[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when is the great backlash against political correctness supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ryuiflfdtdtkidtykdd.png (195 KB, 225x390) Image search: [Google]
ryuiflfdtdtkidtykdd.png
195 KB, 225x390
So when is the great backlash against political correctness supposed to happen?
I've been waiting for the silent majority to get off their asses but I'm getting impatient.
>>
TRUMP 2016!
>>
>>73648451
Novermber
>>
Voting doesn't matter anymore when Soros will have half of Mexico voting in our election.
>>
>>73648451
Perhaps they're all waiting for everyone else to get off their asses as well. Stop waiting, start making a stand now. Perhaps it will embolden others to do the same. We can turn the tide anons.
>>
Would you say the internet does more to empower the right or the left? They both use it to push their agendas.
>>
>>73649128
Good question. I don't know. All I can say is that the internet is the only place where all viewpoints have a chance at being heard.
>>
File: 1458305346848.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458305346848.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>73648451
It won't happen, and if it does it'll get shut down like this. Just try better your life and move on
>>
>>73648451
Never, the more an authoritarian power establishes itself, the harder it is to dispose of
>muh escalating point meme
the only thing that will eventually turn the tide would be a failing economy
>>
>>73648451
There is no silent majority.

The people that don't like political correctness do not hesitate to point that out.
>>
>>73648451

There is a tipping point that we can affect. We need to trigger SJWs so they behave ridiculously. We need to be SJWs and turn SJWs against SJWs. We need to be SJWs and help alienate and embarrass the mainstream left.

Everyone else already thinks they're whiny idiots. We need to drive a wedge between them and other SJWs and the mainstream sane left.
>>
>>73648451
Most people you meet are not falling for the PC bullshit and know it's all propaganda. For a good example, I see pleny of guys complaining about double standards on buzzfeed comments now, that wouldn't happen a few years back, I do feel like the pendulum will definitely swing back the other way, and it's already starting to happen, but I don't belive the average person will have the extreme veiws that pol has now once finished.

>>73651138
>There is a tipping point that we can affect. We need to trigger SJWs so they behave ridiculously. We need to be SJWs and turn SJWs against SJWs. We need to be SJWs and help alienate and embarrass the mainstream left.

You've just stated whats actually happening now in mainstream public. Back in 2010-12 every girl and every guy I met was ether a feminist or a SJW in some sence. But the past years of people dealing with fat tumblr whales having internet tantrums at everyone, and spouting ignorant rants every 5 seconds no one wants to associate with them. It's kinda funny how at one point they had everyone beliving their bullshit, and they fucked it up for themselves.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.