[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wageslavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 30
File: wageslavery.jpg (41 KB, 480x459) Image search: [Google]
wageslavery.jpg
41 KB, 480x459
ITT: literal slaves will defend their slavery.
>>
Wise words from a depressed alcoholic.
>>
>>73670854
>t.Life should be easy for me the post.
>>
File: wagecucklets.png (76 KB, 619x705) Image search: [Google]
wagecucklets.png
76 KB, 619x705
>>73671005
>>
>>73670959
Yeah. Must be hard getting up at 630 when you drank yourself blind the night before pretending to be a poet.
>>
>>73670854
If you don't wake up and go to work, you have to stay home and listen your woman's inane jabbering.
>>
File: 1458932709125.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458932709125.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>73670854
Because I did the stay-at-home and do nothing for 6 months and I was bored to tears.

Work is tiring and exhausting, but you't don't get real satisfaction from shit-posting on the internet 24/7. You get friends, and fun stories, and an actual struggle that humans have been going through the past FOREVER.

I can look back and know I helped put something together that helped tens of thousands of other people on their own struggle and I'll look back and not just have a muddled-mush of having a second-hand life on the internet.
>>
>>73671082
>he fell for the marriage meme

You dun goofed

>>73671376
It's sad that the only thing you did with your life during those six months was funpost.

I'm a NEET and use my time far more productively. When I was a wageslave however, I never had time to do anything. I was always tired and stressed out...
>>
>>73671538
>I'm a NEET and use my time far more productively.

In what way was your time productively used? You weren't in education or training, you may have been learning on your own but there's a lot of stuff you really shouldn't try and self learn. You probably weren't doing up your house or bettering yourself in a serious way because those need money and you were a NEET.
>>
>>73671538
What do you honestly do with your life that isn't going to die alone with you.

Don't reply, we both know you can just say "I build rocketships and cure cancer", just think about it.

What's the point of a life that only interacts or affects itself? It may as well never have been.
>>
>muh feelings
>>
>>73671538
what funds your neet lifestyle?
>>
>>73671005

Why shouldn't it be?
>>
>>73670854
>literal slaves will defend their slavery.
I don't even have to defend shit.

A wolf will have to wake up at 5:00 by its own hunger, shit and piss to get rid of excess weight, fight a mountain lion to get to a river and get a drink, then run around all fucking day chasing animals faster than it in order to eat their bare flesh, if it's lucky enough to catch one it has to defend it from anyone else who would try and take it by force.
And it doesn't stop there. After it gets to eat, it goes back to its pack, fights other males and risks possibly life threatening injury simply to try and belong in the pack and has to beat the strongest one of them merely for the chance to breed.
If it gets to big of a scratch then the wolf dies of infection, if it breaks a leg or sometimes even a toe, it's as good as dead. A stomach ache can last for days and there's no cure for it in the forest but grass. If it's lucky enough it will have been born with the genetic strength to survive this environment, at least until it gets to breed.

All life is born into suffering, nothing is guaranteed and no purpose will ever be given. The only choice you ever get is survival or nonexistence.

And you think you have audacity to complain about forcing yourself to eat? In a system that grants you the ability to survive by spending 8 hours pushing buttons?

You. Fucking. Disgrace.
>>
>>73671840
>feel da bern
>>
>>73671712
I'm currently a NEET. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week to keep in prime physical condition. It's great being able to go during the day because all the wageslaves are at work and I have the place to myself almost. Never have to wait to use the machines.

I also have more free time to prepare healthy and nutritious meals instead of quickly gobbling down fast food during my 45 minute lunch break.

I spend the rest of my day either learning Chinese, practicing guitar, playing comfy vidya, chatting with friends online.

I have plenty of money. My family are actually quite wealthy and have bought me a small studio apartment in a major city. I essentially don't have to work a day in my life but occasionally I do some web design to help out friends.
>>
>>73670854
People don't enjoy it. Our suicide rate is insane. Suicidig is the leading cause of death for young men in the UK. People need a higher purpose to be happy.
>>
>>73671712

However rich people use their time not working.
>>
>>73671773
Inheritance.
>>
>>73671942
That's the most edgy, fedora, pssh nothing personel kid, *teleports behind you* comment I've heard all day.

Just go back to your job wagecuck. Keep telling yourself you're a "wolf" though. It's amusing to me.
>>
>>73671972
>>73672002
Yep, not a NEET, a spoiled rich kid, otherwise known as the death of the family fortune.

Incidentally a language is one of those things you shouldn't learn alone, it cements mistakes.
>>
>>73672002
Which is why wealth leaves a family within three generations.
>>
>>73671726
What's the point of life at all? I doubt you'll give a fuck about your legacy when you're rotting in the ground.

>>73672138
I'm not in employment, education or training so I'm a NEET by definition and I doubt I'll ever manage to spend my familiy's fortune. I live quite frugally actually.
>>
>>73672138

I'm not rich.
>>
File: Camp_ArbeitMachtFrei.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Camp_ArbeitMachtFrei.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
>Y ISNT EVERYONE JUST A WORTHLESS WRITER LIKE ME?
>>
>>73670854
I am a stones throw a way from pulling an "Into the wild". Fuck this shit, this is not how people should live.
>>
>>73670854
ITT: not understanding that capital is required to start even the smallest business. Let's say you wanted to be as based as it gets. You wanna open a machine shop. Forget the cnc automation these days where it's even worse. You still need floor space, a mill, lathe, grinder, chemicals, tooling, electricity, fucking water, and a zillion other things. Sorry, barfly, your meme is stuuuuuuuuupid.
>>
>not getting a real work from home job
>not getting a flexible work from home job you can work anytime, 24/7
>no commute, no annoying co-workers
>get up at noon
>spend all day working online looking at websites and videos
>get paid for it

And yes this is a real job. There are real companies that do this. Look up Lionbridge and ZeroChaos.
>>
I've been a neet for 4 out of my 10 adult years. It is absolute suffering have zero direction or goals even when compared to working like a literal slave 12+ hours every day.

