[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /pol/, why does he wear the hat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lemonadehair.jpg (45 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
lemonadehair.jpg
45 KB, 980x490
Tell me /pol/, why does he wear the hat?
>>
For you
>>
For you
>>
>>73741945
Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated, but we are all initiated. Aren't we, anon? Members of the alt-right.
>>
Because memes aren't just frog pictures on the internet.
>>
>>73741945
For you
>>
>>73742915
...or this. ^
>>
>>73742905
The only deceptive about Trump is that he's a statist liberal and you're getting played like chumps. Still a way better choice than Shillary though.
>>
A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A CHINESE CARTOON SITE!
>>
>>73741945
Because hes a bald fuck.

>The only person hes kidding with that combover is himself
>>
some shit memeing going on itt kinda makes me want you to kill yourselves
>>
File: 1374762075195.jpg (14 KB, 198x234) Image search: [Google]
1374762075195.jpg
14 KB, 198x234
>>73743037
>TELL ME ABOUT HILLARY, WHY DOES SHE SUPPORT THE MUSLIMS?

>SHE DIDN'T STROKE SO GOOD

>DR GOP I'M DRUMPF
>>
>>73743074
Noice englais
>>
>>73741945
Nobody believed his message before he put on the hat,
>why are you here
To make America great again, with no shitskins.
>you're a big guy
Thanks, it's the hands.
>>
>>73741945
He's trying to stop his "hair" from gaining sentience and flying away.
>>
It's clear he has thinning hair/hair transplant and a combover. He can keep it down with hairspray but in the wind it looks bad. That's all
>>
>can afford to hand out gold pens
>makes you buy a $25 hat

he's a failed faggot.
nobody in plam beach likes him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.