[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the sexodus and manchildren argument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1462853434962.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462853434962.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
Women complain mean are violent beasts and that masculinity is toxic and advocate for castration and the general taming of men. And they only fuck only 1% of the male population and expect the others to wait their turn.

Men decide to turn their backs on this bullshit and women turn around and complain that we aren't 'man enough', masculine enough for them. Or that there aren't any real men left in the world.

Women are straight up illogical whinny little cunts that need to be raped into submission.
>>
>>73738162
>Women are straight up illogical whinny little cunts that need to be raped into submission.

This.
Bump for based OP.
>>
/r9k/ is down the hall and to the left, cucks
>>
>>73738162

>Women complain mean are violent beasts and that masculinity is toxic

here's the secret you virgin losers:

women prefer violent, masculine beasts
>>
>>73738348
Hello JIDF long time no see
>>
>>73738162
>2016
>not getting laid

OH BOY
>>
>>73738162
there's a differance between being manly and being an asshole tbqh
most women go through a rebelious phase, but eventually they all settle down
>>
>>73738162
You will be a lot happier when you stop paying serious attention to women. They're like children.
>>
>>73738348

fuck off, shill

the only cucks are men who consider themselves equals to women.

women need strong direction and firm control, or else you WILL get cucked
>>
File: 1462974529124.gif (2 MB, 329x319) Image search: [Google]
1462974529124.gif
2 MB, 329x319
>>73738162
>>>/r9l/
>>>/fit/
Get a gym membership, finish your degree, get a job, learn a martial art, stop being a sad sack that never improves himself, and fishes on the internet for rationalizations for never doing anything about his situation.

MGTOW IS FOR KEKSEXUALS
>>
>>73738162
>fuck only 1% of the male population
This is what cuckolds actually believe
>>
File: 1408005711387.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
1408005711387.png
36 KB, 690x539
>>73738162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOd2Co1M0U

Appearantly you don't need to rape them
Just hit them with a toothpick
>>
>>73738162
>Aussie bantz

Still has a point though. Women are by and large whiny illogical cunts.
>>
Yikes dude. I used to think scary, mysogonistic shit like this in middleschool, then I got laid and realized women are people too.
>>
>>73738934

>then I got laid and became a slave to the pussy

kill yourself, beta

I get prime pussy every night, yet I still understand the nature of women.
>>
>>73738866
I agree with this guy. Cucks like op just blame women for the fact that they're sociopathic virgins.
>>
>>73738980
Can somebody not get laid and treat chick's like people at the same time? It works for everybody I know.
>>
>>73739055

OP is right

t. man who fucked last night and will fuck tonight

you shills need to fuck off or take the redpill and unlearn the "genders are equal" bullshit you've been spoonfed your entire life
>>
>>73739149

Of course they should be treated like people. Female people.
>>
>>73739186
>>73739220
I'm sorry chicks hurt your masculinity by denying you in HS, that doesn't mean they're in any way inferior. Thats just you being a beta cuck who had to emotionally manipulate chick's into touching ur peen.
>>
>>73739504

fuck off, shill. I'm happily married.
>>
>>73738934
>unironically using the word "misogynistic"

>>
>>73739504

They're objectively inferior. Physically it isn't even a contest. If we assume there's no difference in intelligence by gender, the physical difference makes them objectively inferior.

Then when we consider that almost every achievement and advancement in human history was the work of men - it looks ridiculous to even compare.

It doesn't mean they don't deserve rights or respect or any of that shit. But we need to stop pretending we're equals just to pander to the organized inferiority complex called feminism. It's rotting society. Women should be angry at nature for deciding they should be built for breeding while men were built for world building.
>>
>>73738162
i think islam may be the final redpill but i'm not sure 100%
>>
>>73738866
The gyms are just full of preening vain metrosexuals though 'mirin' each other's abs and shit
>>
File: IMAG0363.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0363.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
I've had GFs and been laid since I was 16 (I'm 23). Some of the most contempt toward women comes from men who are very familiar with them.

Now all I need in life is my pupper.
>>
>>73741023
puppers > women. no funny stuff you pervs
>>
>>73741140
This. The best way my parents put it is that pets (dogs) give you unconditional love no matter what, if you train + treat them right.

Whereas a woman can decide she's "getting bored" in your relationship because you dont give her a little punch every now and then or don't rise to her argumentation.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.