I couldn't have an enjoyable life without money. I don't think you guys can either. If you say so then you're in denial.
>>
>>73670854

>How in the hell could a man enjoy wageslavery?

Because wageslavery actually used to make enough for people to be comfortable living on. It used to give you a good life, where you could afford a decent car, decent food, own your own home, afford to have kids. You actually got something good out of it.

I am a NEET. I don't work because what is the fucking point, I am willing to work hard but I'm not going to bust my ass if it's not going to get me enough money to afford a middle class lifestyle and kids. Fuck that, I'd rather sit around watching anime and playing video games, and fuck anyone who says it's degeneracy. I'm not going to wake up every morning and do big business a favour.
>>
>>73672081
And that's how you spot a worthless animal.

I shiver at the thought of reincarnation and that I might ever end up as a wolf any other animal than human or something in the company of humans.

Every creature on this planet is born with same rules as you. Work or die.

If you don't want to be a wage slave then either gather enough money to be the boss and rule the system or gather you shit and move into the woods.
But maybe you're just too fucking stupid to do any of those. Too dumb to start a business, too weak to survive on your own. That's not a bad thing, nobody's blaming you, there's millions like you.
The one thing that puts even them above you is that they have the self-respect necessary to accept their flaws, shit the fuck up and work as hard as they can.
You, on the other hand, are worth as much as a chihuahua or a pony. You're just pointless.
But here's what, leave me contact info, if you're feminine enough, I'll pay you to wear a dress and suck my cock while I laugh at you.
>>
>make loads of money for someone else
Someone skipped Economics 101 the day they taught economies of scale.
>>
I can't handle it anymore. Medicated since I was a teen just so I could focus. Idk how I even made it into medical school or smoked weed everyday while doing it. I don't want to be 40 and look back at my life and hate everything about it. I just wanted to help people. Not be 200k in fucking debt with absoltely no life
>>
File: 1449088821292.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1449088821292.png
182 KB, 866x635
>>73672655
You sound quite triggered there friend.

Thanks for the offer but I don't need your money. As I've already explained I'm quite sure that I'm substantially wealthier than you'll ever be.
>>
>>73672655

>But here's what, leave me contact info, if you're feminine enough, I'll pay you to wear a dress and suck my cock while I laugh at you.

No one is going to sift past your FUPA to suck your infantile dick, anon.
>>
File: 1446307280864.jpg (1 MB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
1446307280864.jpg
1 MB, 989x4160
top fucking kek
>>
>>73672956
Why not? He might as well be of some use to the world. One way or another, the money he got from mommy will run out and since he's so against hard work, he might as well earn some easy money.

>>73672838
Good. Well then go waste it somewhere so you can keep the economy going and leave the people who actually have to work to survive and grow richer in peace. Nobody needs a useless fat fuck with daddy's money and no knowledge about the world bragging about his lack of worth.
>>
>>73673324

Anon, you seem angry, perhaps bitter. Were you always this way? Do you consider yourself a materialist? I'm here to help, m8. There's more to human existence than money. If you allow yourself to entertain this notion, then I can help. If you won't entertain the notion, I'll leave you be.
>>
File: lazy_cat.jpg (75 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
lazy_cat.jpg
75 KB, 670x503
>>73672655
>Every creature on this planet is born with same rules as you. Work or die.
Really?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 800x800
>get a job
>work for bread crumbs and waste 10hours of your day with people you hate at a job thats boring as fuck

>be NEET
>nothing to do besides sleeping, fapping and gaming which gets boring fast

You just can't win at this shit
>>
>>73670854
hows puberty bongfag?
>>
>>73673523
Of course there's more than money to life.
But there's no life without money.
Money the difference between getting to eat at a good restaurant or eating discount potatoes.
It's the difference between taking your woman to the theater or taking her to burger king.
Human existence in today's world, especially in this country revolves around how much money you can make.
Why wouldn't anyone want to make that money?
>>
>>73670854
Not at all. I'll just ask you not to take from my wallet, either by personal theft or theft through government.

You can do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>73673745
>getting a woman without having money

Is this even possible?
>>
>>73673523
I'd be angry to if I had to work my entire life just to eke out a living.

Sucks to be born poor I guess.

>>73673700
I'm 26.
>>
>>73673786
It is if you're Chad and have a fat dick.
They won't stay with you linger than they have to and that amounts to how fast they can find a cuck to raise your child.
>>
>>73670854
ITT a worthless NEET tries to make a case that leeching off of (and being a disappointment to) his parents somehow makes him special
>>
>>73673656
Being cute is hard work, anon. If it were easy, I'd have a gf already :(
>>
File: 1462079388271.jpg (45 KB, 435x424) Image search: [Google]
1462079388271.jpg
45 KB, 435x424
>>73673684
this
i want a job were i work 4 hours a day
do they have that in europ yet?
>>
File: 1452593552441.jpg (22 KB, 320x275) Image search: [Google]
1452593552441.jpg
22 KB, 320x275
>>73673115
well im off to bed
>>
>>73670854
Every NEET I've ever met has been a fat, disgusting loser. They all say
>Nah bro you can stay home and study philosophy
>Nah bro you can enrich your mind with classical music
>Nah bro you can make delicious food for yourself
>Nah bro you can take naps whenever you want
>Nah bro you can learn a language or learn an instrument
>Nah bro when that's done you can game to your hearts content

But they never do any of that shit except for the gaming part. Their entire justification for existing is that if they stay home, and don't do anything they'll use that time to improve themselves but instead they jack off to anime. Anyone who wants to improve themselves gets a job so they can move out of their parents house and then fine a career they enjoy instead of being a fucking NEET. Fuck you NEETS. I hope you die. Get a job you piece of shit. Literal niggers( actually niggers are more productive)
>>
>>73673745

>Human existence in today's world, especially in this country, revolves around how much money you can make

That's really the crux of the issue. I won't pontificate; but I will say that it doesn't have to be that way for you. Materialism has not always been the driving force in society. If historical lessons hold, there will come a day when it won't be so. You may choose not to live by today's rules. I don't want to write a 4chan essay; but I will refer you to some authors:

1) Evola
2) Guenon
3) Steiner
4) Bellow

I hope that you'll look into their work. It was Evola that took me above communism, capitalism, and materialism in all its forms. Best of luck.
>>
>>73673963
Why are wagecucks always so full of hate and vitriol. I can only surmise that they want everyone to be as miserable as they are having to slave away from 9-5.

