[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/v0E75hcmBS0 >New Zealand Prime Minister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
https://youtu.be/v0E75hcmBS0

>New Zealand Prime Minister actually gets KICKED OUT during a Parliament hearing

Why doesn't our Congress have balls like this?

I fucking love kiwis sometimes.
>>
>>73687814
Usurping the power of the true elected head of state by a bunch of minor bit players elected in small terms by retards in tiny electorates should be treason and punishable by death.
>>
>>73688456
So a dicktatership?
>>
File: jayce.png (507 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
jayce.png
507 KB, 750x750
>>73688456
>one guy should be able to unilaterally ignore the will of the people with no resistance from their representatives
>>
>>73688456
That kike Key isn't the head of state, the governor general is as the Queen's representative. You should know this.
>>
File: nz.jpg (45 KB, 650x371) Image search: [Google]
nz.jpg
45 KB, 650x371
Can I get this channel - it's awesome.
>>
>>73687814

>yis
>tex

Seriously?
>>
>>73690368
this we have more or less the same system here. The other Canada poster is just a retard.
>>
>they have a silent hand flapper stuck in the corner

If God cursed you with the inability to hear, you don't fucking deserve to be a part of society. Sit down and keep being quiet.
>>
>>73688456
>PM
>head of state
Fuck off chink
>>
>>73690368
ELI5
>>
>>73687814
November 5, 2016
What the fucking fuck
>>
>>73692506
Nice bait, Day, Month, Year like anyone with a brain for sort.
>>
>>73692506
That's correct, they are even further into the future than us
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.