[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: iran-635058.jpg (48 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
iran-635058.jpg
48 KB, 590x350
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>73706397

Like our military is a social engineering experiment and mostly pathetic
>>
>>73706397
women shouldn't be in the armed forces anyway, other than nurses and secretaries and the like

could probably learn a thing or two from the muslims regarding women
>>
>>73706397
Like nothing? Any idiots who allow themselves to follow organizations such as the army, or be persuaded by religious customs, deserve every bit of awkward discrimination coming their way. Literally non-people.
>>
>>73706743
fucking leafs shouldn't be posting my thread
>>
Feels okay. Having a woman in a unit can be useful when you're trying to get information from other women or improve relations with people in an occupied area.
>>
>>73706959
>can be useful when you're trying to get information from other women or improve relations with people in an occupied area.
women can't get along with each other and what, are they supposed to fuck the locals?
>>
File: 00C0C_7IxNFY7UPji_600x450.jpg (13 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
00C0C_7IxNFY7UPji_600x450.jpg
13 KB, 301x450
>>73706843
Suck my syrup covered cock you fucking army cuck. Why the fuck do you care if some chick is oppressed? Should get your dick rock hard, but they're still dumb fucks for doing it in the name of religion/respect for a religion.

C U C K
>>
When in Rome...
>>
>>73707414
>When in Rome [forcefully]
>>
>>73707074
Women can empathize with each other a lot easier than they can empathize with men. They can improve relations with the locals by ensuring that the local women don't think they're gonna get raped.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.