>>73673997
I guess you could work part time.
>>
>>73673851
No you fucking wouldn't. Working is as good as you want it to be. It depends on what you do.
Every time you get money you can be satisfied that you earned it.
When you get enough to do shit you do it with pride and feel as you've actually achieved shit, even if you scrub a fucking toilet.
And there's no feeling like using that money to invest and become your own man, with your own shit going for you, that you made with no handouts from anyone.
It's the difference between winning at an easy game and winning at a hard one. The level of satisfaction grows with the difficulty level.
>>
>>73674121
You just don't get it anon.

People work to earn money. Simple as that.

I already have money so why would I work?

You sound very bitter and angry at me even though I've done nothing to harm you personally.
>>
File: 1318543556351.jpg (27 KB, 482x681) Image search: [Google]
1318543556351.jpg
27 KB, 482x681
>>73673904
I got a fat dick but I ain't a Chad in Personality
feels bad man

>>73673997
yea but you don't earn shit in those jobs.
You either go full time or stay at home, because with unemployment money you make about the same as if you'd go working.
totally pointless
>>
>>73674249

Jealousy, m8. The wageslave wants what he will never have. Instead of confronting the fact that popular media has lied to him about his future prospects, he projects his anger onto those of us who were born into good families. I don't blame him tb q h.
>>
>>73674232
You're deluded if you think people feel any sort of achievement from scrubbing toilets or flipping burgers. They do it because they have no choice.

Most people work simply because they're too poor to afford not to.

As for me I already have a large portfolio. I don't know much about investment but I'll have a chat with my dad and uncle about it someday and learn the ropes. Right now I can just afford to live off the interest. Also I don't have to pay rent since my parents bought me this flat in London.

I would never work from 9-5 for someone else. That's incredibly demeaning and essentially slavery. There's no pride in that at all.
>>
>>73674121
>then fine a career they enjoy instead of being a fucking NEET
What if you don't enjoy anything and every minute at work feels like a huge chore?
Really dude, its fucking torture to work a job you hate.
>>
>>73674249
Great. But don't act like you're superior and everyone else is under some sort of indentured "slavery" because they didn't get lucky and have their parents(or who knows, maybe you won the lottery) set them up with cash.

I still stand by all NEET's I've met being useless people though
>>
>>73674166
I want NEETs to be miserable, but they don't need my help to know they're worthless sacks of shit.

I haven't done the 9-5 shit in ten years.
>>
>>73674249
It's just not fucking healthy for you. You'll waste the fuck away. Event the cunts from 5000 years ago who lived in a fucking desert and wrote the Bible found out that wasting time will just get you into shit.
If you get work then you meet people, you learn discipline, you get new information, get to make a life and get out of the house.
If you have the money you claim to have, then why not start your own shit. Start up a small cafe or some other pansy shit. Hire people and get busy making something you can be proud of.
Others will come to you and show you new things.

If you just want to stay closed up somewhere you're wasting every moment of happiness you could have.
>>
>>73671967
>not an argument
>>
>>73674473
Right. If you're a dumbass you end up with a job you hate. If you're careful you find a job you like. I'm a personal trainer. It's a chill job and I like exercising and it pays the bills. I've set myself up with a job I enjoy and now I can work my way up from there to achieve bigger and better feats throughout my life and I hope to become a lawyer one day. The sense of achievement you get when you find a job you like and you work your way up from there is awesome. I started washing dishes. You know what? It sucked yeah. But when I bought my own shit, bought my own dinner out I knew it was me who put that work in. I earned my speaker, I earned my meal. And now that I have a job I like I can only see things getting better from here.

Good job being born wealthy. You're certainly not better than any "wagecuck" until you do something with that money that benefits other people.
>>
>>73673115
This is so fucking accurate for my failure of a brother that I can visualize his fat nigger ass in the entire panels on the left. I have tried so hard to drag him to the gym so he gets swole as me and try to take him out to meet girls but he always ends up talking about his fucking orc warrior in world of fucking warcraft. Gonna try and take his pathetic ass to a local comic convention so the nigger can meet other niggers with his fucked up mindset. Little bitch is so lucky he's the favorite otherwise his ass would be cut off.
>>
>>73674485
>>73674502
You both sound incredibly bitter and frustrated to me. If you were genuinely happy being wagecucks you wouldn't be so vitriolic.

>>73674575
It's funny how you think that being a wagecuck is somehow a more productive use of your time.

I spent yesterday reading Diogenes of Sinope on my terrace. I spent the day pondering western philosophical thought.

The average wagecuck spent the day pondering whether the customer order a medium or a large diet Coke.
>>
I'd make less money working for myself and I work less time than I would if I worked for myself. Therefore I prefer to work for someone else in return for a wage.
>>
>>73670854
But Muslim-Mayor kun
I am the slaver...not the slave, i run my own accounting firm.
My favorite part of the day is reading job applications, and throwing all the Muslim/Nigger/Female names in the thrash, i only hire white males
>>
>>73670854
Sounds like they should go back to being subsistence farmers and working 16 hours per day for the mere hope their crops don't fail.
>>
It's 3:20am currently. I'll put this a simply as I can I am a NEET; However, After reading through all of this I need to make a phone call to my dad. I can't... I just fucking can't live like this anymore. I am 19 years old and I use to play rugby I was a damn good athlete and for the past year I'v done nothing but sit on my ass and play steam games. I don't know what clicked or broke in my head but.. What the fuck is wrong with me? My dad owns a company and has been asking me to come work for him for months now, And what have I been doing? Overdrawing my bank account and begging him to cover my expenses just what the actual fuck. I know tomorrow morning it's going to be hard to motivate my self I always was under motivated but seriously fuck this life fuck you NEETS we are ruining our lives by sitting on our asses just go out and fucking do something I know you aren't feeling what I'm feeling but let me try to describe it to you. Utter fucking disgust at my self. What the fuck have I been doing with my life? This is my last fucking post on 4chan for awhile I need to get my fucking life together and get a fucking job.
>>
>>73670854
here's the 5000BC version

