[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iceland prime minister resigns over allegations he hid millions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 30
File: viking power.jpg (21 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
viking power.jpg
21 KB, 600x300
Iceland prime minister resigns over allegations he hid millions in investments
>>
JÜST
>>
"Mr Gunnlaugsson had earlier called on the President Olafur Ragnar Grimsson to dissolve parliament, but that was refused.
Mr Grimsson said he wanted to speak to political parties first.
"I do not think it is normal that the prime minister alone... should be given the authority to dissolve the parliament without the majority of the parliament being satisfied with that decision," the president told reporters.
Some observers describe his rejection of the prime minister's request as highly unusual."

Based president ÓRG.

Response from the Independence party is still pending.

Things are pretty much still up in the air at this point.
>>
What about the two other cabinet ministers involved?
>>
>>70007930
Both are members of the Independence party and they are discussing it as we speak.

Their involvement in the panama leaks are considered much less important. But damaging nonetheless.
>>
>>70006567
Wonder where he got enough money to hide? I doubt the government pays him enough
>>
Opposition leaders claim they will still go through with a vote of no confidence on the current government.
Things could go two ways.
The current government stays and beats the vote, sits out the remaining year of this term and has another go at the next election.

or the vote of no confidence succeeds and the lefts wreck our country again
>>
the jew got you. welcome to the party.
>>
>>70008736
>or the vote of no confidence succeeds and the lefts wreck our country again

And anyone doubts that fucking Soros and Rothschild were not behind this? LMAO
>>
>>70006567
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
That will teach him to hurt our jewish banking system. Root in hell goy.
>>
whitey btfo
>>
China has announced sanctions against North Korea

Get in here!

>>70008419
>>70008419
>>70008419
>>
>>70009163
>>70009354
>>70009414
hold me /pol/
>>
File: 988409084998.jpg (54 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
988409084998.jpg
54 KB, 960x540
>>70009346
I'm coming to challenge you with the traditional weaponry of your people.
>>
Also, the question is, if elections, votes will go to right wing or left wing parties?
>>
>>70006567
>someone who protected island from importing muslims somehow has a name in a big scandal
>everyone concentrates on him.
>resigns

Of course no co incidence there.
>>
>>70009645
Impossible to say.
The pirate party is dominating the polls but everyone doubts they will end up with real votes since they have almost no solid policies and one of their MPs is an idiot.

The independence party (the only right leaning party) will probably stay pretty strong. Nobody really likes the leftist parties anymore.
>>
>>70006567
Is this the same guy that jailed the bankers?

What would Soros have against him?
>>
>>70010513
he wouldn't open the borders >>70009752

BRAVO SOROS
>>
>>70006567

It is actually happening and this is getting slid by fucking tranny and animu threads.
>>
>>70006567
ICE
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (54 KB, 858x539) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
54 KB, 858x539
>>70009906
Iceland anon are you still here? Can you confirm >>70010513 ?

I'm confused....is this guy in the same party as Grimsson? And did they both actually oppose invasion?

I like Grimsson, but I assumed he was a leftie. Is Grimsson /pol/ approved?

Created other thread but i think no one's going to reply there. >>70010855

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2VuElk5_Bg
>>
File: tumblr_lswzduAPu91qafrh6.gif (400 KB, 320x219) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lswzduAPu91qafrh6.gif
400 KB, 320x219
>>70006567
>Iceland
>>
>>70011437

He's pretty based for an old lefty. Used his limited powers to deny the EU/lefty proposed IMF deals which the nation killed via referendum.
>>
>>70011437
No, our now former PM was not responsible for jailing bankers.
He was involved in an organization that fought against the lefties trying to make us pay for foreign banker debt. Mostly it seems he just took advantage of nationalist sentiment and is really a neoliberal jew. Nobody is surprised, this scandal was just the last straw.
http://grapevine.is/news/2016/04/04/conflict-of-interest-what-did-the-prime-minister-of-iceland-do/

Grímsson has been president since 1996. He used to be a leftie, but over the decades has moved to the right. Or maybe he was consistent while the left mutated. Anyway, by now lefties think he is literally satan, they really hate him. He has even been critical of Islam. Very based.
>>
>>70011437
>jailed the bankers
It's a fun meme but it's not particularly true. Only a few, 3-4 i think, were jailed for some kind of market manipulation.

It wasn't SDG in particular who jailed the bankers but he agreed with the general sentiment that trust needed to be rebuilt and someone was to take responsibility for the bank fraud.

ÓRG the current president used to be a leftie back in the day but since then he has removed himself from involvement in day to day politics and seems to be extremely well recieved whenever he decides to intervene.
He has my approval and is very popular.

But yes he used to be a leftie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiIwpWW-few
>>
>>70006567

There's something really hilarious about that face. It's like a little kid that got caught eating a hamburger he wasn't supposed to, but he's also fairly sure his mom isn't going to do shit about it.
>>
>>70013000
If you think this isn't big, you're an idiot.

