[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you care who people sleep with? Assuming no children are made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Why do you care who people sleep with? Assuming no children are made
>>
It's sets a precedent that it's normal when it's not.

I wouldn't have a problem if they kept their fetishes to themselves. But to constantly force into the public view is inappropriate
>>
>>73696129
Fucking whores shouldn't be allowed to have free will
>>
>>73696129
Diseases

Promotes public indecency

Promotes promiscuity, which carries over into "real" relationships. Unstable families are bad bad for children, and children are the future.
>>
Because who you sleep with says a lot about you and if you sleepvwitb a lot of guys I hope girls have a life plan to support themselves bc no self respecting man is gonna take care of a whore.
>>
>>73696129
what the fuck is this pic?
I want to answer to your question but... dat pic.
>>
>>73696129

>past behaviour is indicative of future behaviour
>habits made in youth are forever
>endorphine release of fucking alphas every weekend are addictive
>alcoholism and promiscuity are mutually inclusive
>pair bonding becomes impossible after a few partners
>chemical reactions change female neurology when semen makes contact with the cervix
>possible hypotheses of chimerism between semen dna and ovaries
>HPV, aids etc
>women who base their "fun" aka happiness of excessive sex and partying make for terrible mothers

No arguments. Its all sexmism and the evil pathriarchy trying to oppress womyn.
>>
Because it didnt stay behind closed doors and they want their degeneracy normalized and push it on kids
>>
>>73696129
Here's my take on the matter.
Degeneracy is okay if, and only if, it is not celebrated and is kept behind closed doors and not freely discussed. For a society's sake, it isn't truly moral behavior that is important, but the APPEARANCE of moral behavior. Victorian Britain comes to mind, or Europe in general before 1900. People strongly discouraged the exposure of immoral behavior like men going to whorehouses, swinger behavior, premarital sex, and so on. One of the reasons why western society is degrading so quickly today is because degenerate behavior is not only exposed and in your face, it's practically celebrated.
>>
>>73696206

The problem is that having a fetish is normal. What specific fetish is irrelevant, but keeping it to yourself, you will likely never live out your finest sexual fantasies, and you won't die happy.
>>
Insecurity, a well based one too. The reality is the average person isn't incredibly desirable as a sexual partner. So the solution is monogamy to protect the ugly from the exploits of the handsome.
Monogamy is the informal contract between a man and a woman in a 'relationship'. It's to bind them closer and to build trust, extending the relationship outside sex.
People staying outside of relationships and having sex are seen as undermining the concept of a 'relationship'.
I don't agree with the last line, but it's how people feel.
>>
>>73696425
>Promotes promiscuity, which carries over into "real" relationships.

This

Do people actually think women who fuck around with a new guy every week will just magically stop being whores when they get married?
>>
File: typical polack.jpg (113 KB, 815x625) Image search: [Google]
typical polack.jpg
113 KB, 815x625
>>73696129
Because if I can't get laid nobody else should be able to get laid either.
>>
File: Homosexuals Restaurants Updated.jpg (138 KB, 718x958) Image search: [Google]
Homosexuals Restaurants Updated.jpg
138 KB, 718x958
>>73696129
I don't care who people sleep with, but I do think that if there are any homosexuals working in the kitchen, customers should be made aware of this so they can make an informed decision about whether to eat there or not.
>>
>>73696802
To a large degree this, it's people that lose from the current set up that complain and want the old one back.
>>
>>73696129
whom
>>
>>73696973

>its people that lose from the current set up

You mean all men?

Marriage, child custody and sexual dynamics put power entirely in the hands of women.

Even though you have no balls, that includes you in the demographic.
>>
Previous behaviour is a good indicator of future behaviour.

Also, telegony.
>>
>>73696129

why do you care if children are involved? why deny children sex?

50% of women will choose to become sexually active before thier 18th birthday.
>>
>>73696129

greater costs imposed on the public due to unhealthy personal habits are a concern to the group
>>
>>73696129
Doesn't even matter if children are made the problem is if these overbreeding idiots rely on the state t support tier spawn
>>
I don't care in theory. But hookup culture is cancer and promiscuous people tend to be that way because they know no one would stick around for their obnoxious ass and that's why they have to let everyone know how happy they are crying sour grapes.

Dont give a shit if you are legit polyamorous, that just means you know a lot of open minded people. Just dont be a fucking hippie, junkie, histrionic scumbag.
>>
>>73697197
>You mean all men?
I mean the losers that can't handle the free pussy market capitalism.
I severely doubt you've experience in sexual dynamics, children or power.
>>
>>73696623
>I'm on my deathbed
>I have a beautiful wife, 2 sons and 1 daughter but I never got pegged by a Thai hooker in a big bird costume
>Goodbye cruel world
>>
>>73697885

See, there the problem is that either his wife refused, or he never got to tell anyone about it.
>>
>>73698836
No. This man wanted a Thai hooker. What he got wasn't good enough. He wanted more because he's a pampered narcissistic fag.
>>
>>73696574
This. It is very likely that Frederick the Great leaned a bit homo, but this is not the Frederick the Great of Prussia we look back on. We look back on the absolute monster that was hatched from a cannonball and unleashed upon Europe in a glorious explosion of culture, competence, and badassery.
>>
You guys are just jealous that a decent looking girl can have sex with multiple different guys a night., every night There would be no complaints if only guys could do that and girls couldn't. In fact, there would probably be studies showing how healthy it is for men to sleep around.
>>
>>73700362
Except that in nature it is absolutely retarded for a female to sleep around with a bunch of potential fathers, have babies with them, and then have no father figure to help protect her and the baby because what male creature is going to want to care for a baby that isn't its own genes? Stop public degeneracy. Stop the cuckening.
>>
>>73697687

>unironically engaging 3rd worlders

Ok, Im sorry. Let me explain so even you understand it.

>casual sex with random slags doesnt make kids

Once you reach a certain age, you can have all the sex you want, but you start thinking of settling down.
>>
>>73700083
>glorious explosion of culture, competence, and badassery

Is there any competition to the West in spheres of culture, competence and badassery?

If you were Frederick's subject, you would be whining about filthy degenerates that destroyed everything good and lamented the glorious times of Teutonic order
>>
It doesn't really matter, and it certainly isnt the government's business.

Here's something, though:

There is no such thing as lifelong, exclusive homosexuality. The orientation model is a mechanism to stigmatize the behavior of sexually dysfunctional people.

Monkeys stick their dick in anything. Fruits. Other monkey's asses. They jerk eachother off. Ecologists like to anthropomorphize animals into gay people, "muh 10%", but they neglect that those are almost non-exclusive.

Homosexuality represents a misfiring of the reproductive machinery and not a "separate but equal" mode of sexuality.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.