How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 5am by the sun, leap out of hut, naked, hungry, dirty and fight disease to get to a place where you barely make enough to survive and we're supposed to thank the gods for the right to do so?
>>
>>73674819
I'm not vitriolic. You made this thread to talk about how superior you are because your parents put the necessary wagecuck work in and you got born into lucly circumstances. You can do whatever you want with your time anon, but at the end of the day you aren't any better than us wagecucks because your a leech who would crush under real pressure. No amount of reading is gonna teach you the life lessons having to work in a professional environment for years teaches you.
>>
>>73674407
Your view on work is remarkably naive. Are you sure you're old enough to be here?

People who scrub toilets because they have to either use the money to move up to better work or are just too unfit for anything else. They're too dumb for better work but at least they can do that and they don't complain.

When you're competent enough, you get a job you like doing, something that you can be proud of.
You want to be a doctor? Go ahead of you can do it. Engineer? No problem.
You wanna work out and see the fruit of your labor for yourself? Costruction it is then, get to work, meat head.
Are you poor but still competent? Electrician, truck driver, salesman, photographer.

Fuck me, there's plenty of shit to choose from, all things that somebody is going to enjoy.

Work isn't just for money, it gets you pleasure, friends and a life.
Just what you need to improve yourself, rich boy.
>>
File: 1306944004316.jpg (31 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1306944004316.jpg
31 KB, 160x160
>>73674735
>If you're careful you find a job you like.
I already tried a shitton of jobs and hated all of them. All kinds of different jobs, I don't know what else to do. Guess I suicide asap to end the struggle that apparently leads nowhere.
>>
>>73672008
That's fine then Nigel, your inheritance will go towards funding the Caliphate after you die.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1200x1600
>>73670854
Debt free and just bought a new BMW with monies from my own business.

NEET OP status:
[X] fag
[X] fukken told
[X] blown the fuck out
>>
File: 1343620999041.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1343620999041.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
What's worse, being a slave or being a prisoner?
A false dichotomy, yes, but that's the reality of this world.
Pick your poison.
>>
>>73674855
So what do you do when a muslim/nigger gets through your filtering because they got a norwegian name?
>>
>>73670854
Only way to defeat this style of living is if people owned equal parts of whatever company or corporation they were joining. That way no one is making a disproportionate amount of money and people work to meet demand. Again the point of the system would be so that everyone can actually enjoy life rather than have life be a grind. It's a really simplified explanation of a system, but I'm sure if we actually worked to create an economic system that was to the benefit of humanity rather than a strictly profit based one then we'd be able to come up with something good.
>>
>>73674984
>No amount of reading is gonna teach you the life lessons having to work in a professional environment for years teaches you.
How to suck your boss's dick?

>>73674989
Riddle me this wagecuck:

If tomorrow, the boss told you and your colleagues that coming to work from now on was optional and that you would get paid regardless of whether or not you came to the office or did your job, how many people do you think would continue to work?

What's the first thing people do when they win the lotter? That's right, quit their jobs.

Nobody wants to work, they do it because they're poor and then they perform mental gymnastics like you to convince themselves that they're not slaves, that they're doing this of their own volition and that their work is rewarding.

Well whatever helps you get through the day I guess...
>>
>>73674855
>I only enslave my own kind
>>
>>73675148
That has so far never happened, but i really dont see this as a problem, if they get trough the screening, next step is an interview, im not blind.
So... what is even your point?
>>
Of course. Whose else is going to support me and pay my bills?
>>
>>73675148
Chances are when they show up for the interview he will politely say at the end "Thanks for showing interest in our firm. We'll get back to you in a week and let you know what's going on." And there done. If they try to shame him on grounds of discrimination after seeing his staff are all white males he can easily spin that saying he hires on credentials that his employees meet but this person apparently is upset he didn't meet the minimum requirement and is now doing this out of petty revenge because what can be easier than playing the race card to try and get their own way?
>>
>>73675296
My point is, how would you reject them if they screamed racist
>>
>>73675192
The only reason you don't have to work is because someone else in your family did. You're beyond stupid.
>>
File: nature is oppressing us.png (100 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
nature is oppressing us.png
100 KB, 900x600
>>73671840
because then it becomes someone else's responsibility to make life easy for you.
>>
>>73675387
I'm not denying that. What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>73675192
Nice argument. You probably think that's what being a wagcuck comes down to.. Again, the sense of fulfillment you get from moving up is something you will never feel. I don't look down on case you have money, I look down on you because you somehow think that you reaping the rewards of someone more successful than you constitutes superiority.

At the end of the day you contribute less to society than any wagecuck. So you might as well not exist.
>>
>>73675471
*I don't look down on you
>>
Getting a gym membership and enrolling into college plus working a part time job was the bet thing that ever happened to me.

I don't spend one moment thinking about how I am making "money for someone else" because there are people out in the world who couldn't even work if they wanted to and there are plenty of rich fucks who live miserable lives,

If you're a true NEET and at the very least not in education then you're really just lazy and unable to will yourself to do something productive. Becoming skilled at school and working just a few hours a week has never been easier in the modern day world, and most developed countries will loan you money or even let you do it for free.

Playing videogames all day rots your brain and wires you up to be an impulsive socially awkward beta. Human beings connect with others through their struggles in life.
>>
>>73675471
No. I'm superior to wagecucks because I will spend my life doing what I want to do and not what my boss tells me to do.

Not only that, but I have more money than them too.

