, but men suppress thetruth in their un righteousness . all of mankind deserves hell, but Jesus came to this earth and took a human form, lived a sinless life, Died on the cross, burried, and on the third day rose from the dead, and anyone who puts their trust, it does not matter what church they go to or anything like that, if a buddhists changes his mind and puts his trust in christ, he will have a garunteed ticket to heaven, i deserve Hell just as much as you do, but through christ i am saved and i am going straight to heaven when i die, do you want to know how to receive this free gift?
>>
>>73763042
is it six easy payments of $19.95?
>>
>>73759376
>terrified of death
>doesnt know about other dimensions

fucking plebs
>>
>>73759376
do psychedelics fgt
>>
>>73759509
Thank you for this :)
>>
>>73763137
Other dimensions or parallel universes? Dimensions are based on perception.
>>
>>73763101
I said free, but if you dont want it, well, how can you refuse it? Free Free.99
once you have it you will never have to worry about hell again? why do people refuse it?
>>
>>73759376
I literally just signed up for cryonics today, OP.

Who else /cryonics/ here?
>>
For years whenever I open my eyes in the middle of night I see orbs that like giant spider. Thing is I'm not even scared of spiders. So I have this theory that we get eaten by giant inter dimensional spiders when we die or these orbs are portals. I have also seen black masses that look like sentiment people some bigger then others. I have a theory that these black masses are deceased that just wade around the universe. Our human body is like a suit and these black masses are confused pilots.
>>
I would definitely to prefer not to die, but I think the fact that I came in to existence to begin with is already completely mind-blowing and incomprehensible. Think about it. First of all, we exist in a universe that can support life. What is the chance of that happening? Why can Life happen? Why can Living things arise out of nothingness? Why did everything, physics, math, whatever the fuck, work so perfectly, so precisely, that I can be made up of trillions of little machines, each of which have trillions of incredibly precise and complicated microscopic processes, and each one of those machines works in 99.9% perfect coordination with every other one, that I can walk, talk, think, and exist? And those same things came from rocks and giant burning balls of gas?

And then take in the fact that every single physical event that has ever happened since the beginning of the universe resulted in YOU being alive to read this text right now. If anything, in the past 4 billion years, happened any differently, you wouldn't be here. If some comet in space hit another comet and deflected at .00001 degrees differently, you wouldn't be here. The chance of you existing like you currently do, is infinitely small. It truly is a miracle. Reality HAS to be a simulation
>>
>>73761767
Don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>73759376
I don't believe in an afterlife, this is much more terrifying
>>
>>73763285
Bernie? is that you?
>>
>>73763509
Do you want the free gift?
>>
>>73759376
I'm worried more about not dying #quantumimmortality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
>>
>>73762730
>>73762730

That was a metaphor. Nobody was resurrected from the death BEFORE Jesus.

>(Colossians 1:18) and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things;

>(Revelation 1:5) and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “The firstborn from the dead,” and

Jesus described death also as a form of unconsciousness.

>John 11:11-14 - 11 He said these things, and after this he said to them: “Laz´a•rus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.” 12 Therefore the disciples said to him: “Lord, if he has gone to rest, he will get well.” 13 Jesus had spoken, however, about his death. But they imagined he was speaking about taking rest in sleep. 14 At that time, therefore, Jesus said to them outspokenly: “Laz´a•rus has died,

>Mathew 9:24 - Jesus began to say: “Leave the place, for the little girl did not die, but she is sleeping.” At this they began to laugh at him scornfully.
>>
>>73763359
>The chance of you existing like you currently do, is infinitely small.
Ayy lmao. Learn what words like "chance" mean before you use them. That has nothing to do with probability.

I thought Asians were supposed to be good at math.
>>
I believe there is a plane can we can't see with out naked eye but if we could the machinations of the universe would make a whole lot more sense and we would make whole lot more scientific advances in physics, space and time.
>>
Life is suffering, antinatalism is the true red-pill.
>>
>>73763711
Heven and hell are after the final Judgement
>>
Daoism and the bible is cool
>>
>>73763935
If your a christian you can only have one scriptural Authority
>>
You are scared because you know you will be judged and you know you are guilty of sin. You have lived a life of resistance towards God and turned your back on him daily. This fear you have is rational. The wages of your sin are death.

