[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The commander of a US nuclear submarine threatened to ram a Spanish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sub.jpg (62 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
62 KB, 590x350
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/668135/Royal-Navy-unprecedented-actions-ordered-US-sub-stuck-Gibraltar-row

>Last week it emerged that a Royal Navy patrol boat fired warning flares across the bow of the Spanish vessel during the altercation just outside Gibraltar waters.

>It has now been revealed that the Royal Navy’s unprecedented actions were ordered by USS Florida’s no-nonsense captain Nathan Martin who warned the Royal Navy to sort the situation out or he would intervene.

>It was the first of two such actions by Spanish vessels that day.

>The second, in British waters, involved a Garda Civil police boat.

>Last night Admiral Lord West, former First Sea Lord, said: “Nuclear submarines are very unmanoeuvrable when they are on the surface, and it is very stupid for the Spanish vessel to go in close like that. The Spanish clearly resent the Americans using Gibraltar, but this is not the way for a fellow EU and Nato member to behave.”

What are the Spanish police trying to prove?
>>
>>73670855

That they're stupid.
>>
>the express

Nothing to see here boys just garbage click bait journalists shilling their shit on the daily.
>>
REMEMBER THE MAINE, MOTHER FUCKER!
>Nuclear Sub rams Spanish row boat.
>>
File: 1461294931058_pol.jpg (12 KB, 294x200) Image search: [Google]
1461294931058_pol.jpg
12 KB, 294x200
>>73671407
>>
>>73670855
I guess communications where down. I'm sure Washington would have ordered them to surrender to the Spanish at once.
>>
>>73670855
>What are the Spanish police trying to prove?

We Iran Nao...Surrender Your Nuclear Sub To Our SpeedBoat...
>>
Cheers to Her Majesty's Navy for the assistance in resolving the matter. Glad nothing happened.
>>
>>73670855
andalez andalez ariba ariba

MARIAAAACCHI, SIESTA

EFF EEFF FEFF FEFFF EFF
>>
Dosent the Royal Navy and US Navy understand they are fucking with the biggest smuggling lane in Europe.
Fucking morrocans won't put up with that.
>>
>>73673982
Spain isn't Mexico, Ahmed

>British education
>>
>>73674915
thinks europe is a country

>american education
28th in the world? but spends the most? and spends so much that 2nd place is like nothing?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.