[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually got FUCKING WHITE MALE'd today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20
File: WHITEMALE.png (163 KB, 495x705) Image search: [Google]
WHITEMALE.png
163 KB, 495x705
I thought the whole "you're a fucking WHITE MALE" stuff would just be a laughable minority of SJWs, but I got smacked with it just now while talking about Trump's statements on abortion with people on Facebook. Red's reply to me (yellow) was in response to some statistics from a pro-abortion source JFTR.

the world is truly going mad /pol/ D:
>>
>>73753513
>It's a good thing I'm a transwoman
>>
Those nigger-memes are cringeworthy as hell and need to be banned from the internet.

That and the corny little "crying Jordan" meme.

Nigger """humor""" is pure fucking cancer.
>>
>>73753513
what did you expect? Faceberg is a leftist circlejerk
>>
>>73753513

she's right though, stop mansplaining

https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-women-abortions-dont-regret-them-150200809.html
>>
>>73753513
Maybe instead of sperging out you could have just linked them to the uncut interview with Matthews. Most of the media cut out ~60 seconds where Trump asks Chris if the Church requires sanction for abortions and then concludes that IF the law were changed to disallow abortions, there would have to be punishments for breaking the law.

The missing segment is critical.
>>
>>73755648
Holy shit people are stupid.
>>
>>73755648
>triple major
>law
She's not serious is she?
Holy fuck. I've always wondered how you get 200,000$ in debt, but fuck I think this is it.
I wonder what's the glass ceiling for someone who majored in Feminist Dance Theory, Aborigine Didgeridoo Performance, and Gender Studies?
>>
>>73755726

That's what I was saying - that he's simply saying that if they became illegal, then women would be doing something illegal if they sought them, and so there's be consequences

But then it turned into...well, what you see above. Nothing about the facts, just white male stances being invalid
>>
>>73755436
Of course they dont regret it. They have been absolved of responsibility. Murder means nothing.
>>
>>73755831
>>73755922
heres the pic again

the thing she doesnt realize is she wont get into a t14 law school by tanking her GPA with a triple major so she's gonna end up out of a shitty law school doing paralegal work lmao
>>
>>73755436

I was telling her that most women aren't traumatized by abortion and don't feel much regret about it, since they were essentially saying that its such a hard and agonizing thing etc. for women that a male like me couldn't understand
>>
File: big dog 3.jpg (80 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
big dog 3.jpg
80 KB, 600x800
I like how you cut off all prior posts, which are crucial for judging the context of her remarks.

I can sympathize with her frustrations. The number of times I post something on /pol/ knowing exactly what I mean only to have the entire board chime in and tell me what I was actually trying to say is beyond measure. People like to make a lot of assumptions about you when you argue, and those assumptions are invariably the ones that best fit into the frame that they're trying to construct to put your arguments in.

Now, if you were posting actual figures from a survey of women to back up a statement like "the majority of woman feel X" then that's a different story, but if you're just posting unsubstantiated claims of what you think women feel then I can totally understand, and even sanction, her response. If you don't have any _evidence_ to back up your claim, then how the fuck could you possibly know?

Now watch as the entire board assumes I'm a frothing feminist because I dared to suggest that arguments need evidence to be worth listening to and pointed out that deliberately did not include the context of this argument where such evidence, if it did exist, would or would not have been provided - information crucial to our judgement of you.

But you got your asspats from the hivemind so I guess you feel fucking great about yourself, so don't let me get in the way.
>>
>>73756224

> if you were posting actual figures from a survey of women to back up a statement like "the majority of woman feel X" then that's a different story

That is what I had done. I said "You’re also overblowing how hard most people take having an abortion. According to https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/gpr/09/3/gpr090308.html, the American Psychological Association found that 'For most women…the time of greatest distress is likely to be before an abortion; after an abortion, women frequently report feeling ‘relief and happiness’'.
It would be better if killing your child like this was a hard and traumatic choice, but tragically it usually actually makes them feel better."
>>
>>73756074
It's shit like that that makes me glad I don't have a fb
I don't understand where the whole "privilege" bullshit came from.. I have yet to see how I, personally, have led a privileged life. Glad no one has ever said shit like that to me
Like damn I'm so glad idk any sjw type people
>>
>>73754477
This. You missed your chance, OP.
>>
>>73756413
Then you should have spent less time bitching about her being mean to you and more time hammering home the study. The correct response would have been
"this is not what I think, this is what women think. I have listened to women and this is what they are telling me," including quotations from the study.

