[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tiny country >surrounded by filthy muzzy countries who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: israel_flag_printables_av2.jpg (11 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
israel_flag_printables_av2.jpg
11 KB, 320x224
>tiny country
>surrounded by filthy muzzy countries who want them dead
>hated by the west for persecuting said muzzy countries that want them dead
>had a military that consistently slaughters the fuck out of muzzies and doesn't give a shit about hypocritical western values
Why is Israel so based?
>>
>>73700251
I like Israel.
I don't like that we give them billions of dollars every year for no clearly identifiable reason.
>>
>>73701821
most countries around us are receiving a lot more of your taxpayer money yet is far less beneficial to your interests. I'm actually fine with stopping US aid to Israel (since it comes with too many strings attached, especially since Obama got elected) but you should really investigate h

case in point:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/general-austin-us-trained-syrian-rebels-fighting-isis/story?id=33802596

lel
>>
>>73702265
really investigate where the bulk of your foreign aid money goes*

whoops.
>>
>>73702265
>most countries around us are receiving a lot more of your taxpayer money yet is far less beneficial to your interests

those are called bribes so they don't bomb you
>>
>>73701821
Im with you. But you gotta understand there are fake Jews being obviously shitty to make Israel hated by the world. They think they can incite the Lord by doing a bunch of fucked up shit
>>
File: 1460321025006.jpg (83 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1460321025006.jpg
83 KB, 504x566
>>73701821
This is something i can't understand yet.

Why USA sends those amount of money to Israel?

Why the presidential candidates fight each other to show who is more pro Israel?

Are you really zionist's puppets?

-

Anyways, yes i find Israel kinda based in that sense, it seems like they care about their people and they have managed to survive despite to all their enemies.
>>
>>73700251
lol can somebody please tell me why the fuck the us is giving us a shitload of cash????????
>>
File: 4L_tpMbCzIa.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
4L_tpMbCzIa.png
204 KB, 353x402
>>73700251
>>
At least Israel has the balls to treat Muslims with the contempt they deserve
>>
>>73700251
JIDF please
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.