This is far more important than just Iceland.
>>
>>70006567
Fuck you for not mentioning the Soros link. Faggot.
>>70012821
>>
>>70013261

Is there anything you guys think ISN'T connected to Soros? He's becoming the new "DA JEWS".
>>
File: theicelandsquat.jpg (99 KB, 900x777) Image search: [Google]
theicelandsquat.jpg
99 KB, 900x777
Should I walk over to his house and give him a greeting card from /pol/ when this all blows over?
>>
>>70009630
did zastava start chrome lining their barrels?
>>
Macri is getting BTFO in Argentina. The leftists will take over the country again if this keeps up.

He was the only imbecile in LA that got directly involved instead of using a puppet.
>>
>>70006567
So did he do it?
>>
>>70013370
Why?
>>
>>70008736
it almost certainly won't go through
the pirate party will no longer support the vote of no confidence, according to one of its most influential members, the progressives will never support it since they remain in control and the independents have little to gain

>>70011437
Ólafur used to be a commie but now the man is proving himself to be based and one of the most trustworthy and sensible figure in Icelandic politics
>>
>>70013552
Thank him for his services in making Iceland the greatest and most redpilled country in Europe of course
>>
>>70013538
yes, he never even tried to deny it
just thought it was no big deal since he claims while the company was hidden he wasn't paying any less taxes from it
>>
>>70006567

Rumors say that Trump and other problematic US individuals are gonna get blackmailed.

Soros is 100% behind this. That kike should go down before the world becomes muslim.
>>
>>70006567
Financial corruption always seems to hit Iceland first.

Why is that?
>>
i guess those Vikings actually care about transparent government.

strange.
>>
>>70013370
stórt og leiðinlegt hverfi til að labba í gegnum desu
>>
>>70013702
Seems odd for a public official doing private business without telling the country. Conflict of interest
>>
>>70013370
Býrðu í Garðabænum?
>>
>>70006567
That interview with the journalists is hilarious, he got super stumped.
>>
>>69978379
>>69978379
>>69978379

Please tell me he was wrong
>>
>>70013696
>redpilled country in Europe of course
Don't kid yourself
At any rate you should be glad you wont have some kind of US puppet put in place there so I don't know why everybody's sucking his dick all of a sudden when he literally robbed isklanders of their money while getting away with it because no foreigners want to live there
>>
>>70007449

JÚSÞ
>>
>>70013797
Our last Secretary of State made $200,000,000 US and nobody seems to give a fuck.
>>
>>70013746
Speak english snow monkey
>>
>>70013334
>Open Society
>Entirely Soros funded

He's a recognisable face in a sea of foundations, charities and think tanks that constitute a fifth column that'll destroy your way of life. By all means carry on with your inane shitposting.
>>
>>70013696
>Redpilled

Hvernig er að skapa flóttamannakvóta, banna þjæoðaratkvæðagreiðslu um ESB sem hefði sagt Nei, og að einkavæða bankana rauðtaflað?
>>
>>70013914
>þjæoðaratkvæðagreiðslu
I understood this
>>
>>70013865
In a country where lobbying is actually a thing, it is business as usual
>>
>>70013828
he's wrong
the next vice chairman of the Progressive Party will become prime minister
don't know why he's bringing wikipedia into it but one of the party's few clear stances is that they are absolutely 100% against the EU
>>
File: iceland_jailed_bankers.jpg (266 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
iceland_jailed_bankers.jpg
266 KB, 955x500
>>70013084
That's 4 more than were jailed in the USA, UK etc where the governments are still in the back pockets of these bankster crims.
>>
>>70013876
Frjáls því að Íslands þjóð
hún þekkir heims um slóð
ei djöfullegra dáðlaust þing
en danskan Íslending!
>>
>>70013816
>this is highly inappropriate
like a kid caught with his hand in a cookie jar
>>
>>70013728
No neighbors to sneak on them across the yard, and with less than half a million inhabitants it's less likely that you have the rare person that is willing to really dig into people's dirt.

Actually, I'm talking shit. I don't know anything about Iceland.
>>
>>70013960
No you didn't ,cause it's misspelled.

*þjóðaratkvæðagreiðslu
>>
>>70013801
hey I live there
anyone know his exact address?
is it in Flatahverfi where the minister of finance lives? or Arnarnes with the rich people?
>>
>>70013828
Soros or not, our PM was blatantly corrupt and brought this on himself.
>>
>>70006567
>island
>300.000 people
that would be the same thing if there would be a mayor who stole money from the city. Iceland is a little bit more into their society and they take part in politics and policy
>>
>>70014187
This

But /pol/ will suck his dick without knowing fuck all about iceland

what a fucking joke. This shit has been going for years and only when this happens /pol/ goes rabid
>>
>>70013619
>>70013084
>>70013082
>>70013016
Good stuff. So is his party leftie but he's kind of extricated himself from it or is the whole party moderate?