Instead you wasted your time complaining about "MUH SEXISM" because you cannot stay on point.

Furthermore, you should leave your opinions out of the debate until you've established the facts. Don't say "90% of people with blonde hair are criminals so let's revv up those gas chambers" because the latter part of your sentence will invoke a vitriolic and instinctive knee-jerk reaction that incites them to reject the first part.

Instead, say "90% of people with blonde hair are criminals, agreed?"
When they agree with that fact, and not before, you introduce your solution. "You agree with me that 90% of blonde people are criminals, so it's clear that we both think something must be done about it. My solution is to revv up those gas chambers, and it is superior to your solution because _______"

You can't jump straight to the end where you win, because chances are if you try and do that you _won't_ win. Convincing someone to share your view is a long process, and it starts with working through all the steps from beginning to conclusion one by one.

That's why arguing on Facebook is retarded.
>>
>>73757044
Oh shut up faggot.

Is anyone taking this guy seriously?
>>
>>73757044
Sounds like somebody got a degree in communications
>>
>>73757218
>Biting his bait

It's new pasta, son. Just look at the flag.
>>
>>73757044

How exactly is someone supposed to hammer something home or get anyone to agree with anything when the replies are "WHITE MALE" and random pictures of some smiling dude?
>>
File: New Zealand.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
New Zealand.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
>>73757298
Yeah. New Zealand people are that way.
>>
>>73753513
Just tell them you're actually a slav and slavs are not white because of mongol-tatar invasions.
While we're at it, also mention 26 gorillion russians that died during the world war 2.
>>
>>73757044
>>73756224
I simply cannot confine my despondence to a surreptitious state any longer. You benighted lummoxes lack even the most minuscule sense of perspicacity. Not only am I wholly nauseated by your purblind rhetoric and reiteration of dogma, I am utterly astounded. If I were to befall myself upon such excreta beyond the confines of this god-forsaken chat, I would be confronted with the most daunting, dilemmatic decision ever to be made. Whether to first cut off your tongue, so as to save us intellectuals from your vile ramblings comparable to that of a primate, or to castrate you to extirpate any chance of your contaminated seed plaguing future generations, despite that probability being inconceivably minute, seeing as you quite evidently lack any form of routine self-maintenance, both carnal and psychical, and could be easily mistaken for road-kill. How dare you even presume that I, one of the most illustrious scholars of the contemporary world, have not been confronted with these very expostulations countless times? Your incoherent babble could better attitudinize satire than a cogent antithesis. I could continue in my unabating criticisms, but it seems as if they are becoming ad nauseam. To conclude my digression, if I ever encounter you or your puerile gang of pseudo-intellectual delinquents in this chat ever again, I will ascend to the towering peaks of your egos and mercilessly reign fury down upon them. Fear me child.
>>
>>73757315
Why do you think she's replying like that? She's not a drooling retard. She's probably not even that much less intelligent than you are. She's obviously interested in politics and has at least some reasoning ability.

It's because you got her off side to start with. You came into the discussion waving the flag of the enemy and then got surprised when you got shot at.

If you want to convince somebody to agree with a position step 1 is pretending not to hold that position at all in any way. Political argument is a lot like sales, and sales is 100% about making the customer forget that you are a salesperson.
>>
>>73753513
Honestly, I just find it hilarious that after decades of using "gay" and "nigger" as an insult, someone finally started using "white" as an insult and /pol/ flips its collective shit in anger.
>>
>>73753513
tell us who they are OP
>>
File: big dog 6.jpg (309 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
big dog 6.jpg
309 KB, 600x800
>>73757218
>>73757256
Did I hurt your feefees?
>>
File: 1455834821737.gif (331 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
1455834821737.gif
331 KB, 432x432
>>73756074
>parents have the money to fund your shitty libtard college investments
>actually picking up a useful profession which could pay off your debt while earning you a living is "privileged"
holy shit that is insane
>>
>>73753513
Next time resort to the same bullshit it pulled. Call her sexist and. It doesn't matter if your wrong do t listen. Just keep repeating she's sexist or what're nonsense they spew back at them. They key thing is don't listen cause if you listen the you will try to debate and you can't debate with retards
>>
>tfw no one will ever tell you "you're a fucking black male" as an argument
>>
>>73757513

