[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Ted Cruz's campaign fail /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13
File: img.php.jpg (51 KB, 670x383) Image search: [Google]
img.php.jpg
51 KB, 670x383
Why did Ted Cruz's campaign fail /pol/?
>>
>>73719535
Rats cannot be presidential candidates.
>>
>>73719535
Fuck you, that's why.
>>
I just don't get it he seemed like such a nice guy.
>>
>>73719535

Because he was lying.
>>
File: 1460025503260.gif (760 KB, 750x737) Image search: [Google]
1460025503260.gif
760 KB, 750x737
>>
Every time he made an accusation it was something that could be said about his own campaign. He's a two faces twat that would insult someone in the same breath that he said he wouldn't stoop to insults.
>>
>>73719535
>Canadian
>Rat
>Cheated
>Lied 24/7
>>
>>73719535
>fail
>he thinks it's normal for an evangelical candidate to win more than 5 states
>>
I hate the way he talks. It's slow and unnerving. I'm sure the old people love it but I think it's boring and smug.
>>
The people decided they wanted a true constitutional conservative Donald Trump
>>
>>73719535
Representing the establishment in a anti-establishment race, flip-flopping around picking up anti establishment talking points, call himself the anti establishment candidate and three days later meet up and conspire with everyone that represents the establishment nobody of the base liked anymore.
>>
>>73719535

He said all the right things but he lacked that passion for hating illegals and muslims that won trump the south.
>>
File: CruzMissile.jpg (408 KB, 1500x1114) Image search: [Google]
CruzMissile.jpg
408 KB, 1500x1114
>>
File: akR14gS.jpg (64 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
akR14gS.jpg
64 KB, 620x412
>>73720190
>Ted Cruz
>nicknamed "the rat"

Why ? I don't understand.
>>
>>73719535
The question is why did his campaign ever start? A Canadian can NEVER be a United States President.
>>
Who wants to listen to scheming lawyer arguments? Same with Hillary.
>>
>>73719535
His initial start was well. Here however is why Ted Cruz could not secure the win

>1: His message was a bit complex

To a person who sat down and thought about the Cruz Campaign message it was clear distinct and vibrant. Problem is, this country has about the attention span of a goldfish. The promise of restoring the constitution to its origninal standing as well as reigning in Federal government is nice but if you cannot let it settle into a tic tac sized comment, your average American does not give a shit.

>2: Ted Cruz propaganda machine and counter propaganda machine

The propaganda machine was fine what failed was the counter propaganda. Ted Cruz could not effectively counter the Anti-Cruz rhetoric, whether it was from credible sources or not or whether it was true or not. When enough ambiguity was in the water Trump took complete advantage of and stuck "Lying Ted"/"Lair Ted" and after that quick comment from Trump as well as a solid follow up explaining why. Cruz could not recover.

>3: Ted Cruz sounded more and more like a preacher as the campaign went on

It is fine to say God Bless and all. His problem was that his message went from being just political to sounding more and more like a pastor trying to mentor the American people. Personally I looked beyond that but I would not be surprised if that turned off 3-5% (Possibly more) voters in every state to switch to another candidate. Sunday is enough preaching for them.

Those are the big 3 issues I saw as to why Senator Cruz lost the race.
>>
>>73719535
he's ugly, unlikable and he was targeted by Trump
>>
>>73719535
>holds the bible high
>puts it down
>then he lies
>>
>>73722636
LYYYYYYYYIN' TED
LYYYYYYYYIN' TED

I don't think it would have worked if Trump didn't have that old man gravelly voice thing at his command.

I mean, how can "dahnald trump this that or the other" ever compete?
>>
>>73719535
He is a useless tool.
>>
File: PicsArt_04-29-06.30.05.jpg (65 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-29-06.30.05.jpg
65 KB, 607x608
>>73719535
Because he attacked trump simple as that. You seen him rise up above the other candidates when he started to befriend donald. Idk if it was his decision or is campaigns but somebody, somewhere, thought "hey, our poll numbers are rising let's attack trump now and get him out of the way". That is what destroyed him. Cruz was a SAFE alternative to Trump, he befriended him and supported all of his positions. When he started attacking trumps positions it made people realise that there is only one Trump and they have to take the good with the bad.

Not only that but Cruz attacked him in the worst fucking possible way. He just mirrored exactly what Trump was saying about him. Basically saying trump is a liar, establishment, ect ect...which really didn't work. If Cruz would have just sold himself as a safe alternative to donald Trump then I'm 100% sure El Rato would be the Republican nominee right now.
>>
>>73723903
That was indeed the point at which I went from thinking, "you know, this Cruz guy could be pretty OK I guess," to, "uhhhh, what is this now?"

