[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Letter From the Refugees on Nauru to the Government of Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (395 KB, 904x1278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395 KB, 904x1278
/pol/ will make fun of this
>>
>>73702439
Inst Nauru the future non-existent Island?

Anyway, it's just Australia. No one cares
>>
Sometimes I forgot how based Australia can be
>>
My first thought was of those windchime things in WoW.
>>
>>73702815
that was my last thought
>>
what's wrong with living on nauru

why are they in prison?
>>
instead of being grateful for allegedly "running for his life" from a country 12 000km away and having a safe place he can reside in, this nigger is crying about "imprisonment", also known as no free shit
shouldn't have come here in the first place dumb cunt
>>
>>73702945

because a life without gibs is hell
>>
>>73702439
How fucken cheeky are these cunts. They break international law the. Expect no consequence?
>>
>>73702616

> no one cares
> jungle monkey flag
>>
>>73702945
Nauru is being reclaimed by the sea.

They do not have fresh water anymore
>>
>>73702439
First tones stopped the boats now we sink the boats
>>
>>73702439
I would donate my boat for this cause. Poor refugees, let them go
>>
>>73703086
Ok. Sorry aussie man
>>
>>73702439
>return to sender
>>
A letter from /pol/ to the refugees ONE WORD AT A TIME.

Dear,
>>
>>73703209
shitskins
>>
>multiple "refugees" arrive illegally to country
>take them all and put them into one island just for them
>they fuck this island up
>"Let us escape this hellhole! We want to be free!"
Isn't that proof enough to not take these people in? Id understand if they threw them in a dungeon or some shit, but giving an entire island to them, they fuck it up and its Australia's fault?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 398x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 398x171
>>73703112
LET THEM IN !!!
>>
>>73702439
Dear cunts,

Fuck off we're full

Sincerely Straya
>>
>>73703209
Turdworlders
>>
File: 1393944042668.png (52 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1393944042668.png
52 KB, 203x209
Nauru is laugther in Finnish and oh, am I laughing.
>>
>>73702439
>we won't let the Australian government tell us where and how to live our lives
>we don't respect your government or laws
>Now let us into your county
I really wish all Mudslimes would die horribly
>>
>>73702439
Australia's prison island is the best idea they've had in awhile. I wonder what inspired them.
>>
>>73702945

Apparently the biggest problem is boredom, there's nothing to do there. I guess the islanders treat them poorly too (gee wonder why)
>>
P.S. the refugees are free to return to where they came from or any third country that will accept them. They're also free to opt for resettlement in PNG or Cambodia.

It's literally gibs, and the reason I'm voting for the Libs is because they've continually not gibs where I imagine Labor would have broken by now. If not by now then the refugees setting themselves on fire would have done it.

>tfw we literally run concentration camps that people immolate themselves to escape from
Feels fucking good, man. Now I know why the Chinks are in Tibet.
>>
Didn't the Blood Elves release their captive nauru and are now drawing their power from the Sunwell again?

Australia should really keep out of the Horde's affairs.
>>
>>73703112

I am proud
>>
>Not replying with "Do it faggots"
>>
>>73702439
There is no war in Indonesia.
If you try invade australia you will be killed. Killed.
/thread
>>
I wonder how many people realise how hard it is to get welfare here without either spending money (that they don't have) to study or applying for 20 jobs a week for a measily 200 a fortnight, which isn't enough to pay for rent or bills.

Australia is not a welfare state. We're a high taxes, low welfare, low debt, relatively free market otherwise, which really begs the question: why is our budget in deficit?

You cannot NEETbux or gibs me dat in Australia like you can in Europe or even America. Welfare isn't easy to get here.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (5 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
5 KB, 300x213
>>73702439
wow, what a bunch of racist entitled shits

>we wanted to live around white people and have them take care of us, not live around aboriginals! they're subhumans
>>
File: 1327443601867.jpg (56 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1327443601867.jpg
56 KB, 600x480
>>73703323
>>
>>73703448
Pink bats and other labor garbage dump worthy policy that costs a fucking fortune.
>>
File: LaughingDolphin01.jpg (13 KB, 436x348) Image search: [Google]
LaughingDolphin01.jpg
13 KB, 436x348
>>73703346
>>
>>73703346
I'm pretty sure it broke out and then you either killed it or purified it by beating the shit out of it and after their paladins just got their power like regular paladins. I don't know for sure how it went down, I never got past Brutalis.
>>
>>73702439

The fact that refugee rhetoric always calls to "let us determine our own future!" infuriates me to no end. It's the same argument Westerners are given when we intervene militarily. That they use it for everything really reveals how fallacious it is.
>>
>>73702945
Three things are really bad.

