[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with Cucktholic leaders? > pic taken in rebooted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
What is wrong with Cucktholic leaders?

> pic taken in rebooted Banja Luka mosque last week

I'm not even offended as a Catholic, I'm offended as a Croat. Fuck Pope and his fag squad. At least we don't listen to them during war times when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>73676664

They're just playing the trick of political correctness to appear relevant again, Borko.
No need to get mad. Get armed
>>
File: 1459623627596.jpg (55 KB, 960x430) Image search: [Google]
1459623627596.jpg
55 KB, 960x430
>>73676868
>>73676664

They would get relevant again if they stopped being such fucking cucks.
I want to have at least one right wing not extremist organisation that isnt cucks. There just isn't a single one. I would become a member instantly.
>>
File: christianity.jpg (467 KB, 1097x1000) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
467 KB, 1097x1000
>>73676664
>What is wrong with Cucktholic leaders?

It's all of Christianity, not only Catholics. That's they are good Christians.
>>
>>73676664

That's a nice pic of harmony, should /pol/ be triggered?

on a side note, are you the one working in a bosnian trucking company and with a crush on the co-worker simply because she talked to you in a party?
>>
>>73676664
i thought banja luka was the capital of the serb part of bosnia
is everybody returning to their homes they had before the war?
>>
What's the go to religion these days?

Christianity is too cucked
Islam is too insane
Judaism is too exclusionary
>>
>>73677821
> are you the one working in a bosnian trucking company
Nope. Also, I come from Herzegovina.

>>73677917
Yes, the Serb part, but still. And comebacks are minimal because people know there's gonna be Part Deux sooner or later.
>>
File: 1407818675562.png (83 KB, 590x385) Image search: [Google]
1407818675562.png
83 KB, 590x385
>>
>>73678060
who listens to the pope?

desu these "religious" leaders just want to more children to fiddle. They don't want to be exposed, someones blackmailing them.
>>
>>73679989
>who listens to the pope?

Uh...Catholics?
>>
File: 335.jpg (142 KB, 500x736) Image search: [Google]
335.jpg
142 KB, 500x736
You'll find heterodox bishops everywhere. One correlation I'd like to draw is: the most leftist bishops are those in areas where Catholicism is dying. The most conservative ones are where Catholicism is thriving.

As you can see from that, most of us are not cucks, it's just the minority being the loudest.
>>
>>73676957
>In germany
And you'd get arrested instantly too.
>>
>>73676664
Christianity is a subservient religion created by a scamming Joo, it's worthless to Europeans and has always held us back
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.