[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whoa.... makes you think....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
whoa.... makes you think....
>>
>>73694060
>and then you charge membership fees to keep the rank niggers away while selling only in bulk to save money
>>
>>73694192
makes me think OP just got BTFO
>>
COSTCO EXPLAINS HOW THEY DON'T MAKE WALMART MONEY EVERY YEAR
>>
Makes a record profit because:

Has membership fee which keeps out White trash and blacks so it can have very consumer friendly return policies/warranties

Sells cheap shit in bulk from China.
>>
>>73694192
So keeping niggers away is a bad thing now?
>>
>>73694192
I just realized, I don't think I have ever seen a nig at my local Costco. Never thought about it before, but now I know why.
>>
>>73694337

I'ld like to add that after the store opens in the morning (the time when staff restocks the store and cleans it up) the store is pretty understaffed. Only possible because of warehouse format which is easy to keep tidy.
>>
>>73694192
FPBP
>>
>>73694192
OP btfo forever
>>
>>73694337
>Sells cheap shit in bulk from China.
this is what i do on Amazon with their FBA thing. not making crazy amounts, netting about 2k in profit per month, but that's enough for me to live off of tbqh
>>
>>73694639
Nice. What kind of shit do you sell from China?
>>
File: whitetrash.jpg (54 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
whitetrash.jpg
54 KB, 540x720
>>73694337
? You ever been to one? It's only white trash there. Mine is in a white area, so of course no blacks, but it's definitely the sort of scum like pic related.
>>
File: SeemsLegit....png (464 KB, 1100x1327) Image search: [Google]
SeemsLegit....png
464 KB, 1100x1327
>>73694325
>COSTCO EXPLAINS WHY DON'T JEW IT UP AND MONEY GRUB EVERY YEAR

ftfy Goldberg
>>
>>73694060https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJR0DYs70f8

When you sell shit in bulk its a lot easier to generate a profit than at the retail level
>>
>>73694060
is this the same costco that is seeing reducing profits and has sold all its real estate to the banks and leased it back? its only real assets

DURRRRRR
>>
File: 1371827997793.png (100 KB, 1198x899) Image search: [Google]
1371827997793.png
100 KB, 1198x899
>>73695031
>you will never have a trailer trash waifu that keeps the kids in line by waving hot dogs at them
>>
>>73694883
simple/lightweight household items within the $10-$40 dollar range. ordering shit from the chinks on alibaba is sometimes tedious though
>>
>>73695031
That ain't a Costco though. That's a convenience store.
>>
>>73695478
No shit. Learn to read. I don't take pictures of people in public because I'm not scum.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.