1. it's a state of constant uncertainty
Policy changed with every government and nobody knows where they'll be in the next 6 months, let alone the next 4 years. One day you're there for 3 months before resettlement, the next day you're there for life or until you give up and go home.
2. it's fucking boring
Literally nothing to do all day, and it's almost prison conditions. Barbed wire fences, poor services, the whole deal. This ties with 3.
3. it's fucking unpleasant
It's hot as shit, overcrowded, underfunded. No amenities or services or aircon. Imagine being stuck in a shitty camp for 7 years in tropical heat with nothing but other shitskins, some of whom are the people killing your people back home, forever, when you used to be middle class back in the third world (those are the only people who can afford passage). It's awful.

I sympathize with the refugees. They are doing what is in their rational best interest and they're doing it in tough conditions.

We must do what is in ours.
>>
>>73703448
Unless you have refugee status.......
>>
>>73703448
>why is our budget in deficit?
Julia Gillard's $42 billion economic stimulus package.

Basically the government had an extra $42 billion and Julia decided it was a good idea to just giver everyone 2 grand and spent all the money and put us in debt.

Nobody gave a shit because she was a woman and everyone was too busy shitposting praise for first woman prime minister on facebook or voting for "free" money.
>>
>>73702439
>we r slaves
>buying boats
wut
>>
>>73703674
Fuck off melbournite scum
>>
>>73703233
According to libtards, it was always the white man's fault. Unless something good happened, then it was the dindus.
>>
>>73703707
That was Rudd you idiot.

>mfw you retards vote.
>>
File: hellonearth.jpg (443 KB, 1717x607) Image search: [Google]
hellonearth.jpg
443 KB, 1717x607
>We're going to suicide to escape this hell on earth.

So are they forced to work at the Australian Phosphate Corporation across the road or something?
>>
Say it with me lads

FUCK
>>
>>73703674
Nice bait, hidden poorly although.
>>
>>73703786
>the facts offend me
You're as bad as a woman, cunt.

The refugee camps are not fun places to be. That doesn't imply we have to take any action whatsoever, it is just a statement of fact.

If you think they're so fucking great then why don't you head on out and get a place in one.
>>
>>73702439
Letting us leave != let us into australia

They're free to go elsewhere. They're just rent-seeking shitters who want handouts
>>
>>73703853
see
>>73703872
>>
>>73703674
i mean.. They could have just not go there at all.. Why do people think free means you can go to places that belong to other people..
>>
>>73702439
>all people have the basic right to be free to shit up nice places and demand benefits from productive people
>>
File: jej.jpg (25 KB, 338x219) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
25 KB, 338x219
>>73703323
>>
>>73703804
It was Julia's baby.
Read this:
http://www.abc.net.au/insiders/content/2007/s2485353.htm

She pushed for it.
>>
>>73703839

OFF
>>
>>73703819
That seems like a great place.
So basically 3 years vacation and they want to kill themselves?
Maybe they're just retarded.
>>
>>73703890
Hey you had your chance matey and you blew it just go shit up some other thread.
>>
File: image.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>73703323
THIS ISN'T A JOKE
THESE ARE HUMAN BEINGS
>>
>>73702867
hey brother
>>
>>73702439
>absolutely no where do they promise to go back

you have to go back
>>
>>73702439
pick one

>stay and fight for your country
>run and get what you're given
>>
>>73703872
As opposed to getting my head chopped off it would be a heaven, thats like saying the fireman who saved you from burning to death was a little rough the ungrateful muslim scum can stay there and rot.

This is /pol/ not your uni debate club btw
>>
>>73703910
Yeah, they could, but at the time they decided to go Australia was letting people in. We closed the border and they were the unlucky few who were already in motion and had too much inertia to stop.

Imagine it from their perspective. A free ticket out of your shithole and into Australia. You'd be an idiot not to take it, and they weren't idiots. They know exactly what they're doing.

That doesn't mean we have to let them do it. They're pursuing their interests and we're pursuing ours. Where interests intersect we get jolly co-operation. Where they collide, we get conflict.

This is a conflict, and I want us to win it.

>>73704071
>REEEEE I REFUSE TO EVEN DISCUSS THINGS BECAUSE YOU HURT MY FEELINGS
Why don't you go shit up some other country, you slant-eyed motherfucker? Like your own. Go fuck some schoolgirls and chow down on some whale and raw fish and don't ever forget how hard we fucked you at Kokoda. Suck my dick yellow menace.

Japanese people are still the best Asians though. Please help us cuck China.

