[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there really an occult elite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461101559421.jpg (22 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1461101559421.jpg
22 KB, 600x578
Ive seen some shit on yt, and other sites.

But is this Illuminati elite, satanism cult really a thing?

I researched the origins of the freemasons, and the illuminati that may have overtook it.

The goal is for them to unite the world in one world government and to controll every human being, to create a new world order.

The most common thing are pyramids, the one eye, and cubes.

But i can't think why these people should show this off so much? Why should they put it in every music video like for instance this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioq_t_GHBtg&pxtry=1

Is there a truth behind this all? Or is this just some tinfoil shit and im interpreting too much in it?

It's really weird too me, i smell some truth, but i smell alot of bullshit too.
>>
>>73736878
DELETE THIS
>>
File: Trump_mem.jpg (88 KB, 779x427) Image search: [Google]
Trump_mem.jpg
88 KB, 779x427
>>73736878
>browsing /pol/
>not lurking trump threads
>not knowing about memetics

You casual should step up your game
>>
>>73737220
transfer alot of money on my bank now kike and i will delete it
>>
>>73736878
that whole illuminate free mason thing died a long time ago

satanists are in no way associated with that group, and they only target churches and do things to piss off Christians.

the only shadowy group you have to worry about are jews
>>
>>73737833
but aren't jews the illuminati that worship old egyptian gods, because they came from egypt?
>>
>>73736878
You tell me Hanz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw
>>
>>73737947
the illuminate is just a name to take attention away from the true name "the free masons"

i dont think the jews are associated with free masons but the way the free masons where was very similar to how jews are today
>>
>>73737984
that's from 2014 what has is to do with current year?
>>
>>73738349
but are you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE
>>
File: Barks Eternally.jpg (57 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
Barks Eternally.jpg
57 KB, 524x468
>>73736878
The Evil groups are all out there and winning power every day. There are a few separate groups but they all work together.

>Jews
>Illuminati
>Free Masons

All working towards the same One World One Religion goal.
>>
us occultists are for the most part on the far right/right.

As for me, I like many other occultists am a fascist.

However you get plenty of libertarians like Augustus Sol Invictus.

The reason is the following.

Occult philosophies/religious movements are inherently hierarchical and elitist.

You can even claim that Aleister Crowley's Liber AL is a mystical Anarcho-Fascist manifesto. Doesn't get more right wing than that.

Not to mention the vast majority of occultism relies on traditionalism and the vast majority of western traditions heavily use Christianity positively with satanists and the like mocked and ignored by the majority of occultists due to being basically just edgyfags for the point of being edgy.

In any case from Solomonic magic, to the Enochian magic of the queen Elizabeth's royal magician John Dee, to the Greco-egyptian hermetic magics, to the roman and Germanic systems you will find strong hierarchies, tones of nationalism and great spiritual undertones.

Even Crowley in his Liber Agape and other such texts clearly shows a disdain for such things as sexual revolution. Seeing men and women as having their own places and sex being a purely sacred and holy thing. The difference being that as ritualists we endeavor to use the holy and sacred on a normal basis for sacred purposes and personal purposes.

In any case no matter what you look at, the vast majority of occult traditions will make you go right wing/far right.

Hell consider even Julius Evola.
>>
>>73739766

you are just a edgy kid sorry m8 back to >>>/x/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.