[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw filthy Californians are attempting to escape their native
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: denver.png (387 KB, 624x315) Image search: [Google]
denver.png
387 KB, 624x315
>tfw filthy Californians are attempting to escape their native shithole by bringing their shitty ideologies, hipsters, and egos to Colorado

Welp, so much for the Centennial State retaining its "most based" status.

Has anyone else witnessed the death of their state by the domestic immigration of lesser peoples?
>>
File: 1421705374323.jpg (44 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1421705374323.jpg
44 KB, 640x636
>>73684509
What the fuck are you talking about? The filthy commie dags invaded Colorado a couple decades ago.
Boulder county is my citation. Every Colorado university are my other supporting facts.
>>
>>73684509
That's why I'm glad I live in North Carolina. Pat McCrory and HB2 will keep the worst liberals away from our state for decades.
>>
If you were a home owner before all these fucksticks came about you had your property triple in value. All they do is rent and smoke weed.

Fuck, that clown James Holmes was a transplant too.
>>
>>73684509
>Has anyone else witnessed the death of their state by the domestic immigration of lesser peoples?
texas.

austin, texas, to be specific.
>>
California raped Boulder with a incense oiled wheatgrass covered fist in the 1980's and it has been downhill since. SUV driving, latte drinking, Dave Matthews band cock cobbling cuntbags...
>>
>>73685090
Camp lejeune here, where you at killer ?
>>
The Boulder of Spain.
>>
>>73684509
The city of Atlanta is filled with SJWs, dindus, and all sorts of liberal filth. You have to live 30 miles outside the city just to get away from it and GA is always a Red state. It's amazing, how much northern liberal trash moves to this state each year.
>>
File: 1452204795140.gif (2 MB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1452204795140.gif
2 MB, 500x276
>>73684932
>>73685433
But they were compartmentalized until about 2014. Now it's cancer on cancer everywhere in Denver (I hear even the methtern slope is becoming cucked). It's not just the pseudohippies in Boulder either. I feel like only the most assholeish of people moved here.
Fuck all these out of state property investment companies. Fuck these tyvek shoeboxes popping up everwhere. Fuck everyone for ruining everything I love here. Fuck everything.
>>
Give California to Mexico, that's the only way.
>>
File: image.jpg (438 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438 KB, 1024x706
Commieforians and dude weed retards have ruined based Colorado. I was born and raised in the DTC and watched the decline first hand.

Now I live in Seattle, people here hate Californians as well.

TLDR: Califroians ruined their own state and are invading and ruining all surrounding states
>>
>>73687354
RIPIP ROY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.