[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Mittens. Why is he so hellbent on trying to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: man_courts_latino_voters.jpg (133 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
man_courts_latino_voters.jpg
133 KB, 640x360
Tell me about Mittens. Why is he so hellbent on trying to lose not one, but two elections for the party?
>>
Is it not obvious? GOP is on the same team as DNC. All part of the same establishment power, all working together for the motive of the globalist Jew.

It's the reason why literally EVERYONE even the GOP has tried to stop Trump at every turn. I'm surprised that people aren't more aware and outraged at this. Trump is breaking all the rules and no one can really stop him... Because if they do they'll truly reveal themselves. Trump is real change.

The real Jew breaker
>>
hes a soros shill, a fall man for the dnc.
>>
>Mittens

First time I've ever heard this one. Anybody care to explain?
>>
>>73742695
Because he name is Mitt, Anon
>>
>>73742695

Could you be any more new?

Also his name is Mitt, figure it out.
>>
>>73742590
Jews love Trump though. He was a hit at the last AIPAC convention.
>>
>>73742590
ding a ling
>>
>>73742340
noticed how he disappeared last few months of the 2012 election and how he never attacked Obama on anything? Obama must have dug some good dirt up on him, ether him being a fag or something career/life ending and black mailed him into throwing the election. Now theyre doing it again to have him attack trump and slip the GOP
>>
>>73742847
Because he's charismatic as fuck.
>walk into Jew convention
>call Jews le happiest merchants he's ever known
>drop more and more bantz on Jews
>they laugh it up and applause
>>
>>73742944
this.
>>
>>73742340
>being the best worst loser is still being the best.

the party needs to hang this faggot and everyone like him.
>>
>>73742847
Jews vote and fund more Democrats every election anyway, we keep sucking their cock for no good reason.
>>
>>73742695
you must not get out of your moms basement much anon. sad.
>>
>>73742788
>>73742781
>>73743474

I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Will his attacks on Trump hold much sway in the election's outcome? Hilary is already using Anti-Trump rhetoric within the GOP in attack ads against him.
>>
>>73742340
If any significant amount of the electorate actually allowed words being said by Mitt fucking Romney to sway their opinion even an iota, then we should really just call it quits and elect a bunch of globalist turds because we deserve to go in the trash anyway.
>>
>>73742695
Um... His name is Mitt?

Were you joking?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.