[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the democrats actually think we bernie supporters will vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1462639708284.jpg (410 KB, 1024x1450) Image search: [Google]
1462639708284.jpg
410 KB, 1024x1450
>the democrats actually think we bernie supporters will vote for shillary now

Nope. We'll make america great again.

We're anti-establishment. We're anti-TPP, we're against bribery and corruption in politics. We aren't so easily swayed by establishment one-liners for that reason and we're realizing that all the Never Trump fear-mongering is overblown and misleading.

A lot of us will be voting Trump. I know I will.

You realize ALL trump has to do to win now is reach out to the Bernie supporters?

It would be so fucking easy. He just has to say it.

>"Hillary is evil, and the democrats cheated Bernie, the media cheated Bernie, they're all cheating you! The corruption is out of hand, vote for me, make america great again!"

Boom, done. Trump wins.
>>
>>73648920
Well, I can respect that at least some of you have principals.
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with the Bernie supporters that aren't funded by Soros
>>
>>73648920
No one gives a fuck, anyone who was going to vote for a guy who would raise taxes on everybody and grow the government by 40% can go pound sand, since they have revealed their opinion to be irrelevant.
>>
>>73648920
At least stay on your side.
Trump is now bought-out too.

Take your side on the panderwagon, we're in this to see the destruction of our people.
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1700x962) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1700x962
>>73648920
He has said the party is rigged on both sides against him and Bernie.

>>73649977
Ooga Booga, Shill.
>>
>>73650495
Christ dude, it's basic fucking economics. How stupid do you have to be to think that voting for Sanders is even remotely a good idea? You don't have to be a shill to realize how retarded that is.
>>
>>73648920

I am now #TrumpTrans
>>
>>73648920

No thanks, we don't need you infecting our country. You can fuck off now bernouts.
>>
>>73648920
You have my axe
>>
>>73648920
Bernfag here,
will vote for trump too.
>>
>>73648920
All Trump has to do is say he'll legalize pot and he destroys Hillary.
>>
>>73650831
You don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. Taxes on the highest earners in the 1950s-1960s, the golden age of the middle class, were 3 TIMES HIGHER accounting for inflation than they are now.

You want to work to earn your keep? Many of us here do too, we have different perceptions of what that is based on statistical fact.

Giving more money to the government that will give a return is fine. Giving more money to coat the Establishments pockets or falling for Shillarybots "muh free stuff" schtick will only keep the power in the hands of the greedy and gluttonous.

The only thing wrong with Bernie is that he's too soft, too progressive to have gone after Shillary or stop globalist agendas. His immigration policy would potentially undo any good his economics could accomplish.

Instead of improved health care and wages benefitting American culture and our people, it would be helping refugees and illegals out breed and subdue what we've worked so hard to maintain in the US.
>>
>>73648920

Sorry, but we don't take kindly to children that feel justified in stealing and destroying other people's property because a message hurts your feelings.

Only Berniefags have been going out and damaging people's property that had anything Trump related on it. Shillaryfags have better morals than you wannabe 'radicals'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWCNyBKW2p0

I still haven't, nor ever will forgive you fucks. WILMINGTON IS TRUMP TERRITORY FUCK OFF BERNIEFAGS!
>>
>>73648920
Trump already has been doing that with Bernie supporters. He knows that it'll be so easy to grab at least half of them because half the reason to vote for Bernie at all is "he's a liberal Trump".
>>
>>73650831

Logic doesn't work with /pol/.

Clinton is moderate enough to earn some Republican support. Sanders isn't gonna do shit because he's even worse than Obama. And Obama got a solid fuck off from Republicans.

But hey what's 4 more years of nothing?
>>
>>73648920
You "anti-Establishment" types can't tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

You won't vote. Not Bernie's supporters. Not Trump's supporters.

So you'll lose.

Which is why I don't care to read the rest of your thread: it's irrelevant.
>>
>>73648920
Look at how mad the shills are getting OP that's when you know you are on the right path.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.