[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/dutch-chil d-sex-abuse-victim-incur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: 4577.png (634 KB, 1643x1521) Image search: [Google]
4577.png
634 KB, 1643x1521
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/dutch-child-sex-abuse-victim-incurable-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-allowed-choose-euthanasia-1559432

Is rape really that bad?
>>
is that moonman?
>>
Yes, but murder is worse.
>>
>>73752031

>The woman is said to have faced abuse between the ages of five and 15.

yes, when you're repeatedly raped as a child for a decade

when you're raped while out on a jog and you're 25, it's pretty bad (nightmares, flashbacks, general PTSD shit) but no where close to shit like this
>>
>>73752149

At least with murder you are free from the mortal coil
>>
>>73752095
Let's has moonman bread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYG4okfEQwY
>>
>>73752095
Yes.

She wasn't euthanized, Moonman killed her for burning the coal.
>>
>>73752031
Murder me, "Doctor". My family can't do it but they approve of passing the onus onto you
>>
>>73752031

yes, people kill themselves from it all the time

what you need to keep in mind that basically the entire point of any organism is to produce more of itself so the most vital part of the human psyche is sexuality, its literally the reason you're alive and continue to live, so having that used against you is extremely distressing in a similar way to seeing your children hurt
>>
>>73752031

So you should be allowed to get euthanized for serious assault, physical deformities or depression too, right?
>>
File: PaedoBiden.jpg (282 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
PaedoBiden.jpg
282 KB, 604x402
>>73752227

this is why we need castration or the death penalty for child abusers
>>
>>73752319
good point
>>
>>73752149

i disagree dude, i personally would rather be murdered than gang raped by a group of guys
>>
>>73752031
I hope she at least tried some radical treatments, like ketamin and LSD
>>
>>73752631
I dont even want to think about that
>>
>>73752031
They should euthanize tumblr. Seeing how everyone there's self-diagnosed with PTSD.
>>
>>73752501

Still doesn't undo the damage they did

They need to be killed BEFORE
>>
File: dolphon_rape.gif (3 MB, 360x441) Image search: [Google]
dolphon_rape.gif
3 MB, 360x441
>>73752031
depends on the individual and their constitution issuing from upbringing / nurture -- some will just laugh it off all the way to the bank, as they $ue their perpetrators... whiles others curl into the foetal position and wish for death

both are direct symptoms of societal conditioning -- money heals all wounds and sex is an ethereal taboo (respectively)
>>
>muslims execute women for being raped
>yfw they were actually decades ahead of progressives, not behind
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>73752827
>>
Were many victims of Rotherham euthanized?
>>
>>73752031
Pedophiles should be dragged through gravel streets while tied to the back of an off-road vehicle.
>>
Why are millenials so fucking weak?

Bad shit happens. Get over it.
>>
I'm sure she would've been cured with electroshock therapy and doses of thc.
>>
>>73752631

yeah but ur a dude, im sure a 5 yr old FEMALE thinks differently
>>
>>73753301
>Bad shit happens. Get over it.
this
>>
as allah wills it, khaffir
>>
>>73752319
This
Plus it's the loss of control over your own body, your own domain. The thing that should fundamentally be yours and be immune to theft being controlled by someone else
However, I don't understand why everyone-both /pol/ and SJWs-loves to compare rape to murder. The nature of the crimes and their after effects just don't seem comparable
>>
>>73752631
Pedro Lopez one of the most famous serial killers, got gang raped in prison and then tracked down all his attackers in prison and killed them individually throughout the prison without the guards catching him, you can over come rape if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>73752031
>irreparable PTSD
No such thing
>>
>>73752031

Being raped for a decade is enormously shitty, but at the same time I can't help but think that killing yourself over it is just allowing trauma to own and defeat you.

Not everyone has the potential to get over it, but I just feel like leaving the ordeal alive is a blessing in itself because it means you can do more with your life than be some pervert's sex slave. But she would have rather died having that be her entire life.

It's sad, but also pathetic in my opinion.
>>
I got raped by a guy when i was 8, shit fucked me up during one of the most influential moments of my life by making me a shy bastard till my own indifference about things made me get over it although im pretty sure i got some degenerate stuff in my head thanks to it. Its hard to explain but it does write something deep in you and so far ive collected that:
>male rape victims become faggots
>female rape victims become feminists
If it wasnt for actual rapists im sure feminism would be much less of a thing than it is now
>>
>>73752227
Just found out a pizza cook at my work was arrested for soliciting a minor.
>>
>>73754798
>female rape victims become feminists
I'm not sure there. It seems like most feminists just cry wolf when it comes to rape; they're not familiar with that beast. Real rape victims would actually be pretty pissed about their experiences being compared to regretting sex or god forbid, any of the myriad of normal social interactions those crazy bitches call "rape".
And I'm sorry about what happened to you, child molesters deserve to rot. Glad you overcame it
>>
>>73754524
See I do not know enough about this to outright disagree with you but I am very sure both of us may be missing some very esoteric information on this subject.
You may in fact be categorically correct OR wrong in a big way.

