[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Welcome in the Cuck-Club!
>>
http://archive.is/aBrcT
source
>>
How do the swim in pertater sacks?
>>
>>73688517
Why are bikinis considered unsafe?
>>
>jewsnews
>>
wait. how will the women be easier to rape if they wear more clothes?
is the UK finally waking up?
>>
>>73688632
Not too well given how often they drown.
>>
>>73688684
Brits are like "just burka my shit up senpai"
That's why
>>
Not even shitting you, OP's """source""" is the entirely legitimate
>jewsnews.co.li
>>
>>73688517
>Welcome in the Cuck-Club!

>Implying they weren't a VIP member
>>
>>73688684
Save a life

Bin that bikini. Slowly.
>>
>>73688953
It was hard turning down your invitation
>60% white
>>
I'd like to see something like that tried over here. Would be a fitting way for the race war to kick off.
Something all aussies would fight to protect; tits on the beach.
>>
>>73688517
i'm kind of fine with this

In high density muslim areas where rules are implemented to appease them there's not much outrage because the muslims want it and the local white population probably just accept it, aka cucked

now normal country folk from 95%+ white areas who visit the beaches will actually get angry when they're told they don't have a license to carry a bikini and could help put a stop to more things like this being allowed
>>
File: 1379344668997.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1379344668997.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>73688517
>and safe
When will we ban Muslims from the country?
>>
>>73688517
> BAN ASSAULT BIKINS
> Not all bikinis
>>
>>73688745
Keeeek!
>>
>jewsnews
>>
TOP KEK
>>
>>73688632

They just go in the water fully dressed. Our lifeguards spend half of the summer fishing their drowning asses out of the water.
>>
>>73688922
Oy vey, you don't trust your news goyim?
>>
>>73688517
I like this really. I don't like it when people walk around without much clothing on.
>>
>>73690550
My sides. Oh how can this be turned around to be profitable
>>
File: kekek.jpg (79 KB, 680x441) Image search: [Google]
kekek.jpg
79 KB, 680x441
Queen in Burka when?
>>
>>73688517

Wow.
>>
>>73690956
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/if-you-think-the-allah-is-great-london-buses-are-a-problem-youve-proven-why-we-need-them-a7020761.html
Soon.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.