[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems like Estonia is the only uncucked country left in the entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ensamk-i-eu-2015-eurostat.png (328 KB, 1213x1317) Image search: [Google]
ensamk-i-eu-2015-eurostat.png
328 KB, 1213x1317
Seems like Estonia is the only uncucked country left in the entire world. Everyone else are all 100% irredeemably cucked.

We have to do something about that, don't you think? How can we reach out to the Estonian youth and tell them about the wonderful word of our lord and savior Karl Marx?
Which websites does the Estonian youth like to visit?
What are some famous Estonian youtubers?
We need to get in contact with some of their universities and local Jewish organizations and tell them about how undemocratic it is for Estonia to not be multicultural so that all minority groups gets an equal amount of votes.
>>
>>73729971
>israel nowhere to be found
oh right we have wall with soldiers
phew
>>
>>73730143
Jews are street dwelling gypsies in suits.
>>
>>73730143
The wall is there to keep you locked away from the rest of the world. Israel only exists for that one purpose
>>
>>73730388
at least we have suits ahmed
>>
File: osakek.png (179 KB, 290x416) Image search: [Google]
osakek.png
179 KB, 290x416
>>73730629
it's like anudda shoah
>>
File: 1455139151281.png (172 KB, 550x360) Image search: [Google]
1455139151281.png
172 KB, 550x360
>>73729971
>judenfrei
>>
>>73729971
in case of Poland most of those are actually Ukrainian refugees, i believe
>>
>>73730143
You can't take more than one person inside the oven.
>>
File: drom011.jpg (21 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
drom011.jpg
21 KB, 285x285
>>73730629
LOL I almost spat out my mouth stretcher that my adopted refugee child forces me to wear. This must be why Jews are ranked the funniest people in the world?
>>
I know 3 Estonian girls and they never shut up about black cock.

The Jew finds ways to infiltrate everywhere.
>>
>>73730604
does your country even have a purpose? at least our government shills nationalism and we have a common enemy. we actually protect ourselves from invasion, unlike you.
>>
>>73731411
Do they look up to me and my country? I love subverting some fresh slavic poorfag pussy. I visit Bulgaria and Ukraine every single year for just that reason
>>
>>73731631
Sweden's purpose is to show the world that the Jews can be expelled through unconventional tactics like importing a bunch of crazy Jew haters with no regard for human life. Our common enemy is you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.