>>73704008
I will read it in full, but from my skimming it sounds like she's spruiking it, not claiming it. Regardless, if it was her policy then I withdraw my previous statement.
>>
>>73704117
Thanks for Obama. You'll take him back after all this, right?
>>
File: 1460986561367.jpg (134 KB, 500x880) Image search: [Google]
1460986561367.jpg
134 KB, 500x880
>we are tired of the Australian government deciding our fate
>came to Australia for asylum yet believe they should be allowed to run amok and not have to listen to the government

Fucking sandnigger logic
>>
>>73702439
Two words come to mind: fuck them.
>>
>>73702439
HAHAHAHAHAHA:')
>>
>>73704013
WE'RE
>>
>>73704276
Fuck off if you dont want them in then nobody cares about the plight of muh refugees
>>
>>73702439

>Get free trip to tropical paradise
>Complain

Fucking refugees never are satisfied
>>
>>73704111
>shitskins
>human beings
nice joke
>>
>>73704233
>thats like saying the fireman who saved you from burning to death was a little rough
No, what you're doing is observing a fireman handling a victim and then commenting on his handling, saying the victim's opinion is objectively wrong.

Why do you feel more qualified to determine the conditions inside the camps when you've never been interned in one or even visited one. Everybody involved agrees that the camps aren't fun. Even the people operating them agree that conditions are spartan, though not uninhabitable.

>As opposed to getting my head chopped off it would be a heaven
So now you're claiming that these people are genuine refugees? That sounds at odds with your previous position, mate.

These people are not genuine refugees. They were middle-class by and large in their countries of origin, and this is a significant step down in living conditions for them. Of course it stresses them.

>This is /pol/ not your uni debate club btw
It sure feels like my uni debate club what with all the underage faggots spewing partisan politics instead of looking at the facts.

There is consensus across all positions that the camps are no picnic. They are not resorts. They are not designed to encourage people into trying to get inside them. I don't understand why you can't even admit this very obvious fact that the camps are intended to deter people and are designed to meet that goal?

You're not helping your credibility by denying self-evident truth.

Claiming that there is no human cost to this policy is the territory of an utter moron. The correct position - my position - is that the human cost is worth it to protect Australia. I'd sacrifice far more than the quality of life of a few shitskins to keep this country safe and white but that's not synonymous with closing my eyes and ignoring what I am doing. If you're too much of a coward to fact the consequences of your principles then you can fuck off to the Greens.
>>
>>73702439

>Nauru
>Relevant

Pick one and only one
>>
>>73702867
What's up Obama?
>>
>>73704526
>people i don't like don't exist
Your world sounds like a nice place, but it's not the one that people inhabit.
>>
>>73704276
Why not bring them back home tho?
>>
>>73704276
It's called a proxy deadshit. You post low quality bait and you just keep on trucking with even lower quality attempts at comedy as well?
>>
>>73704387
HOMOSEXUAL
>>
>>73702439
Good. Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
They shouldn't be forced to stay on a small tropical island. Boat people are such a non-issue. Even if they come here they won't be able to work, pay taxes, get welfare or anything of that sort. Just give them citizenship, they obviously want to work if they're willing to risk death in a small boat coming here. No one will risk death for $250 a week of welfare that doesn't afford a rental place.

Australia should be that laid back place everyone can come to instead of the America 2.0 it wants to pretend to be.
>>
>>73704642
Im not trying to deny it haha you said you didnt want them in so what are you even arguing about stop posting people more funny than you are having fun in this thread
>>
australia should let them buy boats.

if those boats happen to head for australia, it's fine to sink them in self-defense
>>
>>73704276
Either way though the important thing is that it was the labor government that put us into debt with handouts.

Liberals tried to stop them. Liberals wanted to hold the money, but insisted that if it were to be spent it should be spent on training programs that would lead to people getting jobs.

Julia and Rudd insisted that giving away $42 billion dollars to in the form of something like $2000 per household and nonsense like insulation would somehow provide training and protect australian jobs.

It pretty much did nothing but allowed a bunch of people a fun guilt free weekend on the piss.

Now we are in debt.

Rudd and Gillard were both morons.

Now labor wants to open up the borders.

The liberals aren't great but they are better than the disaster that is labor.
>>
>>73704895
It's more about deterrence, if it's well known worldwide that we treat Ilegals with such disdain it may change the mind of the next man who wanted to try cheat his way into arguably the best country in the world.
>>
>>73705133
Hear hear.
>>
>>73704757
We're not allowed to deport them back to where they came from without assessing their claims and if we determine they're genuine refugees we can't deport them at all.

If they land on Australian soil we technically can't even resettle them, but we solved that excising the Australian mainland from our sovereign territory for refugee purposes (using the same rules they use at airports and embassies and suchlike).

So genuine refugees end up in limbo, because we can't deport them back to where they came from, we don't want them here, and they refuse to go to a third country. So the camps it is for them. If they retract their asylum request they go home, and if they agree to a third country they go there. Otherwise they sit in the camp and hope for a pro-refugee government to win the next election and let them in.