And again is he the same party as the PM? Does this controversy in any way taint him directly?

And Grimsson has mostly kept out of politics even though he is still president? Why is that? He's not a libertarian I would guess (kek) but just sees that things are running smooth and the status quo is good with no need for transformations?

And this other guy it sounds like he wasn't doing anything politically that pol hated before but he was just corrupt/stupid/opportunistic so nobody here has anything vested in him or have reason to be sad to see him go, right?
Damn, Iceland sounds like a paradise country. Rustles my jimmies that lefties who get to live there hate he prez.
>>
If you ever wondered why other countries didn't do like Iceland did and throw their bankers (jews) in jail, this is why.

This "leak" is controlled to destroy people who oppose the agenda
>>
BJÖRK FOR PRESIDENT
>>
>>70014166
Skrúðás 7

bara dólgar á arnarnesi, ríkasti maður garðabæjar býr í akrahverfinu
>>
File: pilkopalka.png (70 KB, 145x202) Image search: [Google]
pilkopalka.png
70 KB, 145x202
>>70014063
Look at the jowls of that tax evading swine. Ripe for butchering.

Also, are there cute girls on Iceland?
>>
>>70014291
I especially hate it because the PM is the closest thing to a "Jew puppet" there is in Iceland, caring more about the banks and his own power than his people and his race.
>>
>>70006567
What's the problem with this guy investing money? Was it for tax evasion or are faggots just upset that he has more money than them?
>>
>globalists waging total war on Iceland
It was nice knowing you, Icelanders. You won't last five seconds with open borders.
>>
>>70014010

Sign off on gun deal with Rwanda, receive $1Million USD

Open corruption.
>>
>>70014087
I'll tell you everything I know.

Iceland is green and Greenland is icy.
>>
>>70014058
Glad to hear it. Keep saying no EU and keep making fun of the leftcucks and just stay safe until all of this blows over.
>>
>>70014454
all public officials must declare all posessions, no matter where they are

residents must pay income tax on all earnings: wages, dividends etc
>>
>>70014436
Exactly.

Its going to be another couple of cringey weeks here on /pol/, isklander.
>>
Who or what caused this leak exactly?
Seems weird for the company to just leak all of this info for no reason.
>>
File: scaredtrump.jpg (7 KB, 261x265) Image search: [Google]
scaredtrump.jpg
7 KB, 261x265
>>70014465
>tfw there are more muslims in Norway than half of Iceland's population.
>>
>>70014614
Thinking of abandoning /pol/ altogether for the next week tbqh
>>
>>70014335
>this leak is controlled to destroy people who oppose the agenda

so you say, that both, putin and poroshenko, are both mentioned in the leaks. Two people who stand for the exact opposite in nearly everything. There is only one thing they have in common. They are corrupt as fuck. If the agenda is, to fuck up corrupt people, why should we not be happy ?
>>
>>70014688
I only come here for happenings, and elections really
Last fun time was the chris dorner adventures /snowden files/hurricane sandy
>>
>Iceland

Most small citys / towns in America have more people than your entire country, kek.
>>
>>70014672
Some guy who worked at Mossack just said "fuck it" and leaked it because he wanted to watch the world burn. If I had access to this sort of information, my inner shitposter would probably eat away at me until I leaked it too.
>>
>>70014187
>cutting off the nose to spite your own face

The future generations of Iceland will look back on this and weep.
>>
>>70014674
And they're almost all Salafists! Congratulations regressives who had no clue about the world!
>>
>>70014333
>And Grimsson has mostly kept out of politics even though he is still president?
>Good stuff. So is his party leftie but he's kind of extricated himself from it or is the whole party moderate?
his party doesn't exist anymore but its successor party is the biggest left party
the president is usually apolitical or nominally so and he hasn't been involved in traditional party politics for over 20 years so nobody would care even if it still existed

>And again is he the same party as the PM?
no the Progressives are a centre-populist conservative party despite the name

>And this other guy it sounds like he wasn't doing anything politically that pol hated before but he was just corrupt/stupid/opportunistic so nobody here has anything vested in him or have reason to be sad to see him go, right?
no the PM would be mostly /pol/ approved, if he wasn't corrupt as fuck
>>
>>70013905

Oh no, our way of life of shitposting on the internet all day, acting like a hard faggot on the internet, and gossiping like bored housewives. Please, do anything but destroy this glorious way of life for our britbong friend here.
>>
>>70014674
How could you let this happen? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>70014516
So you are saying Iceland 's PM shouldnt be punished coz America is much worse off?
>>
he quit over allegations?! no proof? what a fucking cuck
>>
>>70013914
Fucking ayy lmao speak
>>
>>70014802
>Stþ Alþýðuflokkurinn er ekki til lengur
>Stþ ég hefði líklega erft sæti í flokknum
>>
>>70014909
No doubt he was visited by the international guild of merchantmen.
>>
>>70014333
Like I said, he became president in 96. His party doesn't even exist anymore.