Believe me I was massively hiding my power level the entire discussion. Anything even slightly pro-Trump or pro-life is "waving the flag of the enemy" in this case.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 589x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 589x274
>>73757531
Being gay or a nigger is bad though. Being white isn't.
>>
>>73755726
Your missing the point of it though. Feminist and minority's in general do not want equality. There end goal is to do whatever they want. The face that trump said if a women has an illegal abortion means that said women would have to be accountable for her actions.
>>
>>73757776
>youre a fucking male
>>
File: internet red pill.png (462 KB, 1820x772) Image search: [Google]
internet red pill.png
462 KB, 1820x772
>>73755216
>Leftist circlejerk
>>
>>73757961
Ironically I heard a tumblrina say "I like Bernie Sanders, even though he's a white male"

they told me that Trump wanted to deport me.
>>
File: 1460680292577.jpg (78 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
1460680292577.jpg
78 KB, 750x937
>>73753513
>these woman

Stop arguing with morons on retardbook, dude. I learned my lesson long ago. Take my word for it and deactivate or delete cause that's the only way to stop wasting your time in futile attempts to convince morons of things they'll never understand. I know it's hard, but just let these stupid fucks wallow in their own ignorance. It'll only hurt them in the end. You'll thank me later. Seriously.
>>
>>73757649
Am I right?
>>
>>73757918
You say that, but who gets the affirmative action? Who's the one society idealizes now?

You fucking white male.
>>
>>73758028
lmao

someone today told me trump wanted to deport muslims

after i told them he never said that they scrambled and started saying something about sexism
>>
>>73753513
Call them niggers and praise then for supporting abortion since it prevents more black births then anything else.
>>
>>73757987
goddamn this is a great image
>>
>>73756074
> Triple major then law school

She'll be in school for a minimum of 8 years. That's a down payment for a 3-4 bedroom house.
>>
File: big dog 8.jpg (137 KB, 1000x630) Image search: [Google]
big dog 8.jpg
137 KB, 1000x630
>>73758100
No, I'm currently a Bachelor's in business, majoring in HR, and a second Bachelor's in Arts - political science.

>lmao he didn't do STEM
No, I didn't. Human resources is the fastest growing and largest white-collar field. The skills required are highly transferable - if the mining industry tanks then you can just go do HR at another company. It's an eminently sensible degree. It's not a glamorous job, but with internships employment is almost guaranteed. HR does not require a degree, which means that if you have a degree you're vastly out competing most candidates for the position. Plus, if you go into consultancy (and you're good at it) there is the potential to make a lot of money.

I picked the best degree for somebody looking for stable work and decent pay. I picked political science because I enjoy it and to challenge myself. I will probably go for Honours in it.
>>
>>73758431
Give me your life story why don't you?

Do you think about suicide a lot?
>>
>>73753513
>having Facebook

That's where you fucked up.
>>
File: cute cats 16.jpg (381 KB, 1000x868) Image search: [Google]
cute cats 16.jpg
381 KB, 1000x868
>>73758615
You asked what I had a degree in.

If you didn't want to know then why did you ask? You have nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
>>73753513
>you're a sexist
Cuckservative as fuck, they don't recognize their hypocrisy and don't care.
A lot of /pol/lacks don't seem to get this and think everyone just wants a fair playing field.
Protip: They don't, they just want to take, reason won't solve anything with them.
Just call them dumb and move on. Force is the only language that they understand.
And who gives a fuck about abortion anyway? If anything it has saved this country.

>cis
This was hilarious though, I thought this was a meme, but it's actually showing up on facebook outside of feminist enclaves.
I thought this shit was just Gender Studies students.
>>
File: 1457324002055.png (60 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
1457324002055.png
60 KB, 256x200
>>73756074
These people are insane
>>
>stop thinking you could even begin to understand what black people go through
>stop whitesplaining you privileged WHITE woman
>>
File: 1459886679449.jpg (26 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
1459886679449.jpg
26 KB, 338x338
>>73756074
>acting """sassy""" and being a sarcastic cunt gets your comment a shitton of likes
>being rational and replying logically gets you shat on

fuck facebook and fuck this gay earth
>>
>>73758345
>wow i copied the class description from the syllabus i rekt you white boi get fucked
t. kang scholar
>>
>>73757987
Is there no hope?
>>
>>73753513
Ask her if you identified as teams would it make a difference?
If yes, she's sexist.
If still no, she's transphobic. Tell her to check her cis privilege.
Also, point out that you are not white. Whites a color, not a race. You are x and can't she tell the difference? No, because she's racist and appropriating your culture