>>73704797
Why do you lie on the internet Lao Ming? Why are you so ashamed of your own country?

>>73704901
>what are you even arguing about
The camps are not fun places to be.

If you agree with this statement we are in agreement.

>Im not trying to deny
You're trying, just not succeeding.
"it would be a heaven" >>73704233
It's not a heaven.

>>73705049
Liberals "job training" shit is just as retarded, though. The problem isn't structural unemployment, it's cyclical unemployment. It's not that there are jobs that people aren't equipped for, it's that there are no jobs. You can't train your way into employment without a job at the end that you're training for.

The "job training" and "work for the dole" is corporate welfare in disguise. Companies get workers at half price and get a flat bonus for every one that they hire. You think they won't rort that? They will, and the government knows they will.

Liberals have a bunch of mediocre policies.
Labor have some really good ones, but some really fucking trash ones.

I have no confidence in either party, but I'm voting Liberal because fuck shitskins.
>>
>>73702439
Signed - George Soros.
>>
>>73703235

why dont they immigrate to Singapore?
>>
>>73705388
It would be a heaven as opposed to getting your head chopped off fuck off disgruntled melbournite university student and stop spamming walls of shit
>>
Why not team up with good guy Duterte and ship all the cunts to Philippines and let him sort them out
>>
File: Born to Shitpost.png (25 KB, 664x616) Image search: [Google]
Born to Shitpost.png
25 KB, 664x616
>>73705700
>It would be a heaven as opposed to getting your head chopped off
If anything is better than X that doesn't mean that everything is better by the same amount. Quit it with the fallacies.

The refugee camps are not fun.

>stop spamming walls of shit
Do you not read so well?
>>
>>73705388
You are why the other flags shit on Australian posters. Your post reeks of being a single child who never had a brother or sister to test out jokes on so you think everything you say is Hillarious.
>>
>>73702439
>Pleading to convicts
>>
File: FOR FREE.jpg (286 KB, 613x606) Image search: [Google]
FOR FREE.jpg
286 KB, 613x606
>>73705867
My posts address the central point.

Your posts baselessly (and incorrectly) psychoanalyse people and ignore the central point, because rather than admit your obviously incorrect position is incorrect you engage in 3 hours of damage control and go to bed in a weepy rage.

Let's skip to the end and you just storm off in a huff now. It'll save us all some time.
>>
>>73702439
>we want to decide about our life
>but we also don't want you to decide for yourselves and just bow to our decisions
>LET US IN OR WE KILL OURSELVES
Literally children mentality. You just fucking know some lefty went there and wrote that for them.
>>
>>73705388
>Liberals "job training" shit is just as retarded, though.
I agree entirely. It's completely incompetent and doesn't work at all. Again though it was labor who insisted on spending the money at all. Liberals wanted to keep it.
They basically said "if you are going to spend it you should at least spend it on training programs instead of just giving it away if you're going to pretend it will lead to more jobs."

The other thing about these "job training" and "work for the dole" other than being corporate welfare as you say, it is also away for the government to pay these guys less than minimum wage to work. Non of what they do is productive either, they work for less than minimum wage in substandard conditions and mostly do nothing but sit around smoking cigarettes in an environment they are forced to attend.

I would rather have rather seen the government spend that $42 billion on some kind of low skill requirement monument building scheme to employ these people.

We'd be better off paying a bunch of these unemployed people 500 dollars a weak to stack rocks in a field. At least then we'd have a pyramid when the money is gone instead of fucking nothing.
>>
>>73706059
Holy shit you must be baiting no one is this much of a flaming faggot haha
>>
>>73702439
they can go anywhere, except Australia. It is not their right to live in Australia. It is not a great crime to protect your borders, to say who can and who can't enter your home.
>>
>>73702439
>refugees
How the fuck does Australia have "refugees" is there a war going on somewhere in South Asia?
>>
>>73706059
Multiple posters are asking you to boot off cunt. Take a hint. You were found out as a local of Fitzroy two seconds after your first post.
>>
>>73702439
lel, give them kajaks and coordinates to new swabia.
>>
>>73702439
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>73703116
Shut up shill you're in every thread go back to l eddit
>>
>>73706201
That's not addressing the central point of my argument.

>>73706287
>Multiple posters are asking you to boot off cunt
What a shame this isn't your fantasy tinpot dictatorship where you can just enforce the "my opinions = only opinions" laws that you so obviously crave.

