[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I sit in the bus or train, 9/10 times I can't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1462423733401.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462423733401.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
When I sit in the bus or train, 9/10 times I can't understand what language people are speaking, i feel like I am living in a foreign country, all public interaction is in English. Fuck all immigrants.
>>
Today i didn't see a single white child. I saw a ton of niglets, a bunch of halfniglets with their white grandparents with deep empty eyes. And a sea of sand niglets.
>>
If you were to nuke me now, you would kill more Moroccans than Belgians, it would be remembered as an attack on Morocco, not Belgium.
>>
File: 1zyelv4.jpg (48 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
1zyelv4.jpg
48 KB, 600x762
>>73702572
>>73702715
>>73702803
>>
File: ,.,,.,.jpg (38 KB, 561x422) Image search: [Google]
,.,,.,.jpg
38 KB, 561x422
>>73702572
a great darkness is coming
>>
>>73702572
that is a sexy snek
>>
>>73702572
Where? I heard people speaking French here.
>>
>>73702572
I know this feel, ladd

Dont worry the great race war is upon us
>>
If it's any consolation, I have the same experience in Seattle.

Nothing but muslims and africans... oh and a handful of first generation southeast asians.
>>
>>73702572

Feel fortunate.

I'd love to not be able to understand what the fuckers around me are saying.
>>
File: nextstopthefutureyouchose.jpg (315 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
nextstopthefutureyouchose.jpg
315 KB, 786x800
>>73702572
Welcome to the Future that you chose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5i4ZGVQGa8
>>
>>73703629
>Dont worry the great race war is upon us
with 7/10 of young males in my city being foreigners, that would mean I get beheaded.

GREAT!
>>
>>73704430
Why are you telling us instead of your parents, grandparents and friends who keep voting the Muslims in?
>>
>>73702572
You think you've got it bad? Try living in California

I've got my neighbors fucking blasting mariacha music and gibbering away in Spanish for hours everyday. Of course they also have like a thousand chickens that bawk and squawk at all hours

Growing up, 90% of my high school class was white or Asian. But now my hometown is over 65% Mexican. I am a white minority. My mom is a schoolteacher, and almost 80% of her students are Mexicans, most of them can't even speak English and curse at her and throw things at her during class because she's white.

I go to the store, and it's like I'm in Brazil. Any white people I see are over 40, anyone younger than that is a shitskin or an Asian. Interracial relationships are the rule, rather than the exception, simply because there's very few options to date within your own race.

Just remember it could always be worse
>>
>>73703537
I'm thinking about the badass shoes that could made out of it
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>73704686
Do you need a hug?
>>
>>73704686
Why don't you move out?
>>
>>73702572
Immigrants are only the symptome. Blame rampant capitalism and globalization.
>>
>>73705953
I'm going to have to

But you don't understand. This is literally the greatest place on Earth. Green flowing hills. Large blue mountains, coming right up to the spectacular blue ocean.

Tide pools, sea life. Calm, gentle clouds. Literally the best climate possible, a climate which doesn't exist anywhere else on Earth. It's heaven here. And now it's soiled. Every one of my friends moved away to escape the influx. And now I have to move away to. We have to abandon this land to the hordes
>>
>using public transportation

You're basically a nigger anyway
>>
>>73702572

Be happy they speak English. Here it's always Arabic or some slavic shit.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 241x209
>>73702572
Balkans don't seem so bad now, do they?
>>
>>73706265
Fuck it's killing me to read that
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.