Our presidency is mostly ceremonial. The prime minister is the head of state. Grímsson is the first president to actually use the power he does have.
>>
>>70014909
he never denied the allegations m8, even confirmed them as they were true
he just denied he was using the company to evade taxes and said he didn't see anything wrong with it which is completely bananas
>>
>>70014674
Wow, 150k muslims is nothing man, look at France or UK if you want to talk about countries with a shit ton of Mudshits.
>>
>>70014878
Why do you want Sharia?
>>
>>70014788
Sounds pretty based, what happened to the guy?
Is he seeking asylum right now?
>>
>>70014788
>guy who worked at Mossack
There is literally zero info on the whistleblower. Stop making up stories.
>>
>>70015018
if there would be nothing wrong, he would have not needed an offshore account
>>
>>70014788
This. Lol me too. Whats that say about western culture? that we would rather crash it all than let it continue be damed the consequences. Fallout here we come...
>>
>>70015077
Because he's Mexican.
>>
>>70013193
is the uk going to be affected politically by this or they don't pay attention to the ice nords
>>
>>70006567
Man, i wish it was this easy here
>>
>>70015129
>zero info on a man who single-handedly fucked over some of the most wealthy and powerful people in the world

Well no shit. Obviously, if I were to leak it I'd make damn sure my anonymity was guaranteed. Look at what happened to Snowden and Assange. Whistle-blowers get reamed in this day and age.
>>
>>70015146
on top of that hiding money as the highest official of the state is just out of the question
he is held to a different standard than regular people and this is completely unacceptable even if he's paying taxes off it
>>
>>70014333
The president is not a highly political position here. He serves more as an international speaker and a "safeguard" against very unpopular laws being passed.

He famously put a halt to the IceSave deals being accepted and put it to a democratic vote. Pretty much saving the nation from being financially ruined by having to pay off the private bank's failed gambles. Which the left wanted to sign, complained that not agreeing to the absolutely horrible deals would ruin iceland's financial image in the world and the then leader of the Leftist Green party famously commented that "this is ridiculous, this is a country of parliamentary democracy" pissed that his stupid shit wouldn't be tolerated by the people who voted him into office.

ÓRG the first president to have refused to sign new bills into law and is therefore very popular with the people.
>>
>>70014906
I'm saying it's weird that financial crises start in wherever, and hit Iceland first. HSBC anyone?
>>
>>70014892
It's mostly just a question of scale. You've got what, 300 000 people over there?

There are more than 150 000 registered muslims in Norway, and our population is around 5 000 000 people. It's still too much in my mind, and likely a cause of the labor party trying to be altruistic do-gooders by whipping our little charity-cock around taking in refugees over the years.

Luckily we are getting stricter immigration policies, and it will hopefully disincentivise people from migrating here or get them sent back to where they came from more often. Our infrastructure can only handle so much.

Unrelated, Iceland is an interesting country, always kind of wanted to visit some time.
>>
>>70014674
I hope for your sake they're Ahmadiyya muslims

rip mr shah
>>
>>70015415
thats true. But i think that nothing would really happen to him, as he has, as we know now, enough money to live and does not have to work.
>>
>>70015004
Ah ok cool.

>>70014981
Why do you come to an international site to post in Icelandic on a serious topic?

>>70014802
>centre populist conservative
Shit so he's perfect in theory but a corrupt phony.

Reminds me of when people say they don't trust trump. I'm not sure I do either but I don't care. He's by far the best guy even if he doesn't believe everything he says and is playing to the crowd
>>
>>70015478
that's still considerably more than here
150,000/5,000,000 ~ 3%
1000/330,0000 ~ 0.3%
and there aren't even 1000 muslims here
>>
File: jew-im-your-friend-trust-me.png (69 KB, 1078x1182) Image search: [Google]
jew-im-your-friend-trust-me.png
69 KB, 1078x1182
>>70008885
I would not be surprised if this shell company business was recommended by a jewish "friend" of his. Just wonder if he'll connect the dots.
>>
>>70015652
>Shit so he's perfect in theory but a corrupt phony.
not perfect, the partyline isn't as based as the Sweden Democrats or Alternative for Germany, but yea, you get the idea
>>
>>70015406
Did you get what I told you?
>>
>>70015668
Soon there will be 250,000 muslims in Iceland.
>>
>>70015434
>Green Party
>kissing up to banks
Topsy Turvy man

>this is ridiculous. This is a parliamentary democracy.

