[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: museveni.jpg (12 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
museveni.jpg
12 KB, 290x174
Dictator being inaugurated tomorrow, getting his term extended to 35 years, what do?
>>
save that rare flag
>>
>>73683396
Cut the tall trees
>>
>>73683396
Go to Sweden
>>
>>73683396

UGANDA BE KIDDING ME?!?!?!?
>>
>>73683483
this
>>
I don't mean me. What should the people do? How do you gain control and power over the situation after trying legally and peacefully to call for a re-election and recount?

Every uprising or any form of protest is beaten down hard and fast with teargas and rubber bullets. Is there any hope?
>>
File: 1453910922438.png (23 KB, 575x544) Image search: [Google]
1453910922438.png
23 KB, 575x544
>>73683396

Weren't Sweden supposed to not hold election until 2018? I'm confused now.
>>
>>73683396
Cut the tall trees
>>
File: shitcunt.png (8 KB, 434x495) Image search: [Google]
shitcunt.png
8 KB, 434x495
>>73683396
If you build homes out of bricks instead of mud and sticks they last longer
>>
>>73683600
Not through speeches and majority decisions will the great questions of the day be decided but by iron and blood.

Germans knew this 150 years ago :^)

>Harvested
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RW6tLBxxqg

After watching this it's clear here is only one way forward for the nation of Uganda.

Cut the tall trees.
>>
>>73683600
Well, you have two solutions.
- If life isn't too hard, protest via social media and petitions. I'm sure that, if you can make the SJW cry, it will be talked by the western mainstream media.

- If life is too hard, well... Take weapons and find people who want too. It just take a few to start a revolution.
>>
File: shiggy diggy.gif (273 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy.gif
273 KB, 320x240
>>73683712
if you build them out of wood they will last longer, look nicer, and be easier to repair and change :^)))
we moved off of bricks some time ago third worlders
>>
>>73683600
Go full French revolution style, break into their parliament.
>>
>>73683600
>Is there any hope?
it's Africa what do you think?
>>
>>73683600
Kill him I guess
>>
>>73683600
You could just move to a neighboring country
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.