Feel free to continue posting for as long as you like, jap. I'm just about reaching the point where I start dumping my furry folder.
>>
>>73706076
I love that their solution is to just get another boat and repeat the mistake they just made but on some other distant shore that will most likely treat them even worse.
>>
>>73702439

>if you don't let us in, we'll kill ourselves

Problem solved.
>>
>We have the right to ignore laws
Don't think so lads. Stop the boats.
>>
>>73705133
Why does it matter if they come here?
>>
>>73706451
Crashing this thread with no survivors
>>
All we have to do is set up some factories in Indonesia to produce cheap fake life jackets like they were doing in Turkey.
>>
>>73706451
>I'm just about reaching the point where I start dumping my furry folder.
Look mate, I'm one of the few people ITT that has been civil with you but you are behaving as childish as the detainees at this point.
>Do what I say or I'll set the place on fire

What you have missed and this is key to the debate is that NONE of these people are genuine refugees.

Not a single one.

Further more. Why MUST they come to australia?

There are plenty of countries without war between australia and any country currently experiencing war that a genuine refugee could settle.

The second you have left a war zone and entered a country without war you are no longer a refugee.

Australia has no obligation to accept these people. Moral, legal or otherwise.

Nobody is stopping them from returning to whichever country they were in before they decided to get on a boat and come to australia.

They are complaining now that we will not allow them to come to australia at their own expense.

The bottom line is this.

We will not allow them to come to australia at all. Especially now that they have a chip on their shoulder and hate our government.

There is no benefit.
>>
>>73706870
Do it via the appropriate channels. Why reward criminals while those willing to do it the legal way suffer. Why would a country want boatloads of people who don't play by the rules of said country they wish to seek refuge in?
>>
ITS HABBENING ALREADY

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/11/bangladeshi-refugee-dies-on-nauru-of-suspected-heart-attack

>Reports from refugees on Nauru say an overdose on medicines may have contributed to the man’s death. The man reportedly consumed a massive number of pills, including Panadol, before he initially went to hospital.
>>
File: 1456162380593.png (206 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
1456162380593.png
206 KB, 430x318
>Let us in or we'll commit suicide
>>
>>73706870
Have you ever tried to feed one seagull a chip?

What happens when you are nice to one of them?

You soon find yourself outnumbered by so many looking for handouts that there is not enough to go around and all of these handouts are at a cost to yourself.

These people are seagulls.
>>
>>73707000
>NONE of these people are genuine refugees.
>According to figures compiled by the Australian Parliamentary Library, between 70 and 97 per cent have typically been found to be refugees. In 2012-13, 88 per cent of asylum seekers who arrived by boat were found to be refugees.
http://www.aph.gov.au/binaries/library/pubs/bn/sp/asylumfacts.pdf

That's not a determination either way, it's a piece of paper from the government saying "okay we think that for legal purposes you are genuine." Regardless of your opinion on that piece of paper, it is the law. We have to respect that because we're the ones responsible for it. That's how representative democracy and rule of law works.

>Why MUST they come to australia?
They don't have to come to Australia.

But they did.

Back when I worked in fast food we had a saying: "it may not be your fault, but it is now your problem."

>Australia has no obligation to accept these people
I don't suggest that we do. I have absolutely no desire to see them come to this country and I have said this multiple times, and you would know this had you read my prior posts. But it's as ludicrous to suggest that just because we're not going to accept them that means there is no problem, that they are not genuine refugees by law established, and that the places that they are being held are not uncomfortable places to be held. Believing in one position doesn't mean denying all the costs involved - especially not the human costs. It means acknowledging them as a worthwhile price.

I'd sacrifice the lives of a billion shitskins to keep this country safe.

>you are behaving as childish as the detainees at this point.
Then set a good example and read the entire thread before posting in it, and especially read all the relevant posts before jumping into an argument.

>>Do what I say or I'll set the place on fire
It's a step up from "think what I think or you're my enemy".

Plus, I think "engage with the actual argument" is a reasonable demand.
>>
>>73707112
We already live in a globalist world. May as well let anyone move anywhere. Does it really matter if white Australians populate Australia? I say get rid of all borders and nations.
>>
>>73707243
He just couldn't take the pain of being housed, clothed, fed and coddled by leftist lawyers, press and bleeding heart borderline commie faggots daily. Thank Christ for Panadol, I'm sure it ended his immense suffering there.
>>
>>73707261
These people are suffering in their own nations. Let them come here and farm the land. Everyone can share everything and we'll all be happier for it.
>>
>>73707497
And I for one thought that the whole Autist thing was just a meme... Jesus Christ this cunt.
>>
>>73705388
I think the problem here is that in your earlier post you said

>I sympathize with the refugees. They are doing what is in their rational best interest and they're doing it in tough conditions.

>We must do what is in ours.