I'm assuming he meant the idea of a referendum overriding the parliament was what angered him? Ironic since in the interview with paxman the prez lectures Paxman about the sovereignty of the people, not the parliament
>>
>>70015875
Closer to Trump (who is a democrat on a lot of issues) than those parties, I would assume.
>>
>>70015951
I dunno, immigration isn't exactly growing in popularity here. Plus the refugee craze seems to have phased out somewhat.
The majority of people here are very anti-EU. But we'll see what the cucks do if they get into power.
>>
>prime minister of iceland has to resign
>angela merkel doesn't have too
>>
>>70016279
you are not in the EU
>>
>>70014674
at least you're not sweden
>>
>>70016428
what a stupid comment
>>
>>70016208
I actually don't know enough about Trump other than the memes to tell

the progressive party's main points are Eurosceptism, protection of the local agricultural industry at all costs, allocating more funds to the countryside and less to Reykjavík with the intent of decentralizing the population, more funds to the care of the elderly, laws against foreigners owning too much property here, etc.
standard populist stuff with a rural twist since the party is the successor party of the old farmer's party
>>
>>70016428
You do realize that despite the fallout from the migrant crisis she's still enjoys the highest approval rating of all leaders of major Western countries, yes?
>>
>>70016453
i'm aware of that... but if the lefties thought they could win a refendum about it they would definitely try to join again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Iceland_to_the_European_Union
>>
File: lugenpresse.jpg (53 KB, 526x376) Image search: [Google]
lugenpresse.jpg
53 KB, 526x376
>>70016652
You do realize that your establishment is horrendously corrupt and hides true statistics and stories now, yes?
>>
>>70016716
there is no need for you to go to the EU, as you dont have your own army for example, which is one of the criteria for joining the EU
>>
File: 47528305423407.jpg (44 KB, 448x315) Image search: [Google]
47528305423407.jpg
44 KB, 448x315
>>70016993
>>
>>70017254
Thank you Mr. Özkan for confirming that there is no coverup of migrant crimes in Germany.
>>
>>70016642
I agree with him on a lot more than I even thought I did then (everything you just mentioned). No wonder the BBC had it out for him. It was for more than just that one issue with referendum.

Trump appeals to disinfranchises largely white populations including blue collar whites who traditionally supported democrats that find themselves deserted as democrats appeal to emerging demographics more (at least he claims he gets these voters but who knows how many since they probably buy into their party's social platforms too in which case Bernie is still a good candidate for them)

Trump also bucks traditional conservatism by giving lip service to protectionism and his statements favoring public healthcare would destroy any other republican candidate.

He gets a free pass obviously because of what he's tapped into
>>
>>70016993
so every scientist, which are mostly professors on universities, courts and so on, which are nearly 500.000 people or even more in Germany, are all lying to us and this not only for a period of time, no they do it, in your opinion, for years and years.
>>
>>70017714
Why've you gone and turned a discussion on opinion poll statistics into a discussion about anthropogenic climate change?
>>
>>70017636
would be interesting to see the unstumped actually win
unfortunately it doesn't seem very likely
>>
>>70017436
Thank you, Mr. Nigel Rottenteeth, for making a claim without providing proof.
>>
>>70018042
Cologne ring any bells?
>>
>>70006567
Glad to see someone being responsible and resigning.

Here our president is named and the defense comes out with legal bullshit and doesn't clear anything about his participation on the enterprise and what he got out of the deal.
>>
>>70017804
>statistics
so statistics are made by who ?
What kind of an idiot are you if you thing statistics are not made by scientists from the universities. Do you really think universities are just there for teaching people ? Ever heard anything from the relations between science and politics or politicians in a demcratic state ? Have you ever been to a university ? So what do you think, where statistics came from ?
>>
>>70018086
>cologne ring any bells ?
>has no argument
>has to mention something bad, totaly not related to the topic
>>
>>70006567
Pirate parliament when?
>>
>>70018086
Sure. And?
>>
>>70018139
>responsible
kek
he was forced out for all intents and purposes
>>
>>70018182
>so statistics are made by who ?
I don't know; who polls people for their approval and who publishes the results? I doubt it's very professional.

>universities universities universities
I'm not seeing the relevance here.

>>70018290
Did the establishment not cover up the mass sexual assaults in Cologne?
>>
>>70018304
Still nice to see it working. In here everyone is busy trying to cover up our president.
>>
Out of the nordic countries which one is more based (i.e euroskeptic, anti-immigration, fewer muslims, fewer lefties, stronger nationalism), Norway, Iceland, Finland or Faroe islands?
>>
>>70018619
Faroes > Iceland > Denmark > Finland > Norway > Sweden
>>
>>70018376
you, have no idea about politics and how a state works at all. You are just another stupid brainwashed pol user who is anti establishment as much as he could be, because the guys on the top are the bad guys. Dont you realize you just need someone to blame for your shitty life you cant handle yourself. What an idiot, what kind of scum are you ? Thats hilarious, even for pol, where the most stupid and fucked up people post, you are on the top. You have no idea about nothing. You are not political incorrect, but your life is incorrect.
>>
>>70018781
Something seems to have triggered you very hard.