I honestly don't know what any of that means, but it sounds like leftist talk.
>>
>>73758862
*trans
>>
>>73758849
Who the fuck are you talking to?
>>
>>73758947
>look 8 68 u
>look 8 u

Kek
>>
>>73753513
Why the fuck would you debate people on jewbook? You dumb or something, op?
>>
>>73753513
>arguing over a matter that shouldn't involve you

Well no shit, you got called out fairly.
>>
>>73756074
>HURR IM GETTING A TRIPLE MAJOR AND THEN GOING TO LAW SCHOOL
that alone is worse than all the SJW shit it was spouting before hand.
>>
>>73759025
meant to quote the goybook post, calm down m8
>>
>>73756074
>All this signalling
>>
>>73759107
>signalling
what
>>
>>73757880
>Anything even slightly pro-Trump or pro-life is "waving the flag of the enemy" in this case.
And it's the same for this website, where if you even suggest that Karl Marx's ideas are important to study - you don't even have to say you agree with them, just that the USSR was a big and powerful nation and that understanding why it came into being might help us understand it better - you'll get 20 replies consisting of
>oh look more Australian shitposting
or
>gtfo communists
and no rational debate at all. I can handle people disagreeing with me, it happens all the time, but this website is a hotbed of reactionary shitposting which is absolutely on par with what you experienced on Facebook.

There is not "right wing" and "left wing" there are "idiots" and "intellectuals", and idiots and intellectuals exist on both wings. The enemy is idiocy, and that includes idiocy that agrees with you.
>>
>>73759168
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
>>
>>73759168
virtue signaling. it's when llibruls showcase how progressive and tolerant they are to earn librul credits from their librul peers
>>
Just hack her account and post nudes, that's the only thing you can do at this point.
>>
>>73759086
It better not happen again.
>>
>>73755436
So I guess 2 of my exes are in that 1% who cried about it afterward and actually gave a shit
>>
>>73759297
>>73759300
ah ok
>>
>>73758737
>tigerposting aussie
you are my favorite
>>
File: 1463023937060.png (43 KB, 589x363) Image search: [Google]
1463023937060.png
43 KB, 589x363
We need to kill these people off in mass in the future they are becoming cancerous.
>>
>>73757531
Why is that funny? Gays and niggers are demonstratably bad, where as straight whites have given us everything.

You're incredibly stupid to think this is hypocritical and I wouldn't be surprised if your iq was sub 100.
>>
>>73753513
What does being white have do do with it? Do black men have abortions?
>>
>>73757987

>implying people would make algos to edit historical data

If the goal is to divide people, then leaving information as intact as possible is paramount. The trick is to give out bits of that intact story to different groups who will then attack other groups for being historically ignorant.
>>
>>73757649
>>73756224

I doubt anybody really cares what a furfag thinks.
>>
>>73759275

That's because you're an Ozzie, m8. Marxists routinely get blown the fuck out on 4chan too, but you catch shit primarily because your people are prone to shitposting. If you're also a Marxist, I pity you.
>>
File: 1462664948873.png (414 KB, 719x626) Image search: [Google]
1462664948873.png
414 KB, 719x626
>>73753513

My friend's female roommate said I have "white privilege" because I tell people on the street to fuck off when they harass me for money and cigarettes.

You don't need "white privilege" to tell strangers to fuck off, you just need a fucking backbone. Hell, it barely takes any courage.

"white privilege" is basically an imaginary concept used to describe 'good decision making'.
>>
can we gas women and get the artificial womb tech rolling?
>>
>>73759275
I can agree with your statements.
Any time I try and add legitimate input, I'm either ignored or told to fuck off.

Thanks for not shitposting like a typical Australian.
>>
>>73758431
fuk off ya melly gay cunt
>>
>>73755958
>>73757926

You guys know what res ipsa loquitor means? The thing which speaks for itself?

Sometimes you just have to leave the uncut game tape out there and then challenge people to watch it. By even accepting their premise that there is such a thing as a hierarchy of identities that determine the propriety of sharing your opinion, you have ceded them the argument.

Just keep the spaghetti in the pockets.
>>
>>73753513
>being friends with niggers/faggots/sjws/women
>>
>>73753513

>WOMEN HAVE IT SO HARD!

