[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>West Point niggers make racist hand gestures >don
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
>West Point niggers make racist hand gestures
>don't get expelled
>it's 2016

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/west-point-clears-cadets-who-raised-fists-controversial-photo-n571751
>>
>>73654160
>Oppresion is only linked to white culture
How do you want your ghetto country senpai?
>>
>>73654160
Imagine if that were a group of white men doing sieg heil hand slogans.
>>
>>73654160
>NGER HALL
>NGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER HALL

All is right.
>>
>>73654160
I thought West point was officers only why do they have stripes and not bars?
>>
How the fuck did any of these niggers get in this college? They all look dumb as fuck.
>>
What with the queer uniform?
>>
>>73654160
These niggers are going to be in charge of soldiers? Suppose the next war is going to be a nuclear one anyway so soldiers are a meme at this point.
>>
>>73654160
Daily reminder the jew is enriching your armed forces in preparation to exterminate the white race, literally only a couple of decades to go lads. Same is happening in Europe too.
>>
>>73654160
Have fun maintaining your hegemony with niggers like that in charge they would last 10 seconds against a Maori NCO
>>
>>73654160
No fucking discipline at all. I bet those niggers hoot and holler all during PT and nobody dares say anything or be labeled a racist. This is disgusting.
>>
>>73654514
Cadets and ROTC don't have real rank at all, but they practice. It's tied to their conduct, so they get promoted and demoted several times in a semester.
>>
Yeah in what way are they expressing racist hand gesture? Are they advocating death of people by waving their hand up like that? No. They do that as a symbol of being able to progress through life without discrimination. Now a racist hand gesture would be something like sieg heil. And I don't see that in the pic.
>>
File: 1355616748649.jpg (6 KB, 235x250) Image search: [Google]
1355616748649.jpg
6 KB, 235x250
>>73654160
>These people will literally be US Army Officers
>>
File: BRCtiara.jpg (48 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
BRCtiara.jpg
48 KB, 400x382
Imagine a sheboon CO babbling niggerspeak in an actual combat situation.

We're going to lose the next war and every one after it.
>>
>>73654538

Quotas
>>
But everyone of those niglets is going to be judged on this by white officers for their entire career.
>>
>>73655162
we lost every war since the greatest generations war with only white officers, dumb fuck.
>>
>>73654160
Alright, I'm going to Asia. And no, I'm not meming. Whitey's at least going to have a fucking family.
>>
File: 1457173548817.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
1457173548817.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>73655471

>this education
>>
>>73654538
I got rejected by WP with 1510/1600 SAT (white male) and IIRC a nigger that year could score anything over 1000 and get accepted if grades were half decent
>>
>>73654160

You know what? I'm glad Benedict Arnold surrendered that place to the British. Fuck.
>>
>>73655731
I always wanted to go to WP as a kid, because the military seemed like the most uncucked place of refuge out there. Guess not.
>>
>>73654160
>sheboon officers with attitude
Yeah, they'll be commanding desks their entire career, not even niggers would take orders from them.
>>
>>73655731

Check your privilege
>>
>But in this case, West Point said, the young women weren't promoting anything. It was just one picture of many recreating "old corps" photos in a nod to the school's 19th century predecessors — part of a tradition on campus.

The nuance is important. It's still absurd that this pose is OK, but the nuance is important.
>>
>>73654160
>>don't get expelled

of course they did.
>>
>>73654160
how is raised fist racist? explain
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.