Again, who conducts these opinion polls?
>>
>>70018619
sweden
>>
File: 1432509849398.jpg (76 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1432509849398.jpg
76 KB, 500x435
>>70018781
>You are not political incorrect, but your life is incorrect.
Calm down, Austrialia.

>>70018737
Thanks
>>
>>70011437
>UK bailed out an icelandic bank because a few citizens had accounts there and demands money for it
>not just giving the money to their citizens
>>
>>70018977
>something seems to have triggered you very hard
yea it triggers me, that someone who has no idea, really not even a little idea about how a state works and how transparent everything is, is posting shit on pol and criticizing our politicians and saying that they just say bullshit and everything is fake and they change statistics and so on. People like you have no idea about the rest of the world. If you have something to eat, a house and a social insurance, you are richer than 80% of the world. Go to Africa, the middle east, southeast asia, south america. Thats just ignorant and fucked up. People like you piss me off! Please, do me a favour and just visit some courses in university or collage or whatever in basic knowledge of policy, politics and polity.
>>
>>70013000
>Canada
>>
>>70019443
You avoided the question again. Who is responsible for polling people and posting these "Merkel is the greatest politician in the west! 104% approval ratings! Mama Merkel for Nobel Prize!" results?

Also, did Cologne authorities not suppress all word of the mass attacks for one week until it became unavoidable to acknowledge it?

Also, Josef, your country has broadly refused to accept "refugees". How does this make you feel?

Sorry if I'm not entitled to speak about politics because I have food, though. Sorry if I'm speaking above my station.
>>
>>70020072
>who is responsible for polling people ?
i dont get the question

>posting merkel is the greatest ...
troll posts maybe, i dont know, but there are no people who are paid to post pro merkel

>did they surpress ...
they kinda did, but also not, its too complex to explain it here, just read it up in neutral news, not russia today

>my country has boradly ...

they are not refusing refugees. They are refusing people who have no chance to get asylum after the geneva convention.

>How it makes me feel
i have mixed feelings about it. We cant take everyone in, but we still have a responsibility for refugees, read the preamble of the geneve refugee convention
>>
>>70013842
underskattning
>>
>>70020609
sinnesjukt
>>
>>70020532
Ah but you don't border Syria.
>>
I thought corruption didn't exist in Northern European countries? What happened?
>>
>>70021000
it's been here for a long time in iceland at least
>>
So Iceland will have elections now right?

Whatever you do, vote anti-EU and if possible anti immigration from third world countries.
>>
>>70020967
ah and i also dont boarder the iraq or saudi arabia or any other country we get oil from. I dont boarder the most countries where we get things from. Its a globalized world, its a globalized responsibility. What kind of argument is this ? Did you ever read the geneva convention for refugees ? I doubt it. http://www.unhcr.org/3b66c2aa10.pdf just read it and you see, that it doesnt matter if you boarder them or not. Its something we signed, its something which is the basic of our freedom, of our society, of our culture. If you want to defend our culture and society, start with the basics of our democratic system
>>
>>70009906
What is the pirate party's stance on immigration? I've read their program on the website and it looks pretty good but it doesn't make any sense as an entire program of a political party, it's something that you should do beside your actual economical policies and stuff like that
Beside i've seen that the pirate party in sweden started out like that and then became just another sjw party, maybe i'm wrong
>>
File: 1448656808695.png (120 KB, 304x360) Image search: [Google]
1448656808695.png
120 KB, 304x360
>these "leeks" are vetted by left wing journalists who pick and choose shit targeted at eurosceptic governments like iceland and putin
Oy vey.
>>
>>70021308
>ah and i also dont boarder the iraq or saudi arabia or any other country we get oil from.
Irrelevant since trade is not illegal migration.

>Did you ever read the geneva convention
Yes.

>that it doesnt matter if you boarder them or not.
The Dublin Regulation, however...

>Its something we signed
Not you.

>the basics of our democratic system
Bending over for the poor refugee men fleeing the Syrian civil war in Pakistan? How is that integral to your democratic system?
>>
Does Iceland even exist? I've yet to see proofs.
>>
>>70021882
Absolutely cucked if they're anything like Germany's (whose spokesman wears "goodnight white pride" t-shirts).
>>
>>70021000
It's here, just on a smaller scale than the rest of the world. Never trust a politician or a banker.
>>
>>70021991
yea, you just dont understand it and you are not even to blame for it. Poor manipulated boy...
>>
File: molenbeek2.jpg (74 KB, 629x420) Image search: [Google]
molenbeek2.jpg
74 KB, 629x420
>>70022100
You are either too lazy to engage in debate, or have too loose a grasp of English. You could start by learning the use of the apostrophe.