It comes across very SJW and it sounds like you are suggesting we let them in, when I think all you were actually trying to say is that the camps are a bit shit and not enjoyable to live in.
>>
>>73707506
Oy vey!
>>
>>73707243
Nigger no one in Australia outside of melbourne gives a fuck about these people

They sent five maori criminals who refused to be deported to NZ to this place and by the end of the week they beat up all the "refugee" men, turned all their women into prostitutes, did millions of dollars in damage to the facililties and scared all the prison guards away and no one batted an eye
>>
>>73707736
>It comes across very SJW
Only if you're on a hair-trigger and looking to be offended, which in retrospect most of /pol/ is.

Even if that part was confusing, I made several posts that couldn't be clearer after it an we still have this slit-eyed gook here >>73707656 running damage control.

There is no problem on my end.
>>
>>73703674
>Literally nothing to do all day
No white people to rob, beat and rape? How awful for them.
>>
>>73707736
Their rational best interest radar must be off because they irrationally took a fucken boat to Australia illegally and ended up in detention. Tired of replying to this single child crypto Jewish mumblings now offically.
>>
File: 1304282451452.jpg (40 KB, 148x252) Image search: [Google]
1304282451452.jpg
40 KB, 148x252
>>73707633
>>
File: 39 of 40 graves.jpg (80 KB, 508x395) Image search: [Google]
39 of 40 graves.jpg
80 KB, 508x395
>>73707979
Ennui is a powerful motivator.
>>
File: commie tears.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
commie tears.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>73708023
>implying 80,000 people didn't make it through just fine the year before this policy
>>
>>73703339
Remember when the first couple of people set themselves on fire and were rushed to Australia and faggots tried to keep them here and the counter-argument was that if we kept them here they'd all set themselves on fire to get in?
"Nonsense." Declared the Greens. "These people would never do that. They're a proud and noble blah blah blah religion of peace blah blah intersectionality blah blah cis-male heteronormative corruption blah blah blah." Right up to the minute we sent them all back.
Shit skins have been burning themselves on the regular since.

Fucking Greens.
>>
>>73708145
Maybe they should have googled on their brand new iPhones before setting sail for the lucky country to check up on the recent developments regarding seeking refugee in other nation states.
>>
>>73707954
>There is no problem on my end

Sure doesn't come across that way m80
>>
File: yoba.png (71 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
yoba.png
71 KB, 512x512
what do you think lads?

should we annex the island?
>>
>>73708214
Greens and the refugee advocates who make a career out of this crisis are the true cancer. It's important to have advocacy for the refugees, but the blind "win at any cost" mentality that's grown in that sector is harmful for everyone, including the refugees that they "help" by inciting to self-harm and encouraging to refuse resettlement in a third country.

But that's politics.

>>73708341
Sounds like your problem to me ;^)
>>
>>73707497
>"okay we think that for legal purposes you are genuine."
None of them had that piece of paper. They should have gotten it through the correct channels before attempting to break our laws, they didn't they are criminals. We have no obligation to harbor criminals.
>They don't have to come to Australia. But they did.
No they didn't they were caught attempting to break our laws. They failed to come here now they pay the price of breaking the law.

>I don't suggest that we do.
You do.
>We have to respect that because we're the ones responsible for it.
We are not responsible for their bad decisions.

>you would know this had you read my prior posts
Have you seen your posts? tl;dr

>ludicrous to suggest that just because we're not going to accept them that means there is no problem
No problem for us. It's a problem for them, but it seems they found a solution.
>Suicide.
These people would be our problem if they were here. They aren't.

>I'd sacrifice the lives of a billion shitskins to keep this country safe.
You don't have to, they are planning on doing that themselves.

>read all the relevant posts before jumping into an argument.
I don't need to read the whole world's opinions to share my own. This is an irrelevant argument.

>It's a step up from "think what I think or you're my enemy".
>Plus, I think "engage with the actual argument" is a reasonable demand.
That's not what you are doing. You are threatening to throw a tantrum because people disagree with you.

Plus you seem highly unclear on your own stance. You seem to be expressing two contradictory stances. Out of one side of your mouth you say we must allow them on our soil, out of the other you say you would happily kill them all to protect our soul.

There is no fence sitting.

Let's see what your actual stance is.
Out of 1-4.
1) Kill them one aproach
2) Detain them on aproach
3) Let them in and leave them to their own devices
4) Let them in and give them anything they ask for
>>
>>73702439
What a bunch of soft cunts, they need to harden the fuck up.
>>
>>73707633
>These people are suffering in their own nations
Because they are peasants forced to farm the land
>Let them come here and farm the land.
That's the suffering they are escaping you retard.
>Everyone can share everything and we'll all be happier for it.
HAHAHAHA no.
>>
>>73703872
>The refugee camps are not fun places to be.

