[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a serious discussion on what will happen if Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1444710980365.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1444710980365.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnoNVOj1Fs
>>
>>73698292
8 more years of bullshit
>>
>>73698292
>TPP gets passed
>TPP will merge with TTIP
>One World government
>A New World Order
>Dystopia
>>
>>73699033

This basically
>>
>>73698292
Millions will ide.
>>
File: j00burn.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
j00burn.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
It'll be even worse than Bush. Expect war. Expect banks running the show. Expect not even a hint of the "hands off" foreign policy that Obama has, at least claimed to, follow ---> Expect catastrophic confrontations with regional great powers. Expect shit getting really miserable for working Americans. Literally the only good thing about her is that half the country already hates her guts so maybe she won't win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI
>>
File: tfwithappens.png (806 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
tfwithappens.png
806 KB, 1001x823
OK, now what will happen if Trump is elected?

Short term and long term please.
>>
>>73699296
he wont

god i cant wait for the bigot tears
>>
>>73699417
this
>>
>>73699417
Hehehehe werr so progressive :)
>>73699446
Youll never make it across in time
>>
It will just be an extension of the ho hum Obama presidency, another eight boring years most likely.
>>
>>73699296

>Fight against the Federal Reserve
>Oppose the IMF
>Take a stand against Globalism
>Become self-sufficient
>Britain will be forsaken as they stay in the EU

You're fucked either way.

Have fun getting anally penetrated by Merkels genderless non-binary queer tentacle tongue.
>>
>>73699559
I'm hopping the border tomorrow, ese
>>
>>73699595

Hey Hiro. Are we your favorite board?
>>
File: Critical_Surge.png (228 KB, 602x461) Image search: [Google]
Critical_Surge.png
228 KB, 602x461
>>73698292
She won't be elected.
>>
>>73699417
>>73699446

Why do you think the FBI hasnt recommended indictment yet?

Can you say Late October? It will be glorious when the only thing on TV for weeks before the election is pictures of Hillary being lead into a Federal Building somewhere with the ticker below "Hillary Clinton indicted"

It would instantly turn the election into a Nixon like landslide
>>
>>73698292

Only darkness. The streets will be littered with MAGA hats, reminders of a better time, a time when there was still hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
>>
>>73698292
more and more mexicans pouring over the boarders, probably she will pander to them and allow easier citizenship.

who the fuck knows maybe worst case open boarders with mexico.

they will try like fuck to destroy russia and make poland/hungry fall in line, if not they will try to fuck those countries. japs will have no choice but to fend for themselves, nk will collapse and fuckers will boner that properly. more mudslimes in europa. probably my health insurance and taxes will go up, my wages will stay stagnate, causing my lower wealth creation while they take more money for social programs.

don't kid yourselves the country won't collapse but it's just going to become an ever increasing shit hole. my wife is russian therefore i applied for citizenship, inb4 this shit gets really bad we are out but who knows.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.