Also, pakis out.
>>
File: 1416539593125.png (369 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1416539593125.png
369 KB, 800x532
>>70021999
>tfw I don't actually exist
>>
>>70018737
This post warms my heart.
>>
>>70022785
it's only facts bróðir
>>
>>70022065
they are not connected to the international pirate party shit, and they have very vague policies. I think they are mostly fedora cucks in disguise, but it's not something they talk about too much.
>>
I feel like Iceland just tries to be edgy. Whats the big deal? Did people not think rich people have off shore accounts.
>>
>>70023462
you are welcome to elect crooks as your own government if you feel it's right
>>
>>70023696
yo Iceland guess what Canada did! They elected a ken doll who promised them legal weed in return for letting him pawn off all their gold and ruin their economy! LOL!!!

And the best part is that the faggot didn't legalize weed and when asked why he said "they wouldn't let me" KEK N BEK.

Next time a Canadian toadshit talks shit at you just say "DUDE WEED"
>>
>>70017714

Ever since "global warming" became a thing, yes. The scientists have even bragged about conning the stupid rubes into being more environmentally conscious.

http://climateaudit.org/2006/03/07/darrigo-making-cherry-pie/
>>
>>70023696
Id say good luck finding the politician that isnt a crook.
>>
How many niggers does iceland have? 3?
>>
>>70023462
One of the biggest political issues the last year were negotiations regarding creditors in our collapsed banks.

Now it turned out that our PM's secret offshore company had bonds worth millions of dollars in those banks, so during the negotiations he's been sitting on both sides of the table, all the while spouting nationalist crap about honesty and keeping money in Iceland justifying the ongoing tariffs for everyone else.
Plus a lot of dishonesty in the media, and prior scandals. People are still protesting even though he's resigned.
>>
>>70006567
good
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 301x167
>>70022365
There is only one answer to this
>>
>>70025271
Yah but you guys protest over anything.
>>
>>70013619
wait you guys actually put a pirate party into some position of power? are they your opposition?? what a crazy cartoon island you have
>>
File: Iceland_opinion_polls.png (81 KB, 1477x604) Image search: [Google]
Iceland_opinion_polls.png
81 KB, 1477x604
>>70026322
the pirates are tame here and not nearly as crazy as they sound
they have a few MPs in parliament and are projected to be by far the biggest party next election and have been polling that way for a year now
>>
>>70026290
not in these numbers
>>
>>70006567
Hey so were those protests actually successful!? New elections when!?
>>
>>70026596
An island of liberal cucks.
>>
>>70013084
>3-4
29 is the number I've seen repeatedly
>>
>>70026786
you are mom is a cuck
>>
>>70026786
conservative neoliberal jews have, by far, been in power the most here
>>
>>70026786
And yet it hasn't allowed mass third world shitskin immigration.

I'd rather live in Iceland than in some convervative southern USA state that is full of niggers and mexicans desu.
>>
File: justin-trudo4.jpg (138 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudo4.jpg
138 KB, 1200x675
>>70026786
>island of cucks
Cucanda calling someone cucks
>>
>>70027230
Kommon maður, ég ætlaði að pósta þessa mynd
>>70026786
>A FUCKING LEAF
>Calling others cucks

That's rich, unlike your gold reserves.
>>
File: 1459825395465.jpg (137 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1459825395465.jpg
137 KB, 850x400
>>70009163
they really are unstoppable aren't they..

Soros and the gang are more powerful than governments now, with a phone call he can topple problematic governments in western countries

>just another innocent leak goy! only targets people doing things we don't like :^)
>>
File: more cucking.png (521 KB, 600x710) Image search: [Google]
more cucking.png
521 KB, 600x710
>>70026786
more
>>
File: even even more.jpg (57 KB, 1056x564) Image search: [Google]
even even more.jpg
57 KB, 1056x564
>>70026786
>>
File: even more.jpg (10 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
even more.jpg
10 KB, 295x171
>>70026786
lel
>>
>>70027481
>Cucklandic gold reserve's - 1.98 tonnes
>Great white norths gold reserves - 1.78 tonnes and we just cashed in.

Icelandic babies btfo
>>
>>70009163
Is the PM not connected with them?

Surprised you people haven't claimed that since you claim they control everything and everyone
>>
File: even even even more.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
even even even more.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>70026786
even moreeeeee
>>
>>70027935
look at the pictures i just posted you are btfo
>>
>>70028080
Show me our prime ministers name linked to offshore accounts.

