[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father of 6 shot to death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 652x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 652x756
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/multiple_people_injured_in_sta.html

>be a black father
>get shot and killed by cop

Inb4 dindu nuffin. It's not like he had an arsenal of guns, this dude only had a knife
>>
>be a father of 6
>go around stabbing people

No sympathy for nig logic
>>
>>73689246
Uses car as battering ram
starts stabbing
Hol up
Steals something
Starts stabbing again
All
He wants is MCMacys to bring back the MC Rib
>>
>>73689246
>Inb4 dindu nuthin

Nigger detected - he stabbed multiple people and rammer his car into a Macy's storefront, you fucking ignorant monkey
>>
>>73689246
This happens multiple times each day with niggers. Got any actual news?
>>
File: 1458959317141.png (102 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458959317141.png
102 KB, 625x626
>>73689246
>this dude only had a knife
>>
>>73689246
Bullshit, that beard is always Islam.
>>
>>73689246
wow he must have been on bath salts or some shit, if you have children you can't afford to chimp out over nonsense like cheating spouse or lost job, drug freakout is definitely a no no

we need a pre military public education system for these children, they could be put to use overseas for espionage, if they stay here they'll just be shitting up the streets until they decide to start stealing shit
>>
>>73689522
"Allegedly"

It sounds like he got caught robbing and the police threw in some bullshit to make him seem like a violent guy since they murdered him
>>
>>73690185
>robber gets shot
>"They must have made up another reason to justify shooting him"
>>
>>73690061
>bath salts

It was clearly Islam.
>>
>>73690185
Yep, you're right.

Let's go home, guys. This faggot has everything figured out.
>>
>>73689692
He was a Muslim and it was a terror attack - maybe
>>
>>73690185
I know he was so happy and grateful that Macy's storefront stopped his careening out of control automobile with its front door he ran around giving hugs.
But forgot he had a knife in his hand.
> Knife hugs You should try It
>>
>>73690185
I suppose all those stab wounds were made up also?
>>
File: 1458334015664s.jpg (10 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1458334015664s.jpg
10 KB, 250x244
You must choose two:

1) He dindu nuffin
2) He was a gud boy
3) He was spreading the word of Jesus
4) Turning his life around
5) Honor student
6) Aspiring Rapper
7) Was taking care of his grandma
8) Had a scholarship to XXX College
>>
>>73689246
>only had a knife
>only

You can kill people with "only" a pointy stick, mongo.
>>
>>73690577
Now that's what I call a well though out post
Kek
>>
>>73690044
No the muslims dont keep the moustaches
>>
>>73690577

Numbers 1 and 2 are free. Those shouldn't count against you.
>>
>>73690391
If you were getting shot to death how else would you react?

I can smell your white male privilege from here. It smells like hot pockets, loser.
>>
>>73690933
It is like getting RSTLN E in Wheel of Furtune
>>
>>73689246
why can't niggers be
>civil
>non violent
>behave in a non threatening manner against a force who have been given the right to use lethal force when deemed necessary

>inb4 gotta show it to the pigs or else they become dystopian enforcers
funny because societies where there is less social dysfunction and greater cooperation between law and the people, you see police less armed and approachable (see Switzerland and Japan).
>>
>>73689246
You realize he stabbed two people to death before he even got to the mall right?
>>
>>73691015
>If you were getting shot to death how else would you react?

I wouldn't be high on bath salts for starters
>>
>>73690273

people act like these Muslims aren't fucking high on drugs all the time, a pal of mine is Muslim and he goes around to different mosques or whatever the fuck they're called and says 9/10 times they're distributing opium during services, what kind of religious order is openly giving every male deadly narcotics?

we're getting kind of sick of this shit, got the FBI on speed dial taking down these high as fuck drug dealing Muslims

they talk a lot of shit about being sober but they're all smoking heroin and meth
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.