How are those female suicide rates compared to men? Or the homeless ratio between the sexes? Or death in wars?

Yeah women got it rough.
>>
Those are tumblr reaction images, disregard this person immediately
>>
>>73756598
>It's shit like that that makes me glad I don't have a fb
It's not reddit, you choose the people you hang around with.
The people I know on facebook aren't batshit insane like that.
But not having a Facebook is probably a good idea and if you've come this far you might as well keep going.
>>
>>73759798

D:

now it all makes sense!
>>
>>73759737
But women are, and always have been, the primary victims of war.
>>
>>73758737
I asked if you majored in communication. Not how you feel about every color of the rainbow.

So does the depression get worse at night?
>>
File: cute cats 21.jpg (90 KB, 512x509) Image search: [Google]
cute cats 21.jpg
90 KB, 512x509
>>73759432
I don't /only/ post tigers.

>>73759587
Yeah, and it's not like I'm in tears over a bit of banter. It's not the being insulted I don't like - I don't even care about that. It's the outright dismissal of an argument with no explanation given. That's universal on both sides of politics.

>>73759648
>Thanks for not shitposting like a typical Australian.
I live to serve.

>>73759712
brisvegas fuck ya

>>73759996
No.
>>
>>73759737
Deaths in war thing makes sense though. From an evolutionary perspective.

>1 man can inpregnate many women
>more women survive, the bigger the next generation
>this replenishes population quickly

As opposed to
>equal men and women
>less children
>less chances to make up casualties with next gen

Even worse is
>few women, many men
>this is happening in China right now
>next generation numbers are going to drop unless they bring in more women
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>normiebook
>>
>>73759485
>If the goal is to divide people, then leaving information as intact as possible is paramount
No, you take the ideas you want and give them straight with support from the media.
Then you take the ideas you don't like, then associate them with a bunch of dumb shit to poison the well.
>>
File: 1460187121492.jpg (283 KB, 1112x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460187121492.jpg
283 KB, 1112x1280
>>73760038
but you post the cutest ones
>>
>>73753513

Why do people still use Facebook? Serious question
>>
tfw living in a country where you can't dismiss any sound argument with a properly placed YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE statement
>>
>>73753513
It's "you're fucking a white male" not "you're a fucking white male"

Get the meme right please.
>>
>>73759593

>white cis male
>live in city full of vagrants and panhandlers
>actively tell each and every one that asks for money or cigs to fuck off

oh but if I offer some warm clothes in the dead of winter or some coffee/food suddenly they don't want anything to do with me. fucking ingrates.
>>
>>73760186
Easy way to connect with people you know irl online and keep track of stuff that goes on around you.
>>
>>73760038
Keep fighting the good fight. Even if you are a fucking furry.
>>
>>73756074

Rofl. I thought the white privilege, cisgender and WHITE MALE shit was just a meme spouted out by a very small group of people on the internet. Turns out nearly everyone in America believes this shit. I love how she throws out the typical Reddit/Tumblr style comment loaded with every buzzword she can find because she knows people will like it and reply with "OMG you go sis" and nigger meme reaction pics.

You guys are seriously fucked. No one does this in Australia.
>>
>>73760038

Marx in particular is a subject which has been debated to death on /pol/, started mostly by people who aren't interested in having their opinions challenged. /pol/ as a result is quite defensive about that subject, but you have to just kinda push forward with the argument.
>>
>>73756074
>triple major I plan on doing
>intro to race, gender and sexuality
>dynamics of class, race and sex
>two baby level classes in the joke department

Why not just do one major that actually counts? Is she doing three because each one is so individually worthless that she couldn't possibly get into law school with one?

Also, I hope she likes the guaranteed 6+ years of college before all the law schools laugh at her worthless sheets of paper.
>>
>>73760239

Why do you need Facebook to do these things?
>>
>>73760303

isn't dingoland more of a sissy country? I mean you are an isolated country so no need to worry about mudslime rapeugees.
>>
>>73757218
He just fucked ops tight ass
>>
>>73753513
Why block out the names?