/pol/ has good intuitions as a general rule but this is one of those things, I think, that cannot be simply reverse extrapolated.
>>
>>73752031
>Fuck somebody to death
That's kind of hot.
>>
>>73755475
BUILD
>>
>>73752227
This.

I was ruthlessly abused throughout my childhood, though not sexually. I'm 28 and still recovering with most people in my position never fully recovering and living with life long anxiety that they themselves may cope by abusing those they love.
>>
>>73752031
the only thing worst than a rapist is a racist
>>
File: pointer_chore_coat2.jpg (950 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
pointer_chore_coat2.jpg
950 KB, 2448x2448
>>73752227
>>73755550

Jeeze I never would have thought we had such fucking pussies here on /pol/.

I was physically abused (not sexually) as a kid and I'm just fine now. It made me nervous and suspicious when I was a teen, but you can grow out of that shit and recover.

Killing yourself at 20 is fucking retarded. Your hormones haven't even settled down yet at that age. If you're still having problems when you're 30 then maybe you could consider it but only waiting FIVE FUCKING YEARS after the abuse to off yourself is god damned retarded.

Dutch government confirmed for nigger-tier retards.
>>
>>73756004

no, thinking rape "isn't that bad" is nigger-tier
>>
File: 1463023945115.gif (4 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1463023945115.gif
4 MB, 200x150
>>73756004
I was physically and sexualy abused by my older brother multiple times as a child.
I got over it for the most part,but i blame him for making me gay.
>>
>>73756297
Was raped
Was not that bad.
>>
>>73756004
so abuse victims should be shamed because a handful of abuse victims aren't abused as badly as others?
>>
>>73752149
There's never a case where rape is morally acceptable however.
>>
>>73757405
she was asking for it
>>
>>73756297
>no, thinking rape "isn't that bad" is nigger-tier

It's not that bad. Get the fuck over it.
Real PTSD comes from being beaten so badly by your stepfather that every bone in your face is broken, or having your buddy take a sniper round in the back of the head and having to wipe his brains off your face.

Getting a dick stuck in one of your holes a couple times is nothing.

>>73757267
>so abuse victims should be shamed because a handful of abuse victims aren't abused as badly as others?

No, abuse victims who kill themselves 5 years after their abuse ends should be shamed to prevent others from doing the same thing.
>>
I'm just asking theoretically, anons. How would you go about destroying a man's life if you knew he molested your sister when she was little, but couldn't prove it anymore due to the fact it happened so long ago?
>>
File: donaldtrumphitler.jpg (70 KB, 290x355) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrumphitler.jpg
70 KB, 290x355
>>73757847
Cut off his dick.
>>
File: punisher-dripping-logo.jpg (233 KB, 911x1200) Image search: [Google]
punisher-dripping-logo.jpg
233 KB, 911x1200
>>73757847
>>
>>73757847
If I knew for sure? I would follow his routine for a day or 2. Then use one of my burners on him.
>>
>>73754524
Not true, PTSD suffered early enough in childhood can be, if not completely irreparable, HIGHLY resistant to treatment. Of course not all the symptoms persist, but there are long term cognitive deficits and effects on anxiety that'll stay with you, as well as the comorbid disorders that may end up accompanying them.
>>
My country is going to punish rapist with castration.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>73759006
It's fair if you punish false accusations with hanging.
>>
>>73759156
My country strictly prohibit pre-marital sex.
So I think it will work.
>>
>>73752631
I was raped and believe me its better than death
>>
>>73754381
>you can over come rape if you put your mind to it

If only this can be done more often.

>Less victimization
>More toughness
>Fore men or women
>>
No, rape within itself is over exaggerated. Unless it was continuous and met with constant physical and verbal abuse, then only a weak minded faggot would kill themselves over it.
>>
File: 476387348.jpg (37 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
476387348.jpg
37 KB, 576x768
>>73752031

>her psychiatrist concluded that "there was no prospect or hope for her"

First she was a victim of sex abuse, and then she was a victim of the godless, secular, death cult known as liberalism.

The minds of many people in this world are filled with darkness, and they spread this darkness to others through their relationships and professions -- as did this psychologist.

We must fight to spread the light.
>>
fuck this selfish ass slut

if she really couldnt live she'd kill herself by now

fucking attention slut
>>
File: check your jimmies.png (775 KB, 713x605) Image search: [Google]
check your jimmies.png
775 KB, 713x605
>>73752031
Drama queen.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.