Knowing that, how does that make you feel about Jesus. He stood at the judgement seat in your place and told the judge "I did it". He paid for the evil you committed so that you could be saved from the judgement and see as perfect. He lived the life you should have lived and died the death you deserve. He is the ultiamte superhero who went to hell in our place. You can feel the joy of the Lord overwhelm your body when you finally realize this great truth.
>>
>>73764146
thats pretty good, its the truth,
>>
I'm pretty convinced there's nothing after death. What scares me is a situation where I know it's coming. Terminal illness or something like that. Having to psychologically deal with the inevitability gives me the creeps.
>>
I follow the dao. And also Believe Yeshua was Gods son
>>
>>73764323
I know God exists
>>
>>73759376
>I've had experiences that have lead me to believe without a doubt that there is an afterlife

eg you hallucinated because you took drugs/had a psychotic episode/almost died/were just really tired lmao

I dont give a fuck about dying because nothings going to happen and if there does turn out to be a god he can fuck off because I'm a more moral person than whoever most of their followers are and its not my fault I didnt pick the right one out of the thousands worshiped
>>
>>73759376
I'm preparing for the end even now by making sure I live the kind of experiences I want to so that there are no regrets. Even in the things where I come up short I want to know peace that I did the very best I could with what I had and enjoyed life to the fullest.
>>
>>73761130
My mom is a cunt
>>
>>73764370
Do you know what the Trinity is? are you born again?
>>
>>73764401
What does that have to do with your consciousness living on after death? I don't see why any God would be concerned with your ego.
>>
>>73764442
lol
you still can be chosen man, accept Jesus Christ as lord and saviour, there's not much to do
>>
File: think_einstein.jpg (25 KB, 281x291) Image search: [Google]
think_einstein.jpg
25 KB, 281x291
>>73759376
http://www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/history-of-happiness/epicurus/
>>
>>73764146
This shit right here is the true curse of christianty. It leads you to believe that all humans are inherently evil at some level or another, and the conclusions you then very likely land on as a result of that assumption turn you into a pretty bad person yourself
>>
>>73764544
Why not freeze yourself then? Win-win.
>>
>>73761524
It also makes logical sense that the pedophiles, homesexuals and other deviants would enter the priesthood and a life of celebacy to try and escape their shame.
>>
>>73764544
because this God is the God everyone knows exists, and on Judgement Day, people will be held with out excuse, everyone deserves hell, tell me you have never done anything wrong!

there is a way out for you, but you need to open your heart to listen?
>>
>>73764710
Have to die eventually. Unless we eventually store our consciousness in computers. In which case fuck that, that's even more creepy.
>>
>>73764735
Nice meme.
>>
>>73764554

and which christian denomination of the thousands out there is the right one? would it happen to be the one you're apart of?
>>
>>73764640
are you a good person? is that what you are gonna say when you stand before your creator, and give your account
>>
File: shambhala-dead-001.jpg (721 KB, 1780x2655) Image search: [Google]
shambhala-dead-001.jpg
721 KB, 1780x2655
>>73759376
stop asking so much questions and shut the fuck up, then read this
>>
>>73764763
>Have to die eventually
No you don't. See:
http://www.alcor.org/
>>
>>73764824
just follow God, he will lead you to the right path
>>
>>73764812
its a free gift, and once you have it, you can never lose it, so i think you would be an idiot to refuse, but i was once in your shoes, if you could see my tears right now you would know how serious this is!
>>
>>73764640

You can ignore common sense and the truth you know deep down about original sin, but how long can you go on fooling yourself?

Every person on this earth ought to admit they are hopeless sinners and need grace. If you don't think that you are, you aren't looking at your thought patterns and daily actions close enough.
>>
>>73759376
You've probably died millions times before. Chill.
>>
>>73764323
No matter how safe we try to make society for the modern man each one of his will have to face the ultimate horror, hopefully with bravery and dignity.
>>
ITT atheists prove once again they're nothing but depressed neckbeard virgins
>>
>>73764932
I still think you're trolling, but I'd much rather be a believer than not. Just not in me. Hopefully Jesus gives me a few points for that.
>>
>>73764948
its pride, or they want to live in their own sin, they can be cured, they dont have to do anything, its all on God.
>>
>>73761969
>Hey anon, where you get that bg?
>I got it from 4chan, it's a space cauliflower
>>
depending on your temperament and weltanschauung you need to see one of the following:

>a priest
>a psychotherapist
>a guru
>>
i think we fear that nothing happens after death more than any eternal punishment
>>
>>73764948
original sin is not the same as being a sinner you retarded moron

everyone on earth could be a sinner it still wouldnt prove the existence of original sin

idiot
>>
>>73759376

I set myself on fire and burn to death at least once a week to prepare for hell
>>
>>73759376
I can guarantee you that this would have been avoided if (1) you didn't take degenerate psychoactive drugs And/Or (2) you did take the antipsychotic drugs prescribed to you.