Yes, they're horrible and full of awful people. To spare those poor refugees we should move all of those people that are horrible to be around to Australia so that we have to deal with their horribleness instead.
Sadly according to this woman I overheard on the bus yesterday "Australia is the most racist country on the planet FACT!" so they'll probably have a bad time here.
Not so bad that they won't apply for every welfare handout they can get however.
>>
Economic migrants coming over illegally looking to take advantage of our social services (actual refugees aren't able to finance boats).
If anything their actions on Nauru are a further reminder that they aren't suited to living here in the first place
>TLDR Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>73708606
It's not even worth the time even after you have just smashed him with that post he's just gonna post some more garbage and shit up what could have been a fun thread.
>>
>>73703323
Underrated. So close to quads too.
>>
>>73702439
You heard them, let them on boats so we can sink the boats with them.
>>
File: big dog 13.jpg (132 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
big dog 13.jpg
132 KB, 1280x905
>>73708606
>They should have gotten it through the correct channels before attempting to break our laws, they didn't they are criminals.
It is not illegal to seek asylum. You keep spouting factually incorrect talking points. Under Australian law it is not a crime to enter Australia without documentation for the purpose of seeking asylum. Furthermore, under the Refugee Convention which we ratified we have further obligations. You are wrong.

>We are not responsible for their bad decisions.
We are responsible for our own laws. If you dislike the decisions made by the authorities that were set up then that's fine, but they are the legal authorities. You can't just ignore laws you don't like.

>Have you seen your posts? tl;dr
But I'm the child?

>No problem for us.
It costs us millions of dollars to deal with this problem. Your money is being spent on it right now. It is a policy issue for us to deal with.

>I don't need to read the whole world's opinions to share my own. This is an irrelevant argument.
Maybe if you did some research you wouldn't have been wrong on the only two factual arguments that you gave. You're entitled to your opinion, but it's a poorly informed and uncompelling one.

>You are threatening to throw a tantrum because people disagree with you.
You think that the slit-eyed gook prowling this thread has provided comprehensive and compelling refutations of my central point? He's not disagreeing, he's shitposting.

If he's allowed to shitpost then so am I. I don't see you crying at him, so you can take your hypocrisy and fuck off. Enjoy your furshit.

>Out of one side of your mouth you say we must allow them on our soil
You cannot quote a single post where I have said that. Go ahead and fucking try.

>Let's see what your actual stance is.
My stance is clear, and I'm not in the business of restating it because you're too lazy to do some fucking reading. I could answer your question right now and easily, but I'm not going to.

Fuck you.
>>
>>73708812
>To spare those poor refugees we should move all of those people that are horrible to be around to Australia so that we have to deal with their horribleness instead.
I never said that, and you cannot find a single quote from me expressing those sentiments.
>>
>>73702439
>'Let this reality weight on your conscience'
>weight
>not weigh
>can't speak proper English
>request denied
>>
>>73709257
I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x229
>>
>>73702439

Sure you can have boats just don't take them to Australia cunts
>>
>>73709777
Fair enough, then.
>>
File: IMG_2888.jpg (130 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2888.jpg
130 KB, 640x960
>>73702439

They should just kill themselves then, win-win.
>>
>>73709209
>It is not illegal to seek asylum.
Through the proper legal channels. These people failed to do that.
>You can't just ignore laws you don't like.
Yet here you are.
>It costs us millions of dollars to deal with this problem.
Less than the cost of opening the flood gates.
>You think that the slit-eyed gook prowling this thread
If you can't tell that guy is clearly australian you are mentally retarded.
>If he's allowed to shitpost then so am I.
You are throwing a trantrum because people disagree with you.
>My stance is clear
People disagree with you because your stance is not clear. I just gave you an opportunity to make it clear, yet you refuse, instead choosing to continue behaving like a child throwing a tantrum.

So again, I give you the same opportunity.

What is your stance?
Choose ONE
1) Kill them one aproach
2) Detain them on aproach
3) Let them in and leave them to their own devices
4) Let them in and give them anything they ask for
>>
>>
>>73702439
Made my day, Dog blesss Austrilian :DDD
>>
File: big dog 11.png (484 KB, 622x756) Image search: [Google]
big dog 11.png
484 KB, 622x756
>>73710300
>Through the proper legal channels. These people failed to do that.
Further incorrect.

Turning up on Australia's doorstep with no documentation whatsoever for the purpose of seeking asylum is not illegal. There is no legal requirement that you be processed through a refugee camp or embassy before arriving in Australia. Turning up at Australia _is_ a proper legal channel. It is perfectly lawful, and that is why the government has such trouble denying these people entry. They cannot just say "fuck off" because these people have not broken any laws. If they had the government would be able to straight up kick them out.

>Yet here you are.
I'm sure you can point me to the relevant Act that I am advocating the subversion of, then.

>If you can't tell that guy is clearly australian you are mentally retarded.
If he wants to pretend to be a shifty yellow man I'm more than happy to treat him like one.

