[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPANIARD THREAD: The commie shitstorm is above us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: spaniardpol.png (105 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
spaniardpol.png
105 KB, 750x500
Well, we're about to go to new elections in a month and there are no memes, comments, even opinions about what is coming to us.

At the moment, we haven't any government for 6 months and counting, and these are the perspectives:

>Podemos + IU + other commie SJW shits
http://www.libremercado.com/2016-05-10/las-25-promesas-economicas-de-podemos-e-iu-para-las-generales-1276573734/
http://elpais.com/elpais/2016/05/10/inenglish/1462867217_272449.html

Basically, 3 or 4 good measures and nationality, money and housing for every nigger, mudslim and gipsy, more taxes for the rest of us, a million of government jobs, and feminism and kike agenda for all. Wew lad.

>PP corrupt as fuck, but for some reason people still votes for it

>PSOE cucked by Ciudadanos and for everbody really, if they were british they would be full Sadiq Khan.

>Ciudadanos cucked by jews

>Polls by now:
http://www.electograph.com/p/electograph-poll-of-polls-2016.html

What the fuck is wrong with and why we haven't any Trump-tier candidate? Even Philipinnes has their own Trump aka Duterte.

How could we Make Spain More or Less Medium Again?
>>
Bumping just in case someone wants to take a look at corruption in Spain:

http://www.thelocal.es/20160128/nine-spanish-corruption-scandals-that-will-take-your-breath-away

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Spain
>>
File: 605803487.jpg (30 KB, 272x600) Image search: [Google]
605803487.jpg
30 KB, 272x600
>mfw
>>
Hace Espana Grande Otra Vez
>>
>>73690167
>Ciudadanos cucked by jews
Care to explain????
>>
I don't know bro, why don't you run for presidency?
/pol/ could support you in the /pol/ls
>>
>>73690167
What about the falangists? Are they still kicking?
It seems to me like Spain needs another Franco.
>>
>>73691644
They have said several times that we have to accept Germany's orders and accept all our rapefugees quotes, stick to EU in all our politics, and even they changed their speech about feminism, making it more feminazi, just to content LGTBAHSAODAKLS collective.

They're at sale for everyone who want to buy them.

>>73691758
I'm not enough tanned for that
>>
>>73691935
I think they're not even presenting candidate for the elections.

All right parties are mostly dead here, our only hope is Vox, and I don't think they get a lot of votes
>>
>>73692313
I see.
So it's basically a contest between insane SJW communists and not so insane SJW communists.

Shit sucks.

We're in the same boat here, bother. No matter who wins we all lose. Specially people who work for a living.
>>
File: podemos.gif (2 MB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
podemos.gif
2 MB, 400x231
>>73690167
But there are memes about it.
>>
File: El-plan-de-podemos.gif (1 MB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
El-plan-de-podemos.gif
1 MB, 375x304
>>73692520
You've just described it.

I thought Slovenia were not so cucked, you were one of my hopes to saving Europe, but I suppose we're all sinking in the same boat.

>>73692620
There are, but they're not properly used
>>
Podemos kill the far-right games in spain like the fn kill the far left in france.
>>
Any chance of anything Francoist having even a remote chance?
>>
>>73692811
top kek
>>
>>73692966
Right now, we need right wing politics, Podemos is the last nail in the coffin of Spain, we're going full Sweden and your FN will build a wall in the Pyrenees.

>>73693099
Vox is the best option like I said, but they're not going far because they barely have publicity, and they're sold like nazis by jew media.

PP could be the next, but they're not Francoists or nothing at all anymore, they're corrupt as fuck, and I'm starting to think that they don't even care, because all old people from rural areas keep voting for them, and they're perfectly fine with that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.