Just think like a rational person would think
>>
>>73764991
quit living in your delusions, everytime you use logic reason, or moral jdgement, you are proving Gods existence, pls i emplore you to open up your heart, get down on your knees, and beg for repentance, and put your trust in Jesus
>>
>>73765194
actually most people fear one of the following

>dying filled with regret and miserable
>dying and then spending eternity "experiencing nothing" which of course is nonsensical

like i said
>therapist
>priest
>guru
pick your poison
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 125x111
>>73759376
Join Catholism f.am. Even if you end up dying without repenting for your sins your sent to pergetory. The only real way to go to hell is to reject God at death.
>>
>>73765347
purgatory is un biblical, you need to put your trust in Jesus alone, your church wont save you
>>
File: 81+biT2yiKL.jpg (354 KB, 1201x1884) Image search: [Google]
81+biT2yiKL.jpg
354 KB, 1201x1884
Taoism is where it's at

We have to admit that we just don't know and can't know what happens after death, why fret about it?
>>
>>73759376
Hell is a representation of material existence (everything you presumably love) from the point of view of a higher spiritual level. The suffering of hell is you clinging to stuff, that was only there to help you progress, like a 1st grader who doesn't want to go to 2nd grade because they don't have the same toys.
>>
>>73765319
well you only get heaven or hell, which will you choose?
>>
>>73765438
>54
i can tell you exactly what happens
>>
>>73765481
everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die.
>>
>>73765596
God is sovereign, when he calls me up, im gone, but until then i have work to do here
>>
Live a good life and when you die and meet your maker look him in the eye and call him a fucking cheecky cunt for inventing Islam
>>
>>73765712
any un repentent muslim will go straight to hell.
>>
There probably is no afterlife
BUT

Have you ever heard of heat death of the universe? Apparently after many gorillions of years, the universe will be dead. No energy. Nothing. The last black jokes having evaporated millions of years before.

Now, when you die. You have no consciousness. So you don't experience time. Some scientists speculate that heat death isn't eternal, and a spark of energy from who knows what physical phenomenon could trigger a new big bang so to speak. This process could occur infinitely.

What this means is that after you die, you may very well be reborn after an infinite amount of universe deaths but of course you won't have any recollection of your past lives.
>>
>>73759448

t. Manimarco
>>
>>73765691
>when he calls me up
>implying anyone here is going up.
>>
>>73765319

What are days for?
Days are where we live.
They come, they wake us
Time and time over.
They are to be happy in:
Where can we live but days?

Ah, solving that question
Brings the priest and the doctor
In their long coats
Running over the fields.

-- Philip Larkin
>>
>>73765808
Garunteed for me, i dont deserve it, but he chose me for salvation, and the same gift can be offered to you, and if you die with out it, you will go to hell
>>
>>73765778
>black jokes
Lol
I meant black holes
>>
>>73765808
>all the niggers go to heaven
>all of the white supremacists end up in hell
>hell is now actually heaven
>>
>>73765712

"Now departure from the world of men is nothing to fear, if gods exist: because they would not involve you in any harm. If they do not exist, or if they have no care for humankind, then what is life to me in a world devoid of gods, or devoid of providence? But they do exist, and they do care for humankind: and they have put it absolutely in man's power to avoid falling into the true kinds of harm."

—Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 2.11
>>
>>73765916
you have no proof of it. no one can know what lies (if anything) beyond death.
>>
>>73765972
I know God exists
>>
>>73759376
>I've had experiences that have lead me to believe without a doubt that there is an afterlife, I just don't know the nature of it.
>I did strong drugs and now I have mental issues

Shocker you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>73766013
but you don't, anymore than muslims and allah. I don't know if there is a god(s), but I sure know we don't know squat about them
>>
File: 1435036223787.jpg (69 KB, 503x643) Image search: [Google]
1435036223787.jpg
69 KB, 503x643
I figure, if there is a God who made us, then however we act normally is the way they intended it, and doing anything else would be straying from that plan. Why would God create us with urges if they're somehow wrong, and give us to definitive way to know that? Morality is a construct of society and several different religions, there's no way to determine what might be more correct, so just live your life.
>>
>>73766186
then you cant make a knowledge claim about what I know then.
>>
plato theory of forms. Since our idea of things is that thing in perfect form, perfection must exist, and if perfection exists then there must be a perfect entity. "Man was created in the image of God"
>>
>>73759376
start with the greeks op

