[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump has all the answers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: trump quote.jpg (192 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
trump quote.jpg
192 KB, 600x600
Trump knows what is best.
>>
I actually got shivers hearing this, regardless of it's limited vocabulary. Conveys more emotion than the other candidates could procur
>>
>>73665585
And it's a fucking leaf!
>>
File: takei-status.jpg (175 KB, 980x1035) Image search: [Google]
takei-status.jpg
175 KB, 980x1035
>>73665585
>>
>>73665585

Trump is alot smarter than libtards make him out to be that's why he's winning and they're losing.
>>
>>73665585
He didn't even remotely answer the question.
>>
>>73665585
Still the only candidate talking about the American Dream
>>
>>73666418

He answered it better than the other cuckoids we have running for president.
>>
File: madbait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
madbait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>73666757
LOL try harder plz
>>
File: iLc1i56.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
iLc1i56.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>73666166
I might have to side with the faggot here. Trump's well on his way to becoming a real politician with OP.
>>
>>73666757
Question: HOW will you bring the American Dream back?

Answer: We're bringing it back, American Dream is in trouble, we're going to 'do' some real jobs... Hey man nice hat!

Literally what? That didn't answer the HOW in the original question, there was no substance at all. This is coming from a big Trump supporter as well.
>>
>>73667034

Every other candidate would've dodged the question entirely but if you want a more detailed explaination of his economic policies then go read about them on his website

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>73665585
This is pretty funny.

It's amazing how people get defensive about this.

Face it: Trump is a rich eloquent idiot surrounded by good people. That can make him good, actually, but he still is an idiot.
>>
>>73667190
>Every other candidate would've dodged the question entirely
Trump did exactly that. His answer to the question is not defendable.
>>
>>73667190
But he dodged the question as well, he literally didn't answer it at all. The point is that he was given a chance to communicate part of his plan to the public, and he gave a shitty answer. Doesn't make me want to support him any less, but it really was a bad reply.
>>
>>73667278
b-but muh MAGA

If you support Trump you have to defend everything he says and does!
>>
>>73666418
he does not need to answer it because no one is saying he didn't answer then question.
>>
>>73667661
>because no one is saying he didn't answer then question.

Why not?
>>
>>73667240
Jesus fuck, you judge a man by a cherry picked quote from the 10000 hours he's put into campaigning? He says the same shit 24/7, he is bound to answer some questions with fluff. Why don't you look for him talking in an intellectual arena if you want to judge his intelligence:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
>>
>>73668370
Excellent video
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.