I truly feel sorry for you wageplebs...
>>
>>73675334
It`s a private company, i dont have to justify my decision to anyone, what would happen is, he/she would come in, we would have our talk and once its over they would get the same msg as everyone gets, ill call back if i want to make you an offer, and he would get a standard text/e-mail saying
>We have decided to move ahead with another candidate
>>
>>73675647
You're not superior to wagecucks. You're only worth as much as you contribute to society. If yo did not exist the world would not change. Your existence is negligible. This is an objective fact. If you think you're superior because you're ultimately unimportant then cool
>>
By having a more fulfilling job than flipping burgers.
Because actually having a good sleep cycle and getting up to do work is a completely natural thing and we've been doong it since our hunter gatherer years, only back then lazy shits who wanted the rest of the tribe to support then 24/7 would just be not given food until they starve.
>>
>>73670854
Yes, I will defend it.

It beats starving to death, gives me access to computers and a place to crash in the summer (it gets way too hot at home).

Now go vote Bernie you faggot.
>>
>>73674819
>I spent yesterday reading Diogenes of Sinope on my terrace. I spent the day pondering western philosophical thought.
That sounds like you watched Naruto then mastrubated to related hentai all day.
Even if you didn't it's the same goddamn thing with the same goddamn outcome.
>>73675192
>how many people do you think would continue to work?
A hell of a lot still would. They're not shut-in or autistic, they'd go to get better at what they do, talk to that cute chic at the office or finish the latest project. Of course they'd take the long weekend, who wouldn't? But when it's time to work, you meet your friends and get going. At worst they'd get an extra job with their free time.

>What's the first thing people do when they win the lotter? That's right, quit their jobs.
Most also start companies, get into clubs, move money around, they interact with the world.
A good amount still go to fucking work because hell, why not?

>Nobody wants to work,
No, you don't want to work. If I had to guess, I'd say you're shit scared of the world, either naive and sheltered or you got bullied in that fancy rich school (or poor one if you're delusional).
Either way, you're running away life and I can't help but cringe watching people pretend they enjoy being afraid of the world.
>>
File: 1462859932497.png (570 KB, 647x457) Image search: [Google]
1462859932497.png
570 KB, 647x457
If we assume people are supposed to start being productive and having some sort of income or setup around 20, and live until they're 80-100, that means in order to do nothing for 60-80 years you would need a colossal amount of money. Unless your living expenses were under 1000 a month, you would need over a million dollars, and assuming you actually had the luxury, fun things, or food people always brag about with neetposting, they would spend several times that, not even accounting for actual bills. That means several million dollars need to be accounted for, and even with a decent job paying a couple hundred thousand a year, that money take a decade or two to acquire. If being a wagecuck is as terrible as they say, and their parents love them enough to go through that for them, they're condemning their parents to be worked to death with no chance to retire or rest, because they want to have everything handed to them.

If someone is born into an extravagantly wealthy family from investing or something, whatever, but otherwise it's leeching off of welfare from everyone else, or figuratively killing their parents. That's why people look down on it, it's being a nigger. In fact it's worse. Most niggers are low class and don't know better so of course they're retarded wastes of space, these are people who have all the advantages and still act like niggers. Nobody likes niggers.
>>
>>73673997
I am trying to land that sort of job. It's hard but if you have two earners and few expenses you can live like this. Splitting a rent, electricity, water etc makes it doable. Food doesn't cost much if you can do shit like make your own bread, cookies, preserves from scratch. When you ask around at markets for "ugly" vegetables people will not eat, or go dumpster diving, you can even sometimes eat for free. I've never done it but I know a bunch of people who do.

>muh purpose in life
>muh contribution to society
I didn't feel useful when I was cold calling people full time to sell them shit they don't need.
>>
Working a job isn't the issue.

The people is people don't take care of themselves so they feel like shit all the time, most people eat a god awful diet, they think exercise is difficult, they watch TV for hours not moving at all, they don't read books or try to learn anything new and they absolutely never dream of working towards a goal.
>>
>>73670959
>>73671058

bukowski is great, he sounds stupid here but this probably wasnt as cliche as a statement as it was in 1975
>>
>>73675912
This. Being a NEET = being a nigger. You live off someone else. It's the same concept.
>>
>>73675832
It's sad how deluded you are.

Your entire existence literally has no meaning except for your job does it?

What would you do without it?

Some people were just born to be slaves. I wasn't one of them.

I suppose I should be grateful that people like you exist. I mean, who else is going to make my coffee and service my car?
>>
>>73673115
Im a wageslave and this is horseshit
>>
>>73676161
NEET nigger. You are useless and nothing would change if you died.
You repeatedly show your lack on knowledge about the work world with each post. People start off doing shit work and move up. They make their job something they enjoy and they feel proud. My grandpa is retired but my grandma still works cause she LIKES to work. Strange concept for a nigger, Wouldn't expect you to get it.
>>
>>73671972
>goes to gym
>eating
>playing guitar
>vidya
>chatting online
>learning Chinese
>productive
Toppest fucking kek, you spoiled useless prick.
>>
>>73670854
>enjoying life is necessary
>>
>>73676161

Americans have the worst work/life balance out of all developed nations iirc.

They have very high wages as a result, and most people pride themselves on their career in the US.
>>
>>73676285
Nothing would change if you died either wagecuck.

You're 1 person in 7 billion. The society you contribute so much to doesn't give a fuck about you.

>>73676288
And what do you do on an average day wagecuck? Flip burger? Answer phones? Do spreadsheets?

I can literally spend my days however I choose.

It's only natural for the slave to envy the free man.
>>
>>73676038
Hard to do anything once at home when the job you do sucks all the energy out of you.
>>
but i legitimately like my job
>>
>>73676514
IT?
>>
>>73676555
Graphic/Motion design at an advertising agency
>>
>>73671942
Wolves are niggers. They sleep about 18 hours a day, kill some huge animal and then all take a few bites from it before going back and sleeping another 18 hours.
>>
>>73673115
yeah thats pretty much me except I go to bed at around 8AM and wake up at around 4ish. I also only eat 1 meal a day and I dont lack money
>>
>>73674948
Even medevil peasant farmers worked less than people today.

