[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>abandoned his right wing beliefs for pussy Would you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>abandoned his right wing beliefs for pussy

Would you do the same, /pol/?
>>
but pol told me he was gay as fuck
>>
who tf is this
>>
>>73750604
who? Looks jewish
>>
File: 1462458623646.jpg (403 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1462458623646.jpg
403 KB, 803x688
>>73750658
25% gay apparently. He decided to prioritise White children over hedonism, at least I hope so.

>>73750604
How? He said he was feeling a bit confused.

>>73750749
Close, Scottish. They also like shekels, but they are poor so its like a failed Jew.

Anyway, I like him. He made some very good videos.
>>
>>73750889
but literally who is he?
>>
>>73751011
tucker max
>>
File: image.gif (955 KB, 408x306) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
955 KB, 408x306
I'd just act like if I wasn't fascist
>>
Who is that? He doesn't look like trump, i don't recognize him.
>>
>>73751242
that gif is liek your fuckin attempt at offing the jews germany, ended too fuckin soon
>>
>>73751011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdW6m42EmzA

NEET Scottish English White Nationalist who chainsmokes and drinks coke in bottles while making videos about Western degeneracy.
>>
>>73751413
>>73750889
>>73750749

He's Scottish/Italian.
>>
>>73751413
Oh yeah and he did a debate with Sargon of Akaad which is how I found out about him. I switched subs from Sargon to Woes after realising what a cuck bitch Sargon is.
>>
>>73751413

any proof he abandoned his beliefs? he probably just wants to focus on real life than youtube
>>
>>73751767
None at all, just speculation based on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcymHT0bUQ

He says he's depressed and confused, not surprising really. I'll support him unless he pulls a Sargon.
>>
>>73750604
It's Khans fault not any pussy
>>
>>73751991

Of course it's just a coincidence that he's became "confused" after getting his first piece of ass in 10 years.
>>
>>73751991
does his wife wear the pants? how can your politician beliefs be controlled by a woman
>>
>>73752188
Yes its possible, but lets not jump to conclusions.

>>73752382
Not wife, new girlfriend.
>>
>>73751991

you know what probably did it? Sadiq Khan getting elected lmao
>>
>>73752701
Yeah that was a depressing video. But he lives in Scotland, he's relatively safe for now. It could be something else entirely, like a depressive episode or one of his parents died... we've no idea yet. I remain optimistic.
>>
>>73752929
>But he lives in Scotland, he's relatively safe for now.

not on the SNPs watch we're not
>>
>>73750604
I figured it was a girl what's the full story?
>>
He did say in his most recent video that he is going to reveal some news that has caused him to lose faith in the movement,
>>
>>73753118

Basically got a gf then immediately started becoming distant from the channel. Put out two half arsed "hangout"(bleh) vids then made a whiny vid saying he's depressed and has fucked off.

Maybe he'll actually get a job now so that's one thing.

>>73753144

Yeah just give him abit more time to concoct some dramatic bullshit.
>>
>>73753144

I'm sure it was Sadiq Khan, unless it's something in his personal life, that was a massive blow
>>
>>73753063
Didn't they lose some power at the last election? To the Greens or something? Scotland needs to stay White so I have somewhere to escape to. Stop voting SNP and vote UKIP!
>>
Literally anything would depress the guy anyways.
>>
>>73753144
What movement? Neoreactionism? AWOOOVEMENT?
>>
>>73753409
Another thing could be that he discovered he really doesn't like women after all and just craves cock. That would be quite upsetting given he thought he put his homosexuality behind him. Also no children.
>>
>>73753414
>jewkip

>>73753409

Sadiq the paki is obviously shit but it was inevitable. I knew I soon as I heard there was an election that he would win. How could he not?

The fact that London hasn't been English for like 30 years now is way more depressing than the inevitable result of a city turning coloured.
>>
>>73753430
I bet he's not happy about the new sugar tax, have to cut down on the coke probably.
>>
>>73753703
You have a better alternative? Their candidate for London Mayor wasn't a literal Jew as far as I know.
>>
you know what I mean, the alt right
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 200x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 200x288
>>73753799

BNP was the last chance to save this country. I do vote UKIP because of what people think they stand for and I want to boost morale, but they're cucked as fuck.
>>
>>73754027
BNP never stood a chance. UKIP votes will hopefully boost support for LEAVE in the referendum and it upset the BBC a bit, which is the best anyone could hope for.

What do you think of England First and Britain First? I don't know much about them apart from BF split from the BNP for... some reason.
>>
>>73754408

Don't keep much up to date but I hear Britain First is pretty popular, and I've seen a few videos that I like. People LIKE seeing the English being dominant and confrontational for once, especially after all the shit the mudslimes are doing.

Don't know anything about England First. Probably shouldn't splinter in these times though.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.