>>73754477
Also this. Would have made their fucking heads explode like Scanners.
>>
File: fetal-anon.gif (741 KB, 245x222) Image search: [Google]
fetal-anon.gif
741 KB, 245x222
>>73758834
you are here on /pol in your safespace with likeminded individuals now, take a deep breath anon.
>>
>>73760432
You don't. It's just
>easier
>>
>>73753513
>tfw my wife's son knows more about the plight of women than you
swing and a miss shitlord.
>>
>>73758851
Swim out of the net.
>>
>>73760424
She isn't doing a triple major. She just claimed she is so her claim that "good majors are just white privilege" wouldn't come off like sour grapes.
>>
>>73755436
Well no shit. Tell a lie enough, eventually they'll believe it. Even if that lie is murder. I'm sure if you showed them a medical waste bin filled with their "choices" they'd quickly change their tune.
>>
File: cute cats 8.jpg (64 KB, 540x397) Image search: [Google]
cute cats 8.jpg
64 KB, 540x397
>>73760171
>zootopia tigers
They would have been perfect if they didn't have permanent eyeliner and those ridiculous chins.

>>73760245
Don't worry, I only attach furry pictures to posts I was already going to make. I never go out of my way to post just for the sake of posting furry pictures unless it's a designated shitposting thread.

>>73760407
This is true, and it's amazing how strong board culture is on /pol/, whereas if you head over to /lit/ it's the total opposite, and posting Marx is met with absolute indifference but if you even suggest that blacks might be genetically less intelligent than whites you'll get the same kneejerk low quality response, but in reverse.
>>
>>73760621

/lit/ is a bunch of self-identified Communists. Not just communists, actual Marxist-Leninists, too. At any rate on /pol/ I would advise you to stick to Marx-as-economist and leave aside Marx-as-revolutionary; not only does it leave you open to being dismissed (rightfully so) as a sympathizer of communism, but arguing Marxist economics tends to attract people who actually know Marxist economic thought.

You will also attract a scorching case of Austrian economic shitposters greentexting >LTV
>>
File: white priv.png (929 KB, 533x5133) Image search: [Google]
white priv.png
929 KB, 533x5133
>>73753513
>>
>>73760303
>australia
>no SJW bullshit at Unis
>most classes actually worth a damn are just asian and white gus
>no "core" humanities/social science bullshit pre-requisites like in the US

feels good brehs
>>
>>73759457
Is this satire?

How many of you actually believe people waste their time thinking of these things? We're being manipulated by social engineers. Stop worrying about these people and start focusing on a way of life without them.
>>
>>73760572
She's going to drop out in a year anyway, so what does it really matter?
>she will still blame the patriarchy.
>>
What is a "clap back" /pol/?
>>
>>73756074
>>73756074
I just finished up a timed lsat practice test (174 or in the top .8% of people who took that test).

I may be going to a t14 come fall 2017.

I sincerely doubt she's going to manage much better than a 160 even with extensive coaching (the lsat primarily tests logical thinking ability). LSAT+GPA are the main determinants of getting into law school.

More likely than not she'll end up at a t2 school paying full sticker price (where job placement rates typically hover around 50~%).

It's not a good time to break into the legal industry. Average debt load (for law school alone- not counting undergrad) is 88k for public and 120k for private schools.

More likely than not she'll enroll in a federal loan repayment program post graduation and pay off at most a fraction of the total debt.

I'm not sure about the whole law school thing myself. I might shoot for an MPA or an MPP. Depends on what programs I'm able to get into.
>>
>>73761123
The latest gutterspeak. If you know what a "combeack", in the context of an argument, is, then you know what a clap back is.
>>
>>73753513

>Male opinions on how a woman chooses to control her body are irrelevant

Sweet. No more child support.

(I joke, but I find it hilarious seeing women shit themselves in Sweden as this becomes a reality)
>>
>>73760836
People like Jessa will do these crazy mental gymnastics to attempt to justify their intense dislike for white people.
>>
Just don't bother arguing abortion with females unless they're good friends and will respect your opinion, It's just not worth it. Abortion is the one issue that will send 90%+ of females into an uncontrollable emotion fueled tantrum and you don't want that.

Keep your objections quiet and vote for your beliefs without telling anyone.
>>
>>73760853
>>73760303
>This shit doesn't happen in Australia

It literally does, Australia is just smaller so the incidence is far less so you forget about it because you're not constantly bombarded with examples of it happening like the US is

Go look at the white students at QUT being sued because they complained about being kicked out of the Aboriginal only computer lab. The tutor said she can't work with white people anymore after the trauma the complaint caused so she's suing them for lost wages.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.