how can you be afraid of that which you have no knowledge
>>
>>73766248
nor can you.
>>
I just don't want anyone to find my stash of shemale porn, which they will.
>>
>>73766248
Yes you can, assuming you make a claim with no evidence, explanation or argument behind it.
>>
>>73766329
Is that an absolute statement?
>>
>>73766346
in your world view, can you know anything with absolute certainty.
>>
>>73759376
Your soul is eternal, this isn't your first life, you will recover all your memories and will come to life again, just like always, it was your wish to come here, no one forced you.
>>
For all of you that appeal to the Bible you need to understand that there is no afterlife as pointed out here.>>73761813>>73762591>>73763711
Humans were not meant to leave earth. After Armageddon God is going to clean up the earth and give it back to good humans as a reward. Paradise is not heaven, it is actually earth.

Isaiah 45:18) For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.

(Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

(Psalm 115:16) As regards the heavens, to Jehovah the heavens belong, But the earth he has given to the sons of men.

(Proverbs 2:21) For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.

(Matthew 5:5) “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

(Psalm 25:13) His own soul will lodge in goodness itself, And his own offspring will take possession of the earth.

(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

(Matthew 6:9-10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, ALSO UPON EARTH.

(Jeremiah 27:5) ‘I myself have made the earth, mankind and the beasts that are upon the surface of the earth by my great power and by my stretched-out arm; and I have given it to whom it has proved right in my eyes.

(Acts 17:26) And he made out of one [man] every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of the dwelling of [men],
>>
>>73765967

are the true kinds of harm he speaks of...like hell and demons and shit?
>>
>>73766416
what would you consider to be an absolute statement?
>>
>>73759376
Feels good being an atheist who has no reason to fear death. Further proof that religionfags are just a bunch of cowards.
>>
>>73766658
we all fear death, for we all have the will to survive.
>>
>>73763711
So you mean death is oblivion but Jesus will now bring back those who died?
>>
>>73766613
those are talking about your life in earth
Jesus talk about afterlife all the time
>>
File: sacredheart.jpg (97 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
sacredheart.jpg
97 KB, 767x1024
>>73765347
well if you die in a state of mortal sin, you're pretty fucked. it's your way of saying fuck God. so you'd better go to confession and then communion
>>
I'm not scared of death. I want to know what's on the other side.
>>
>>73759376

Freeze yourself cryonically.
>>
>>73761698
Don't worry. We're all human, like you. :)
>>
>>73766801
>>73766801

Yes, as pointed out here in Psalm 88:12 and Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10. Death is oblivion, nothingness, unconsciousness?

Yes, Jesus will bring back the dead from the graves. SOME will go to heaven and the rest of us are inheriting paradise EARTH.>>73766613
>>
File: 5W5J3jRr.jpg (642 KB, 1360x1340) Image search: [Google]
5W5J3jRr.jpg
642 KB, 1360x1340
>>73759376
>>
>>73766863
this is not true
christ died so the sins could be forgiven
if you accept christ as your savior then the kingdom of heaven is yours
p.s. trump is the second coming
>>
>>73767117
well it's easy to say that and then you can go sin more.

Luther exactly said that : "sin boldly". what a madman.
>>
>>73766622
is that an absolute statement?
>>
>>73766863
Beg God for repentance, and put your trust in Christ alone, not the pope or your church. this is the true way to eternal salvation. once you have been saved, you cant lose your salvation
>>
>>73766835

Read carefully:

>saiah 45:18) For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.

>(Psalm 115:16) As regards the heavens, to Jehovah the heavens belong, But the earth he has given to the sons of men.

God did not create the earth just so it could be abandoned. The primary home of mankind is and will always be earth. If someone destroys your house do you abandon it or do you salvage it? If you as an imperfect human reason that you should not abandon a salvageable home what makes you think God will make humans abandon theirs?

>(Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Is this happening right now? Has there ever been a time when the "righteous themselves possess the earth"? Or has evil always possessed it? Has good ever possessed the earth FOREVER upon it?

>(Proverbs 2:21) For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.

>(Matthew 5:5) “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

>(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

Has this ever happened? Have the meek, mild-tempered, blameless, and meek ever taken possession of the earth? No, this is all future prophecy.
>>
>>73761391
>state a fact
>NICE EDGE LOL AMIRITE

Sheesh, Christfaggots are getting really sensitive these days. It's like they have no confidence in their beliefs and are only involved with them because they lack the will to face the truth of our fairly pointless existence.

