[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ claims to be redpilled >still falls for the biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1462005291739.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1462005291739.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>/pol/ claims to be redpilled
>still falls for the biggest distraction and disunion tool in the world: modern politics
>still falls for dividing tactics such as making useless unimportant garbage the most important thing to focus on, (gender politics, racial relations, story-of-the-week news reports, election politics)
>campaigns for working against fellow citizens and countrymen rather than working with them, no matter how hated and useless they are
>still uses memes beyond spurdo
>doesn't try to take in and find something they enjoy in all forms of entertainment in order to expand their mind
>is mostly made of posters from the USA; a country with one of the least redpilled majority populations on Earth

I bet none of you have even seen the color red in your life.
>>
>>73673890
You're right, everything is an illusion.
Reality is a hologram.
>>
>>73673989
No, that's also a Jewish trick to try and lure you to the other extreme and gain a defeatist attitude.
>>
>>73673890
Dude /pol/ is satire, nothing more.

I think the fitst hint is discussing right-wing politics on an anime imageboard. How does that even seem legitimate to any outsider at a glance?
>>
>>73674012
They can't defeat me if there is nothing to defeat.
>>
>>73674072
Don't underestimate Jews.
>>
>>73674046
Once I came to /pol/ because I liked engaging in circle-jerks about feminists and atheism.
Once 4chan was a 'free speech zone'.
To be frank nowadays .. it's shit, yet I still come here. Maybe I'm shit.
>>
>>73673890
>>still falls for the biggest distraction and disunion tool in the world: modern politics
Nice try Goldsteinberg. I'm still voting for Trump.
>>
>>73674107
You've got to know when a 'joke' has gone far enough.
Jews do rule your and my country, they don't rule the void. The void is beyond human control, thankfully.
>>
>>73674107
YOU SOUND LIKE A JEW..... GET HIM /pol/!!!!!!
>>
File: 1462843543971.jpg (24 KB, 243x337) Image search: [Google]
1462843543971.jpg
24 KB, 243x337
>>73674206
That's why the rest of the world is shit and all focus is being put on Jewish controlled countries.
>>
File: 23.jpg (14 KB, 208x171) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
14 KB, 208x171
>they think the world can change by putting little papers in boxes

Best goyim. Did you not pay attention in History classes?
>>
File: image.png (451 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
image.png
451 KB, 1000x721
>>73673890
Well, what do you expect from a reactionary shithole that is driven by hate for anything that isn't a Christian, heterosexual white person?

People with hate in their hearts are easy to manipulate, /pol/tards are literally the definition of useful idiots.
>>
>>73674245
That's right, what history teaches is that people never change. The masses are idiots, the only salvation is through deceit and manipulation.
History teaches that to be safe from the jews you have to become the jews.
>>
>>73673890

>>still falls for the biggest distraction and disunion tool in the world: modern politics

I'd rather see it all burn than live in >2015+
>>
>>73674245
>there are people who believe in the global elite but think they're only in it for money
>they think money has absolutely any value and wasn't just a trick to get their society dependent on something worthless and allow people who contribute absolutely nothing to society to survive their entire life doing just that
>>
>>73674469
oy gevalt
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.