Is the biggest piece of wageslave propaganda that you have it easier now than you ever did.
>>
>>73673851
It's not slavery you fucking moron. Anyone can go on welfare at any time, and live an ok life. It's not wage slavery or death. So in reality, you're not resisting slavery, you're resisting nothing and accomplishing nothing. You're a nobody.
>>
>>73670854
Slaves are forced to work, no one is forcing anyone in the free market to work.

I wake up naturally before my alarm at about 8am and stroll a 10 minute walk to my work where I'm a Director in the business and recently got a share in the business. I have a mutually beneficial agreement with my employer where we exchange value to our mutual benefit.

I earn loads of money and spend that money on luxuries that make my life better and more enjoyable.

I could not work and go live on the streets but this deal is preferable to me, earning money allows me to invest that money and make my money work for me.

The people that dont overcome the early struggle in a capitalistic society to prove they have value to offer someone are never going to get to a place where they have a good job they enjoy doing and get paid well.

The poor and unemployed always have the same argument, that the juice aint worth the squeeze but that's because you represent so little value to anyone, value takes investment in yourself and your skills, which means work.
>>
>>73676433
Except if you're smart you can actually make a huge difference. I helped dozens of people during the katrina disaster with barely any money, just a fundraiser when I was fucking 16 years old. But keep wallowing in your sloth, degeneracy and self-hate.
>>
>>73676962
If you were rich, you wouldn't walk to work like a fucking pleb.
>>
>>73676156

Except NEETs stay inside instead of inflicting themselves on the wider world.
Nigger bleed into neighboring communities and ruin everything in addition to collecting gibs. Not to mention they reproduce so there are more and more every day.
NEETs will die childless and mostly young due to health complications related to poor diet and sedentary lifestyle. Or commit suicide.
>>
>>73676946
Yeah you're really accomplishing something by flipping those burgers and filing the reports for Mr Schlombergstein wagecuck

>>73677098
That admirable anon, but that's not wageslavery.

Plenty of wealthy NEETs do charitable work.
>>
>>73677113
>If you were rich, you wouldn't walk to work like a fucking pleb.

Lovely sunny day this morning, nice and warm, slight breeze, 10 minute walk to work via a scenic route, get some exercise and fresh air. Or 20 minutes stuck in traffic.

Stay shit tier.
>>
>>73677477
You're probably still in sixth form using the library computers.
>>
>>73677477

>expecting a amerishit to understand its more economically viable to walk instead of driving for 10 minutes on a hummer

I use public transport to get to work, it takes 30 minutes and is totally free. Amerishits think this is "pleb" and that I should use a car instead because their whole lives revolve around building fake images so ours should too.
>>
>>73677544
>>73677544
>You're probably still in sixth form using the library computers.

>Group IT Director for an international business at 32
>massive wage + bonuses
>sit shit posting at work

Stay mad
>>
>>73670854

I like what I do and I keep every single dollar I earn.
>>
>>73677700
There's nothing to be mad about, your life is the most basic and average shit I've ever heard and the fact you're acting like you're a big shot just makes it even sadder.
>>
Nice try, Mohammed. I work for myself. Just like my grandfather did, I created my own business and now it runs itself. I check in daily for about an hour and a half, but I rake in US$100000/year. Beat that.
>>
>>73677598
Relative to their earnings most rich people tend to invest their money rather than sperg on luxuries, only when their assets and earnings start paying decent dividends do they spend unnecessarily. It's one of the myths about rich people, that the simply blow all their money on luxuries, they have a much higher propensity to re-invest their money rather than spend it unnecessarily.

I've lived fairly frugally as I've worked my way up the corporate ladder but I've also invested that money into things so now a portion of my income is just interest on assets which I'll reinvest. I'm still young and I intend to retire early that means saving now.

One of the best predictors of IQ in children is their ability to defer gratification, check out the experiments with marshmallows and children, who are offered 1 marshmallow now but if they wait 5 minutes without eating it get a 2nd one free. This is one of the key defining qualities between the rich and poor, the rich re-invest their wealth and make their money work for them, the poor sperg on a new iphone every year and perpetually stay poor.
>>
>>73676816
gonna need a source fo that bud.
>>
>>73672655
>>73671942
MAXIMUM cringe at this pathetic edgelord. Fedora levels the likes of which I've never seen before.
>>
>>73678146
Get it yourself, I don't work for people.
>>
File: image.png (372 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372 KB, 550x309
Views pretty good from my cage desu senpai
>>
>>73678063
I don't lie on the internet for validation from strangers?
>>
>>73674121
>>73674249
being independently wealthy and a neet is respectable. life dealt you a good hand, take it. as long as you actually do better yourself you'll prosper.

taking cuckbux to sit on your arse playing wow and jacking off is pathetic.
>>
>>73677796
I'm not a big shot, nor did I say I was one. But I aspire to have an easy life and that means putting in effort into creating value early in your life and then building on that. I still have many decades of work to build on what I have.

Either way I'm in pretty much the top 5% of people in what I bring home annually so to suggest it's in any way average is a basic failure to understand numbers, maths or how the free market works. Average people aren't Directors with a share in a successful business, that belief just isn't coherent with reality.
>>
>>73678738
>5%

You're closer to a fat NEET than the 2%.
>>
>>73670854
As much as I would like to no work, no one else is going to support me. So I have three choices.
>Work like I do now, so sometimes I can do stuff that makes me happy
>Get the dole and never have enough money but have free time and end up getting bored
>beg people for money on the streets

Or I guess I could collect the dole and sell drugs on the side.
>>
>>73670854
>ITT: "Surely the modern convinces, goods and services can create themselves" - le thread
ayyyylmao, unless you were born wealthy enough to not have to work.. you're going to have to [a] start a business and work for yourself [b] wait for technology to ramp up or [c] simply take what someone else has earned from their labours.
>>
>>73677477
>10 minute walk
>excersise

Absolute peasant.
>>
>>73678827
And you're closed to a fat NEET than whoever is richer than you, which I'm willing to bet is a decent number of people, even if you are independently wealthy. Because the people who are independently wealthy who actually work and invest their money into projects they oversee with care, will make more money than just being NEET.