Kind of a buzzkill after what I thought was a pretty nicely-done Christmas storybook TV ad.
>>
>>73722636
With 5 different women.
>>
>>73719535
According to himself,

God.
>>
>>73721801
I don't understand either, it's not like he looks like a slimy rat or anything.
>>
>>73719535
Can't stump the Trump
>>
>>73723903
Certainly didn't help that he ended up making the 'lyin' ted' label stick through his own actions. He was already doing poorly by the time that he made a supposed alliance with Kasich, but that only supported Trump's claims of colluding and establishment shenanigans.
>>
>>73719635
Fuckin' freemason.
>>
The moment he started "winning states" without anyone actually winning the votes that we're needed to claim victory.

His campaign just started falling apart right at that moment. Than he just kept doing it, and doing it again and again anyways, to the point where even Kasich was beating him.

Good riddance.
Fuck Ted Cruz.
>>
>>73727885
>implying that's a mason thing.

Nigga they don't do that.
>>
Because he's ugly and has a meek presense. Simply as that.
>>
>>73719535
Cruz was up against someone with an army of meme wizards on his side. he was dead the moment the zodiac meme came around
>>
his campaign manajer could care less if Shillary won in Nov, so good riddance
>>
>>73719535
Because he has no charisma, he's ugly as shit and he just feels off somehow. Also his whole campaign was built on being anti-establishment despite having the full backing of the GOPe.
>>
>>73719535
Ted was a mess. Ted was a waste.
Ted was a nervous wreck.
Ted was a big fat mistake.
>>
File: blacklistedandlovingit.jpg (233 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
blacklistedandlovingit.jpg
233 KB, 900x900
>>73719535
Because white redneck republicans are retards who didn't appreciate an intelligent defender of conservatism, libertarianism and the constitution and instead wanted a pseudo fascist dictator to poz their country up with big gubmint to "save" them.
>>
>>73730487
Wahh Wahh wahh, why is it always a leaf?
>>
File: cruz suspend.jpg (52 KB, 600x284) Image search: [Google]
cruz suspend.jpg
52 KB, 600x284
He's unlikeable, whines all the time, breaks all of his promises, only got propped up by evangelical nuts, outed himself as an establishment candidate, spent all of his time bitching about Trump instead of Hillary, and is a Goldman Sachs shill.

Also I fucking hate his speaking style, he never sounds genuine whenever he talks and reminds me a lot of Obama.
>>
>>73721801
Because he's a backstabbing liar who cheats to try and win, it came to prominence after his Iowa win where it was discovered that his campaign sent out bizarre voting notices to voters and claimed that Carson dropped out.
>>
Glenn Beck's insanity actually hurt Cruz instead of helping him.
>>
File: d-con.jpg (447 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
d-con.jpg
447 KB, 900x900
>>73719535

the "d" stands for Donald
>>
File: mccarthy why.jpg (516 KB, 996x1191) Image search: [Google]
mccarthy why.jpg
516 KB, 996x1191
Anyone else notice a lot of similarities between Cruz and Joe McCarthy, with the difference being that McCarthy actually loved his country?
>>
>>73720141
a lot of this
>>
>>73719535
Trump knows about JFK.

Cruz had no choice but to drop out instantly.
>>
>>73731659
oh come on, don't be too harsh
I think Cruz really loves Canada in the end
>>
Because he was a rat
>>
>>73719535
>Why did Ted Cruz's campaign fail /pol/?

the secret is that ted cruz's campaign only succeeded because of the anti-establishment trail blazed by trump
>>
>>73719535
he was too obvious of a pedo
>>
he should never have talked to these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZwhIgCtD0
>>
>>73731943
That's literally what happened with Jeb and the Bush's and 9/11.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x172
>>73724235
>>
File: cruz elbow.gif (3 MB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
cruz elbow.gif
3 MB, 250x249
>>73732376
I love how Cruz prides himself on being a Harvard-educated debater and gets rekt by a couple of dudes on the sidewalk.
>>
>>73719535
Because he looked like a fish monster.
>>
>>73719535
The best-laid plans of rats and men
Go oft awry
>>
It was less about Cruz and more about how powerful Trump was. Nobody could compete against Trump. But having said that, Cruz did come across as oily, calculated, overly dramatic and a little tryhard and cringe. It's hard to pin down what's so freaky about Cruz, there's just something unnatural and repulsive about him.
>>
>>73719535
this is when Jeb got on his tippy toes
>>
>>73719535
Religion
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.