[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be kinesiologist >Be bad guy for wanting to help people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462856716729.jpg (71 KB, 750x714) Image search: [Google]
1462856716729.jpg
71 KB, 750x714
>Be kinesiologist
>Be bad guy for wanting to help people be fit and healthy through lifestyle and diet
>Now being fat is something to have pride in

Anyone else watch their career field disappear at the hands of social justice warriors?
>>
you work in a gym? most trainers don't give a fuck about the clients unless they are attractive women.
>>
Don't worry buddy. You'll be useful to us once the war starts. All the fat liberals will be sent out first as cannon fodder and the ones that return will be damaged and limping and you will take care of all of theose fat-tolerant cripples.
>>
Has your business seriously gone down because of fat acceptance?
>>
>>73702288
>kinesiologist

I am losing feeling in my pinky/ring finger of my left hand after getting into a fight

Is this really from a pinched nerve in my elbow (I did use my left elbow a lot)? If so, what can I do about it?
>>
>>73702409
I actually went to grad school and even taught at uni for 2 years. You don't need a degree to be a personal trainer.

>>73702519
Not my personal business, but if you keep up with the news, fit-shaming the fitness industry has killed careers and businesses.

>>73702621
I can't tell you based on such little info. Look up physical therapy treatments for carpal tunnel, ice it at night, and if you need to, keep it in a brace. This is a simple, general treatment that I can recommend without knowing the details, but if you are concerned, see a doctor. I'd personally recommend adding anti-inflammatory foods to your diet, things like ginger and cayenne. Tea is usually the easiest way to incorporate those items. Hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>73703077
I can see why your career is failing, that post didn't help me at all
>>
>>73702447
I'm worried the state of obesity and chronic disease means people really aren't able to exercise.

From there, we have the sour grape phenomenon, where these people shame others to abide their insecurities. And medicine plays complacent, throwing out new meds daily to keep these people alive.

It will take an absolute consciousness shift for the average american to think a six pack is attainable. Media has done a great job showing nothing but photoshopped, fake tanned, roided balloons of men, that just turn everyone away from fitness by making them assume it is a fake concept.
>>
>>73703246
You didn't help yourself by getting into a fight, don't play the victim. I'm not a doctor, if you need a doctor see one. Or go punch a wall and complain some more.
>>
>>73703519
Your customer service is shit
>>
>>73703246
>asks for help
>acts like a faggot
Kill yourself asshole. Here is to hoping you get in another fight and get your teeth knocked out.
>>
>>73703879
I understand your frustration
>>
Don't fret OP, I began lifting weights out of spite of fat acceptance and fitness shaming.
>>
>>73702288
>be paramedic
>study anatomy, phisiology, cardiology, pharmacology
>study more than required just because
>treat fat as fatass retard with three different heart conditions at least once a month
>each time I transport him I have to listen to how good his family genetics are and how his thyroid medication isn't working

>be paramedic
>make $15.15 an hour
>bernouts and niggers all over the news wanting 15 at minimum.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.