Get btfo icequeen
>>
File: Kanada.png (175 KB, 1572x968) Image search: [Google]
Kanada.png
175 KB, 1572x968
>>70027935
>His gold reserves are lower than a country's with 1% of his population
>He thinks he cashed in by selling gold at an all-time low

Pic related is what should happen to Canada
>>
>>70028178
you are calling us cucks. also he did not have that much money,, its just principle that counts cause he did not do anything illegal technically
>>
>>70024870
Last time I was there they had started to get all the scum that western Europe has - muslims niggers and even east Euro - Poles I think - begging at the Mjodd bus station
>>
File: Allah is good.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Allah is good.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>70028178
At least our PM isn't a muslim cuck
>>
>>70028426
Tourists mostly
>>
File: 1457956310667.png (57 KB, 195x252) Image search: [Google]
1457956310667.png
57 KB, 195x252
>>70028344
>Furðustrandir
>>
>>70016279
last time i was there i heard rumors about some immigrant who gave a bunch of people hiv

I don't even know if it was true, but the sentiment seemed to be completely anti immigration
>>
>>70028426
mhm no there are like allways the same black guys there everyone even talks about that btw cause its weird to us that there are black pepole here. but there are about 300 black ppl here last time i checked. hopefully this makes sense
>>
>>70026786
Canada, you are probably the cuckest nation in the world right now.
>>
>>70028426
I heard icelandic women love foreign cock, i could be mistaken though as its so difficult to tell which is an icelandic female and which is an icelandic male.
>>
>>70028669
that is true gave like 9 women sad i know
>>
File: comfy-cat.jpg (49 KB, 524x700) Image search: [Google]
comfy-cat.jpg
49 KB, 524x700
>>70006567
This strongly implies that at least some of the allegations are true.

We'll see when Iceland formally investigates this, they will probably file criminal charges against him.

>gets comfy for the happening
>>
>>70008736
>>70009163
You are making it sound like there is anything to wreck on the Volcanic rock that is Iceland
>>
>>70028730
It must be hard, since there are no real men in Canada.
>>
>>70028669
He's still under investigation, but there are now two confirmed cases of HIV infection from him.
Things like that, asylum seekers trying to self-immolate and the terrorist stuff isn't really helping the cuck cause.

>>70028778
hvaðan hefurðu það?
>>
>>70029101
kanski er það ekki satt 9 vinur minn sagði það
>>
>>70000000
>>
>>70029276
All hail
>>
File: 1459867446811.jpg (435 KB, 829x862) Image search: [Google]
1459867446811.jpg
435 KB, 829x862
>>70029276
>>
File: 1459374544742.jpg (10 KB, 333x328) Image search: [Google]
1459374544742.jpg
10 KB, 333x328
>>70028355
>Technically
>>
>>70029221
I heard 9 from my friend too, but I couldn't source it
>>
File: 1452460157564.png (789 KB, 2550x1519) Image search: [Google]
1452460157564.png
789 KB, 2550x1519
>>70029423
>>70029276
>>
>>70029791
SVÍADJÖFULL
>>
>>70029743
google translate?
>>
>>70029926
ehm thanks?
>>
>>70009163
Don't be a retard. Lots of big politicians from around the world had their names on the list. It's just that Icelandic politicians are more accountable before their people. For people elsewhere, say in the UK or India, these things are expected, hence they are more passive.
>>
>>70030052
sinnesjukt

how fucked is Lund anyway?
>>
>>70029791
>>60000000
>>
>>70029959
i recognize like half the words
but yeah, translate for the rest
>>
>>70030180
How the fuck should I know, I don't live in Lund.
>>
>>70028481
>Google the quote
>it's real
How tolerant of Weedman. Surely with such a progressive PM, Canada will not suffer the same terrorist attacks the likes of which Europe has experienced.
>>
Didn't Iceland boycott the only democracy in the middle east last year? I saw a lot of butthurt kikes posting about it.
>>
>>70030415
Of course Canada won´t suffer terrorist attacks, importing 50.000 Muslims from an area full of Muslim terrorists without proper screening will surely lower Islamic terrorism rates!
>>
>>70030943
yea, but it was just some city council jokers, it was revoked the next day I think as it wasn't even legal.
But holy shit, I hadn't realized the insane victim complex of the jews before that. Even had a bunch of US businesses announce they would boycott reykjavik because of it.
>>
>>70031062
Screening refugees fleeing from terrorism themselves is profiling. Profiling is racist and only white people can be racist. We as a country must help those less privileged than us even if maybe 14 out of 88 of them are terrorists. Don't you want to sponsor a Syrian refugee today?
>>
>>70030943
Yeah, kikes have been butthurt about Iceland not bending over and getting fucked by the Jews for ages. There was an article calling Iceland "anti-semitic" and "unsafe for Jews" because the state radio wouldn´t cut out the part in their Bible readings where the kikes killed Christ. It was the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>70031993
http://www.visir.is/section/MEDIA99&fileid=VTVCEDD7D50-99A1-4776-8C1C-C21B320AC083
jews in iceland!
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.