I personally dig the ubermensch existence, it's by far the most red polled.
>>
>>73767192
No, by accepting christ, you give him access to change your sinful nature through sanctification, and as you grow with him you start to hate sin, you stumble, but you overall get away from wilful sin look up irresistable grace
>>
>>73767429
so edgy
>>
i stopped caring at age 25, before that i used to have panic attacks about dying

i guess my mind finally snapped, it's like a tiny little circuit broke and it no longer has that feeling

its odd
>>
>>73759376

I hate the fact that I have to share this board with people stupid enough to believe that an afterlife exists. At least /r/atheism exists. I just wish they would cover non-American politics.
>>
>>73759376
i used to be afraid of the pain of death but now i think it wont be so bad. i was never actually afraid of death itself, im actually excited for the peace
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 183x275
>>73767480
It's funny, the lack of confidence you have in your own religion. Stop being a delusional faggot anon, and embrace what it means to be a man! No Gods, No Masters
>>
>>73767598
But you know God exists, but i understand if you dont want him to be your master, have fun in Hell
>>
>>73767598
those comments are not worth for a real answer
>>
>>73767748
i presume you are a christian?
>>
>>73759376

It is never too late to turn to Christ. I don't fear death at all and I find pleasure in the simple things in life. It is the best deal you're ever going to get in this life and beyond.
>>
>>73767598
>>73767598
>“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.”—Psalm 14:1,

>(Psalm 10:4) The wicked one according to his superciliousness makes no search; All his ideas are: “There is no God.”

>(Psalm 53:1) The senseless one has said in his heart: “There is no Jehovah.”
>>
>>73760978
But there's the rub
>>
I was reading some physiology books just for fun, and stumbled upon the description of some special kind of neurons that govern how do you understand/feel time dimension. As far as I understand when the brain dies, it dies one part at a time. Imagine yourself having that "time neuron" already dead while you can still suffer enormous pain. That would be an eternity of pain for you (will be just a second for anyone else, but you will percieve that as an eternity). Hopefully that works the other way around and these time neurons die when your fucked up brain sends a shitload of serotonin to your sensors - you will then have eternal bliss.
>>
>>73767700
I do? I wasn't aware you saw inside of my mind. I'm genuinely curious, do you honestly think the threat of hell has any effect on me whatsoever? I already have the basic intellect required to see it is a made up concept created by ancient men to inspire fear in the hearts of other, dumber men so that you may be easily manipulated by the will of others.

If only you knew what it was like to not be bound by the shackles of mythology. The only reason you believe at all, friend, is because you were literally indoctrinated to believe it from the very moment of your inception. I pity you, but in the grand scheme of things I realize your life is just as pointless as any other man's. I would tell you to enjoy it, but I'm also aware that you live within a self imposed box. You're an ignorant coward, and know that I don't blame you for it one bit.

Anyway, with that said, good night Anons! May you go on to live life not as slaves, but as men.
>>
>>73767598
"By their fruits ye shall know them."
nietzsche died an unknown, insane beta. not anyone to take life advice from, that's for sure.
>>
>>73761730
That's how I picture it. The world would be a much better place if everyone was prepared to this.
>>
>>73761767
It's the opposite
The possibility of a skydaddy makes me wish to kill myself
>>
>>73767881
>>73767881
Romans 1:18-20
>>
>>73759376

why be afraid of something that is part of being human
>>
>>73768005
>>73768005
>The possibility of a skydaddy makes me wish to kill myself

Why?
>>
>>73767914
Would that be the thing responsible for when you're doing something and you think its only been 15 minutes but its actually been 3 hours?
>>
>>73768045
72 virgins
>>
>>73767881
On last question. Giving me quotes from an ancient book written by corrupted medieval men? What effect do you think this has on me, honestly? Are you truly so enslaved that the mere reading of these words on a page leaves you quivering in your boots? I will never, ever be able to comprehend your ilk. It's absolutely shocking to me.
>>
>>73767969
wait if your still awake i want to talk to you, i understand alot of religions try and control people but its jesus who saves you, not a church, you could have eternal life here and now, and never worry about it again.
>>
I'm trying to die faster by being unhealthy so dying is actually my goal because I don't have the balls to do it myself.

Stop being a pussy, your life ain't shit and it never was. Stop this delusion that we're all special people because your life ain't shit.
>>
>>73761130
Thing, is that you'll never worry about seeing anyone again. Really, you won't even be able to worry
about not being able to worry.

I guess that might be a bit worrying, but hey. It's all relative, in the end.
>>
>>73759509
>tfw you've searched all paths
>>
File: Jn6.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jn6.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1080
>>73759376
>How do you all cope with your inevitable demise?
Jesus, accept Him as your Lord and Savior.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.