There's no insult you can throw my way which doesn't also apply to yourself, except that you have more money, which I'd respect if you'd earned it, but since you were handed it, that's nothing to boast about.
>>
>>73678984
The difference is, I'm not bragging about anything.
>>
>>73679237
Neither am I, I'm simply stating that I'm happy with what I've worked for and that the idea of wage slavery is fundamentally wrong because working is something rational people consent to, as the befits outweigh the drawbacks.

You're just trying to put other people down who have to work for the things you were given, which is worse than bragging because at least if you earned what you have the bragging is justified.

Let's face it, had you hadn't been born into money, you'd be working as well, because everyone wants a good lifestyle and working to achieve that is rational. So why not just stop being hypocritical?
>>
>>73670854
>tfw have to wake up at 4h30 for work
>>
File: neets.jpg (653 KB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
neets.jpg
653 KB, 989x4160
>>73670854
>>
>>73673115
fuck you mang
>>
>>73680197
This picture is so wrong on its right side.
>>
>>73670854
>no shower

Hippies, everyone.
>>
>>73680197
the left side looks better besides the dinner part
>>
>>73670854

>bukowski

How's high school, kid?
>>
>>73670854
You're free to go find a plot of uninhabited land and try to make it for yourself. Please take video of it and post it. I'll enjoy watching you struggle to farm, find clean water, and avoid starvation in the winter.
>>
File: 1448441225278.jpg (60 KB, 625x390) Image search: [Google]
1448441225278.jpg
60 KB, 625x390
>>73680197
>The NEETS father remains emotionless, he has long pretended his son is already dead.
sides gone
>>
Maybe 50 years ago. Work now is a lot more enjoyable
We get 30 days a year paid holiday
I get up at 8am which isn't that early a lot of people in this country have really cushy jobs
>>
File: 20160427_030835.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160427_030835.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Regardless, my nine years of employment at Walmart is the best possible outcome I could have done for myself. It's a little disheartening to know I'll have to anhero if I lose this job as I don't have a GED or anything.
>>
>>73670854
>kikeowski
Fuck off shitskin
>>
>>73670854
>6:30 wakeup
>fight traffic
Have you tried not being an American?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-03-25-21h33m10s104.png (904 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-03-25-21h33m10s104.png
904 KB, 1280x720
>>73683583
Hang in there bro
>>
>>73670854
I sell my labour to the highest bidder.
>>
>>73670854
>6:30 am
haha what? Most jobs here start at 6:00 or 7:00. My dad has to wake up in 4:00 to be in his job at time.
>>
>>73671972
That's not being a NEET that's being spoiled. They're different things man
>>
File: 20160503_001701.jpg (658 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160503_001701.jpg
658 KB, 1920x1080
>>73684023
Having to carry illiterate niggers and work hours unpaid in order to keep this shitty job can make it hard to keep that mindset.
>>
These sort of threads always highlight the hypocrisy inherent in so called free western societies. If someone wants to spend all his life playing WoW, watching anime and jacking off to hentai then who the fuck are you to say he shouldn't, or judge him/her for it. What exactly is your moral high ground?

Westerns societies sure are free, yeah, free to do as you're being told.
>>
File: 1457033256013.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457033256013.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
>Euroshits acting haughty when they get free education, free healthcare and NEETbux just for being lazy pieces of shit

Eurobabies are fucking pussies.
>>
>>73675329
Yuh lie, theres next trinis who go on 4chan?
>>
>>73670854
I wanted to kill myself after 6 months of searching for a job. My parents could have supported me but I wanted to support myself and them
>>
>>73671712

I'm a proud NEET, and my recent accomplishments include:

-Beating FO4
-Beating DS3
-Beating The Witcher 3
-Top lvl in Loudout
-Got rank #1 on my TF2 server
-Trained to fly a carrier in EVE online

And that's just in the past 3 months. What have you done except slave away to enrich Jews?
>>
>>73675464
See>>73675436
>>
>>73685331
>being proud of paying huge taxes that don't cover your medical or education bills, which are fucking gigantic too

I don't see how you can even muster enough delusion to defend this.
>>
>>73686525
>I don't see how you can even muster enough delusion to defend this.

The same way we muster enough military might to prevent our populace from genocide
>>
>>73686778
Genocide by who? The chinese? Don't kid yourself.
>>
File: dream come true.jpg (91 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
dream come true.jpg
91 KB, 700x530
>>73686050
I'm like this too. Just can't handle being a lazy piece of shit for prolonged periods of time. The couple of months of holidays I get a year is pretty much the perfect balance between working myself to death and drinking myself to death.
>>
>>73671538
I work 4 days a week at 9 hours a day with some over time as an electrician. I still manage to have time to work out 4 days a week for an hour a day and make myself some healthy meals. I still have time to learn how to make video games, draw, play vidya and spend time with my friends. My job pays me so well that I never worry about bills or groceries and still manage to put money into a savings account. However once and awhile I get laid off due to little work and I hate it. How I have my life structured falls apart and I descend into a sloth life style for the time I am off, unless I use that time to go on vacation and see the world. Also I love my job. The people I work with are red pilled as fuck and I am helping to build my community. I feel nothing but pride when I drive past a place I worked on knowing it's there with the help of my labor.
>>
File: rotta2.png (204 KB, 1008x7252) Image search: [Google]
rotta2.png
204 KB, 1008x7252
>>73685097
Because those people want taxpayer money for it. And they post all these "wageslave" memes like they're above it all. And then you realize that by and large they're not actually even happy when you see they go straight to posting shit like depression threads.

Youth unemployment is a massive problem and it has less to do with people wanting to just play vidya and watch anime all day and more to do with lack of opportunities. If there were more actual careers for young people many of them wouldn't check out of life, but the situation right now is that even highly skilled professionals often end up long time unemployed. At least in Finland.

All the anime, vidya and stuff like that is just a distraction, a coping mechanism for when they deep down know they'd rather be productive citizens.

Of course there's some who are just druggies or generally fucked in the head, but I really believe those are a minority among NEETs.
>>
>>73687650
Last time I worked it was 13 hours a day 6 days a week for a miserable paycheck.