>You are throwing a trantrum because people disagree with you.
I am shitposting because he is shitposting. You defend his shitposts but attack mine because I disagree with you, and he doesn't. Tip top hypocrisy.

>People disagree with you because your stance is not clear.
My stance is clear; you refuse to read what I have posted. I have no obligation to speak in a language you understand, or at your convenience. I am not a dog that barks on command. My posts were not made to fill up the thread count. I made those posts because I am trying to communicate. You claim to want to communicate with me, but refuse to read my communication. Why should I facilitate your disrespect and ignorance by bowing to your whims.

I know perfectly well that I could clarify my stance for you right now, but it only needs clarifying because you refuse to read the clarifying statements I have already made. My stance is clear - you refuse to read what it actually is.

So fuck you.
>>
>>73710801
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You're a baby.
You should kill yourself in solidarity with the refugees you love so much.
>>
File: king 5.png (2 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
king 5.png
2 MB, 1280x1920
>>73710923
Now THIS is a quality post, and not at all somebody throwing a tantrum because another person disagreed with them, and demanded a standard of debate they could not measure up to.

If you want a short post then here's one for you. All you have to do is this:
"point me to the relevant Act that I am advocating the subversion of."
>>
>>73704052

No gib me dats
No people to rob

Suffering for them
>>
>>73703674
>They are doing what is in their rational best interest and they're doing it in tough conditions.
>We must do what is in ours.
Gas them?
>>
>>73711096
You already ruined the thread with you tantrum.

You're all alone now.

Bye.
>>
>>73711141
Works for me.
>>
File: cute cats 29.png (1 MB, 941x1465) Image search: [Google]
cute cats 29.png
1 MB, 941x1465
>>73711165
lmao
>>
>>73710300
>>73708606
Jesus Christ you are one fucking dumb cunt. The anon you are arguing against does not want refugees in Australia but understands that they are not living in a paradise. You want to hold right-wing beliefs while at the same time you are too weak to take responsability for the consequences of those same beliefs.
>>
>>73702439
>GIB FREE SHIT OR I KILL MYSELF
the choice is obvious
>>
>>73710801
Christ your last two paragraphs are such utter whiney horseshit. How are you unable to articulate your opinion on refugees into something that isnt the length of a Bryce Courtney novel?

Stop acting like a child and choose. Kill, detain (current strategy), let them in as illegal aliens (like mexicans in the US), or grant them all citizenship with full government benefits?
>>
>>73713031
Fine, let me articulate it into a post you can understand:
Read the thread.

(If I've got a different ID it's because I switched computers - I am the same poster).
>>
>>73702439
>not accepting their asylum and then sinking their boat in the middle of the ocean
Would be top level straya bants.
>>
>>73713131
I've read the whole thread. All you've done is defend rapefugees and say they arent economic migrants. You have literally never once suggested a method on dealing with them.

You are avoiding the question.
>>
>>73702439
>All people have the basic right to be free

Be free somewhere else. Problem solved.
>>
>>73703448
Welfare takes something like a third of our budget. Mostly the pension. You know how hard it is to take boomers' gibs.
>>
>>73713681
yeah pretty much this..
>>
>>73713464
>I've read the whole thread
Then you would have seen the part where I said I'd gladly kill a million shitskins to keep this country safe.

I advocate doing whatever it takes to protect this nation's ethnic identity. There is no measure I consider too extreme, so long as it respects the liberties of citizens of this nation.

You did not read the thread, though, which is why you didn't see the two places where I made statements to this effect. If you aren't lying, which I heavily doubt, then you need to read a lot more books than you do because your reading comprehension is absolutely fucking garbage.

I am not avoiding the question, I am refusing to answer it for the fifth fucking time this thread because retards like yourself are too lazy to do even the slightest bit of work. Do you think I was born gifted with this knowledge of how the asylum process works? Do you think I just magically "knew" what actions are illegal for asylum seekers to take, or that countries we consider safe may not actually meet the criteria of a safe country under the Refugee convention? Was the knowledge that almost 80% of asylum seeker claims ending up determined genuine just beamed into my fucking head?

No.

I did the fucking research before I came to /pol/ and posted my shitty uninformed opinion about topics I knew nothing about. I've been pointing out these facts for YEARS and the questions are always the fucking same, because you people never change. You always start off with statements that are factually incorrect, and then you defend the indefensible by repeating it over and over again as if the 7th time you say it I will suddenly understand that I was wrong all along despite having the ABS and Parliamentary Library statistics disproving it open in the next fucking tab. Then you shift the goal posts and pretend that you never said it at all, despite it being there just 30 posts above, and the cycle continues.

Maybe I'm a sick of this AVOIDABLE song and dance
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.