I'd rather be a useless piece of shit.
>>
>>73671726
>What's the point of a life that only interacts or affects itself?
That is like 99% of humanity. Most people have done nothing of note in their life. You probably haven't bettered humanity any more than a greeter at walmart.
>>
So is being a NEET /pol/ approved or not?

I'm getting mixed messages here.
>>
>>73673684
>Been a NEET for 3 years
>Still not bored of fapping and gaming

Am I winning yet?
>>
>>73688278

>Being a literal parasite

I don't know man, that's some nigger tiered behavior right there.
>>
>>73671942

This.

>>73671972

Congrats. You hit the genetic lottery. Now make it count instead of being a selfish shit.
>>
File: the life of a wage slave.png (152 KB, 582x523) Image search: [Google]
the life of a wage slave.png
152 KB, 582x523
>>
>>73688441
Not all Neets are parasites.
I will inherit quite a bit of realestate so I don't need any goverment assistance. I like capitalism because it allows me to relax and chill without having to work. In socialism it would be forced gulag.
>>
>>73688441
It's what the liberal voters wanted though for people like me to be a NEET while suckling benefits off the governments teat. Who am I to deny them their right to give me free money? If they wanted me to work maybe they should have elected Trudeau?
>>
>>73688587
*shouldn't have elected Trudeau.
>>
File: neet vs wageslave.jpg (2 MB, 989x3231) Image search: [Google]
neet vs wageslave.jpg
2 MB, 989x3231
>>73673115
>>73680197
>not posting the best version

/pol/, do you ever wonder if the only winning move is not to play?
>>
>tfw 21
>tfw 23/hr
>paid weekly

Wage slave life is goat
>>
>was a NEET for many years
>now getting paid to do a PhD in physics
Beats getting a real job I suppose, can still wake up early afternoon each day.
>>
>>73688587
Because myself and everyone I know are aware that this country is going to shit because of the leeches like you and our government that feeds them. And if ever our country is to fall apart or reform, I assure you your kind are the first to be sent adrift out to sea on an iceberg or better yet, sent deep into mines to work your ass off for nothing to repay the citizens all that you have leeched.
>>
I'm getting paid while posting on /pol/ at work. How much are you getting paid to shitpost?
>>
>taking care of your own livelihood is slavery
>taking away other peoples income to support your own laziness isn't
>>
>>73688992
Spoken like a true lunatic my friend.
>>
>>73670959
In vino veritas, ya cunt.
>>
>>73671005
t.can't figure anything out: the post: the movie
>>
>>73671538
kill yourself wasteman
>>
>>73689086
>I deserve handouts just because I exist
>everyone else is a psychopath

Everyone's a psycho except you and your mummy, am I right?
>>
File: 1458901151421.png (281 KB, 768x607) Image search: [Google]
1458901151421.png
281 KB, 768x607
>>73670854
Chinaski was an asshole. He knew it, too.

He alienated any family or friends he ever had and if a woman didn't leave him fast enough he'd get antsy and run away himself. He couldn't hold down a job if he tried, not that he ever really tried. He under-performed at everything he ever attempted. He was negligent and detached, it's no wonder he couldn't get motivated: he never enjoyed anything he'd ever done.

He knew it was his fault, but he knew other people weren't happy either. The only thing that kept him going was the knowledge that he could make everyone else as miserable as he was. That's why he pretended to enjoy writing.
>>
>>73671942
Who is the wolf and who is the rabbit, you or the gibsmedat dindu fucking your wife? Whose genes will last hundreds of years, and whose will disappear this century?

You. Fucking. Disgrace.
>>
>>73688278

Its not /pol/ approved but neither is being a wageslave enriching your Jew bosses. Having your own business or being a trust fund baby are the only ones that are /pol/ approved, and that's why these threads are fucking hilarious, because you get wageslaves fighting NEETs over which one is better when in fact they're both shit.
>>
>>73689086
And you speak like someone who is gonna be shivering awful hard when he is drifting away from this nation from his chilly little iceberg. Also I'm not your friend, buddy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSmgaDRsMpA

POL APPROVED KEK
>>
>>73670854

Friendly remainder that the reason you get your welfare check are wageslaves paying their taxes you fucking NEET
>>
>>73673115

NEET for 11 years now, i can only agree

>I have the time to improve myself and sheeeeit

Lethargy always wins
>>
>>73689521
Yes you are. You are my friend because you pay my bills like a good Canadian tax payer.

There is absolutely 0 chance of any of the extreme social reform you envision in your fever dreams coming to pass so I'll stand by my statement that you are a lunatic.
>>
>>73688037
Why should people want hire these layabouts in their businesses, anyways? What do they contribute? What CAN they contribute? Let them rot.
>>
>>73689807
That's okay, enjoy your NEET bucks and continue to spend your days being a waste to the nation. I hope you think fondly of those times too as you waste away in the mines repaying your debt. Make sure you get lots of sun because one day you won't be seeing it for a long time.
>>
>>73689842
People can often surprise you if you give them the chance to. The point is, these people never really had the opportunity. Thing is, between the 90s recession and the 2008 recession, there wasn't a lot of economic recovery in Finland and the bread lines came to stay.

Also
>yes goy, let your nation rot!
Young people are disproportionately living on benefits due to economical circumstance, and then we wonder why birth rates are so low. People need to be able to support a family.
>>
>>73673115
>French restaraunt
>Olive oil on the table.

The creator of this image clearly has no experience with the right side of the picture.
>>
>>73690514
Actually, families need to be able support people. Pakistan is in no way a welfare country, and middle class employment opportunities are scarce. Unemployed young people rely on their extended families for financial support while they look for jobs, with the understanding that they will reciprocate when the next generation needs them. This might seem like a communistic system, but it's less cucked since you only help your own family or people you really care about.
>>
>>73690795
I do think that's actually better than a welfare state, but Finland is not Pakistan. We're never going to remove our welfare system because it's become kind of a sacred cow in our political system. Even our market liberals support it.

All I really want at this point is that it'd be limited to natural born Finnish citizens.
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.